Marvel vs DC: The Top 5 Herald Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The top 5 heralds (according to popular choice as per the top 10 threads) of each company duke it out:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Dr Strange (classic)
Shaman Nate Grey

vs

Superman
Captain Marvel
Orion
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Wally)

1. CIS on
2. CIS off (not tournament style)

No civilians around to get hurt.

Golgo13
Fate always gets left out. Hector and Alan (non bloodlust) should also be on the list. As it stands, I think team 1 has the small edge.

Branlor Swift
Billy solos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Fate always gets left out. Hector and Alan (non bloodlust) should also be on the list. As it stands, I think team 1 has the small edge.

Hector and Alan aren't heralds, especially not toward the end of their careers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

this neither is classic strange imo

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
this neither is classic strange imo

He is basically one of the biggest glass cannons in comics. I wouldn't put Classic Strange beyond Surfer or Thor under his own power.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I was talking about standard Fate and Alan, without any prep or mystic artifacts. IMO, Alan is right there with Surfer and Fate (Hector) is right there with Classic Strange. (With no prep, of course).

So let's debate the op question and settle this once and for all. which company's herald set wins?

yaadaveyaa
well u left out the number 1 herald in marvel : sentry and sentry solos the other team gg

JakeTheBank
1.) Marvel
2.) Leaning towards DC

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
well u left out the number 1 herald in marvel : sentry and sentry solos the other team gg actually the forum has left him out of the first 5 positions and rightly so, I might add.

pym-ftw
Marvel

Dc with the quick draw

armedforbattle
well u left out the number 1 herald in marvel : sentry and sentry solos the other team gg
no

armedforbattle
Originally posted by 753
actually the forum has left him out of the first 5 positions and rightly so, I might add.
thumb up Sentry didn't get as many votes. That's why he isn't here!

yaadaveyaa
oh i am aware he didnt get votes because ppl hate him haters whine and cry bcuz hes to powerful but hes the number 1 herald (regardless of voting by anyone) hes the most powerful herald and then void gets into trans lvl and higher

oh i am aware he didnt get votes because ppl hate him haters whine and cry bcuz hes to powerful but hes the number 1 herald (regardless of voting by anyone) hes the most powerful herald and then void gets into trans lvl and higher http://2.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/95/29/641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
http://2.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/95/29/641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

u can shake ur head all ya want its correct you cant proove otherwise sorry bud hate all u want

-Pr-
Sentry isn't there yet. Maybe one day he will be.

u can shake ur head all ya want its correct you cant proove otherwise sorry bud hate all u want feat by feat, he aint up there with thor, silver surfer and superman. indeed he aint up there with the top 5 that list produced, specially since his lows are so low.

iscaremonkeys
superman and captian marvel could beat Silver Surfer Thor Beta Ray Bill Dr Strange Shaman Nate Grey

Branlor Swift
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5157/avengersinvaders006007mt2.th.jpghttp://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5177/avengersinvaders008wp0.th.jpg

JakeTheBank
Jim Hammond ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.