Frankenstein vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Frankenstein at peak vs Wolverine with No adimantium

2. Frankenstein at peak vs Wolverine with adimantium

Who wins in each of the above ?

1 stein.

2. logan

8swords
1. logan,too fast.
2. logan, gets beaten up, but will win in the end

SquallX
Originally posted by 8swords
1. logan,too fast.
2. logan, gets beaten up, but will win in the end

Don't you kinda have it mixed up?

Pretty sure Logan's more deadly with the metals than he is with his claw bones.

Flyattractor
Wolvies bone claws could cut thru anything excetp adamantium and his HF without metal makes LOBO's cartoony version look second rate.
Logan's HF pulls him thru to wiin on both.

iscaremonkeys
Logan tears him in half....twice

SamZED
BC Wolverine was said to have better HF and supposed to be faster... but going by feats adamantium Logan is more impressive.

Golgo13
Frankenstein at his peak fought off Solomon Grundy and OMAC, who stalemated Superman in strength department. He has the Sword of Michael that would put a hurting on Logan.

StiltmanFTW
There is a Marvel Frankenstein too, prep stick out tongue

Golgo13
How strong is Marvel's Franky? Is he a good fighter?

StiltmanFTW
Did pretty good against Hulk, but he was amped.

There were some other Frankenstein monsters (equipped with flamethrowers) created by the new Hellfire Club, too. Needless to say, most if not all are in pieces now smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Did pretty good against Hulk, but he was amped.

There were some other Frankenstein monsters (equipped with flamethrowers) created by the new Hellfire Club, too. Needless to say, most if not all are in pieces now smile

Is this Franky more or less formidable than FrankenCastle?

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Frankenstein at his peak fought off Solomon Grundy and OMAC, who stalemated Superman in strength department. He has the Sword of Michael that would put a hurting on Logan.

Archangel Michael? The same sword that cut Spectre?

DC already had the Patchwork Man, but I guess he was "killed" in Alan Moore's Swamp Thing run (I put it in quotes because I don't think he could actually die, but he was torn to pieces..)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this Franky more or less formidable than FrankenCastle?

I'd need to read more of his appearances.

Frankencastle was a beast because of the Bloodstone.

The Sorrow
DC 's Frankenstein easily defeats Bone Wolverine and either incapacitates or BFR normal Wolvie if he can't kill him.

Horrificus
They did make Frank pretty tough. Multiple, redundant organs, speed, strength, and the blood of Melmoth coursing through his veins.

It would have to be seen, how he can incapacitate Logan.

The other thing Frank has, is the Sword of Michael, which supposedly belonged to the Archangel. Maybe somebody knows more about that. If the sword can do some kind of "mojo" on Logan or not.

Otherwise, I don't see how Frank can win a drawn out fight with Wolverine (with metal).

cdtm
Originally posted by Horrificus
They did make Frank pretty tough. Multiple, redundant organs, speed, strength, and the blood of Melmoth coursing through his veins.

It would have to be seen, how he can incapacitate Logan.

The other thing Frank has, is the Sword of Michael, which supposedly belonged to the Archangel. Maybe somebody knows more about that. If the sword can do some kind of "mojo" on Logan or not.

Otherwise, I don't see how Frank can win a drawn out fight with Wolverine (with metal).

Considering Michael routinely carved up various incarnations of Spectre with his sword in Ostranders run, I'd guess it's a pretty high end artifact that would cut through almost anything, at the least.

It "should" be worse then the muramasa. More like getting hit with the Spear of Destiny.

Horrificus
Originally posted by cdtm
Considering Michael routinely carved up various incarnations of Spectre with his sword in Ostranders run, I'd guess it's a pretty high end artifact that would cut through almost anything, at the least.

It "should" be worse then the muramasa. More like getting hit with the Spear of Destiny. Well then, THAT is what needs to be decided upon.

Because Frank probably has as much, or more combat experience than Logan, with enhanced strength, speed, etc.

Injuries will not kill him. He needs to be hacked to pieces before he can do the same to Logan.

So, if the sword is something special, Frank can win.

I very much doubt hes gonna cut through adamantium. do we have any acutal hf cancelling feats from the swrod? cause otherwise logan ultimately wins

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
I very much doubt hes gonna cut through adamantium. do we have any acutal hf cancelling feats from the swrod? cause otherwise logan ultimately wins

Wounding Spectre isn't good enough? stick out tongue

With that kind of power, it should overtax his hf, at least.

