Deadshot vs Punisher (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/17374/deadshot.jpg

vs

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_L_3zh3HTK9w/SqlWFl15X4I/AAAAAAAAAWw/Qw1QQ6Y9LO0/s400/Punisher+2.jpg

At cleaning a the mob and street gangs out of a crime ridden neighborhood.

Who could do a better job.

And motivation for Floyd is that it could be the hood were his daughter pre 52boot lives.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Deadshot's more accurate, but Frank has a better grasp of tactics and generally has the bigger guns.

iscaremonkeys
id go with deadshot. Hes got MUCH better accuracy

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
id go with deadshot. Hes got MUCH better accuracy

namorsubby
Floyd actually completed this scenario in a comic book arc.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by namorsubby
Floyd actually completed this scenario in a comic book arc. Yeah I know. I just re-read it the other day and had this scenario in my head.

And I wish they would have kept that outfit for him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah I know. I just re-read it the other day and had this scenario in my head.

And I wish they would have kept that outfit for him.
I agree that outfit was one of the best iv ever seen created for Floyd.

Flyattractor
I will always support any new look that gets rid of the "undies on the outside" look.

Kurger Bing
Punisher. I just imagine he'd be blowing a lot of guys up at one time instead of picking everyone off one-by-one like I see Deadshot doing.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Deadshot can pick em off alot better one-by-one. But with DS. It gives it that much more PERSONEL TOUCH!

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Kurger Bing
Punisher. I just imagine he'd be blowing a lot of guys up at one time instead of picking everyone off one-by-one like I see Deadshot doing.
Idk does a bomb/rocket/whatever do a better job than putting a bullet in each and everyone of their skulls, knees and hearts? It sends a message. Blowing stuff up kills them sure but along the lines of 'doing a better job' of cleaning out mobs and street gangs Im not to sure.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Idk does a bomb/rocket/whatever do a better job than putting a bullet in each and everyone of their skulls, knees and hearts? It sends a message. Blowing stuff up kills them sure but along the lines of 'doing a better job' of cleaning out mobs and street gangs Im not to sure.
...starting to LIKE the way ^ thinks.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Kurger Bing
Punisher. I just imagine he'd be blowing a lot of guys up at one time instead of picking everyone off one-by-one like I see Deadshot doing. A bullet will be in franks skull before he can even thing about taking out an explosive

punisher wins. deadshot's accuracy is irrelevant, punisher isn't a one man army, he's a one-man war. he is more determined, a better strategist and much more terrifying.

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
A bullet will be in franks skull before he can even thing about taking out an explosive read the op

iscaremonkeys
oh i fail. Id still go with deadshot. His accuracy with teh guns makes him kill faster

SevenShackles
So you think deadshot who is doing it for his child wouldn't be determined? Or just punishers determination is just that much more?

JakeTheBank
They're both determined. Floyd's driven by his daughter (other than that, he could really give a shit about his life) and Frank is strongly obsessed about his job. He does nothing and cares about nothing except his war on crime. He's completely single minded about murdering criminals.

Once Floyd's sure his daughter is safe, he'll move on. Frank? He won't stop until ever last trace is eradicated and isn't above using gruesome and horrific tactics to send a message along the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.