DCnU Phantom Stranger Vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/pss_zps4c359cb4.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/zs_zpsb4961514.jpg

operator616
phantom stranger easily, he recently (which your image shows) had a good fight with the spectre, Zeus on the other hand is utterly featless, he doesn't even have planet level feats.

Sh3nG L0nG
Yes he does ^. He wrecked hulk who is known to destroys worlds with a fart. That is equivalent to a planetary feat.

operator616
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Yes he does ^. He wrecked hulk who is known to destroys worlds with a fart. That is equivalent to a planetary feat.

destroy the world with a fart, i would love to see hulk doing such a feat. several street levels defeated hulk i guess they have planet level feats now.......

also hulk allowed himself to lose (not saying that zeus couldn't defeat him just giving you info on what happened in the issue)

TheHulk
Originally posted by operator616
destroy the world with a fart, i would love to see hulk doing such a feat. several street levels defeated hulk i guess they have planet level feats now.......

also hulk allowed himself to lose (not saying that zeus couldn't defeat him just giving you info on what happened in the issue) Stop trolling.

operator616
Originally posted by TheHulk
Stop trolling.

stop trolling? is that the best answer you could come up with? really?

how about you provide us with feats for zeus that puts him on stranger's level. in the early thor annual issues zeus fought with thor for months, he couldn't' beat typhon (who isn't even a planet level threat without his brothers, and if you actually read the issue you would know that hulk lost because he wanted to (but imo zeus should be able to handle hulk), so stop pretending to be like you know anything about Zeus before accusing others, go educate yourself.

carver9

also hulk allowed himself to lose (not saying that zeus couldn't defeat him just giving you info on what happened in the issue)

Show us a street leveled defeating WWH. The same Hulk Zeus defeated.

operator616
Originally posted by carver9
Show us a street leveled defeating WWH. The same Hulk Zeus defeated.

it wasn't WWH, and you're missing the most important part here, hulk wanted to lose.

yaadaveyaa

just quoting u here bub u said hulk lost to street lvl guys and there rnt enough street lvl guys alive to take on wwh

operator616
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
just quoting u here bub u said hulk lost to street lvl guys and there rnt enough street lvl guys alive to take on wwh

read my post above, i said regular hulk not WWH

zopzop
I don't know who'd win but that DC art is phenomenal!

Cogito
PS didn't fight the Spectre. He's as of now featless

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
PS didn't fight the Spectre. He's as of now featless

he did in issue 5

Cogito
Hardly a fight. An aggressive argument I'd call it.

And it was interrupted before it got anywhere

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
Hardly a fight. An aggressive argument I'd call it.

And it was interrupted before it got anywhere

no it wasn't an aggressive argument, it was a fight, and it wasn't interrupted.

carver9
read my post above, i said regular hulk not WWH

Show a street leveler beating Hulk within the past 8 yrs.

Cogito
no it wasn't an aggressive argument, it was a fight, and it wasn't interrupted.

It was a teaser fight, and yes they were most certainly interrupted.

SevenShackles
Zeus. Have not seen phantom stranger do anything worth mentioning that puts him above Zeus.

operator616
Originally posted by carver9
Show a street leveler beating Hulk within the past 8 yrs.

read deadpool volume 1 issue #4, deadpool did it WITHOUT his healing factor, but it was longer than 8 years.

curryman
It's not difficult.

Spider-Man beat him on TV while the Electro was commenting on it play-by play. It happened right before the Gauntlet Arc if I recall correctly smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.