Golgo13
Even if Franky's sword can't cut Logan, he has SHADE to back him up. Franky rarely goes on a mission without their help. They have TONS of weird, powerful weapons. Some created by Ray Palmer himself.

SamZED
Originally posted by The Sorrow
DC 's Frankenstein easily defeats Bone Wolverine and either incapacitates or BFR normal Wolvie if he can't kill him.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4125/wolverinelol.jpg

Bentley
Wolverine is too fast, too skilled, and it's not from DC.

JakeTheBank
Spectre's got shit durability, but it doesn't matter because he's already "dead" anyway.

Frankenstein should win regardless.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spectre's got shit durability, but it doesn't matter because he's already "dead" anyway.

Frankenstein should win regardless.

Shit durability? confused

If you mean because Adam broke a hole in his head, there's a difference. He didn't even notice Adam's attack. The sword left him in pretty bad shape.

Worse shape then Day of Vengeance Captain Marvel's punches, and in less time. And no one's going to question whether DOV Cap can put Logan down. smile

Could Logan tank a stab from the Spear of Destiny? Isn't most of it's rep as a melee weapon, from what it's done to Spectre?

Wounding Spectre isn't good enough? stick out tongue

With that kind of power, it should overtax his hf, at least. the sad reality is that the spectre just aint that good of a meter. he has too many embarassing lows. besides, the blade could just be magical and specially harmful to other magical entities.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
the sad reality is that the spectre just aint that good of a meter. I mean, look at what black adam did to him.

Addressed up above, but basically, that was cosmetic damage. Didn't seem to actually "hurt" him in the least.

Golgo13
Yeah, and didn't Spectre heal right up?

JakeTheBank
Shit durability? confused

If you mean because Adam broke a hole in his head, there's a difference. He didn't even notice Adam's attack. The sword left him in pretty bad shape.

Worse shape then Day of Vengeance Captain Marvel's punches, and in less time. And no one's going to question whether DOV Cap can put Logan down. smile

Could Logan tank a stab from the Spear of Destiny? Isn't most of it's rep as a melee weapon, from what it's done to Spectre?

Spectre's had his skin ripped off and has been maimed and mutilated, but it doesn't matter due to the fact that he's dead and is comprised of ectoplasmic energies. And most of the time, it's just cosmetic superficial damage.

So really, someone damaging Spectre isn't anything to brag about, imo, which is my point. Damaging his "body" is hardly relevant.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spectre's had his skin ripped off and has been maimed and mutilated, but it doesn't matter due to the fact that he's dead and is comprised of ectoplasmic energies. And most of the time, it's just cosmetic superficial damage.

So really, someone damaging Spectre isn't anything to brag about, imo.

I agree, damaging him isn't anything to brag about.

Michael didn't simply damage him, though. He beat him. Multiple times, through multiple hosts. And quickly, at times.

When he was a four armed Shiva like being, was a particularly brutal defeat, making him a veritable pin cushion..

JakeTheBank
I agree, damaging him isn't anything to brag about.

Michael didn't simply damage him, though. He beat him. Multiple times, through multiple hosts. And quickly, at times.

When he was a four armed Shiva like being, was a particularly brutal defeat, making him a veritable pin cushion..

Michael's arguably the most powerful being in DC, so yeah.

But Frankenstein using his sword =/= Michael himself. Plenty of people have "damaged" Spectre, but really, in of itself, that's nothing to brag about.

Still, he should beat Wolverine.

wolverine is gonna hack and slash until there isn't enough left to function

Bentley
I hope that Wolverine stabs the Spectre in the next Marvel/DC crossover.

Horrificus
Supposedly, the sword can cut through anything, even dimensional walls, depending on the will of the user.

cdtm
Originally posted by Horrificus
Supposedly, the sword can cut through anything, even dimensional walls, depending on the will of the user.

So it's like Persuaders axe?

Golgo13
I'd love to see a Franky/Beowulf battle. Beowulf's sword has said that it can cut through anything and is forged in magic. Frankenstein with SHADE gear would probably win.

Horrificus
So it's like Persuaders axe? Kind of . But, Persuader's axe can even cut through, what, I guess you could call it "conceptual stuff". Like an air supply? laughing That's just crazy bad.

But, to be honest, I don't think Frank has used the sword in the ways that Michael used it. Not that I can remember.

There has to be somebody around here that knows this stuff better than me. Hopefully, we will here from them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.