FP Kuurth/Nul vs Asguardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
FP Kuurth and Nul

vs

Asguardian Destroyer

Brawl, H2H Only for the Destroyer(no weapons) the team gets their Mallets(unstoppable for Kuurth)

pym-ftw
Team bfr him eventually

googol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team bfr him eventually No BFR

lft4ded
I think the team would be able to destroy the Destroyer, just based on their overall power level. Even giving the Destroyer his disentergrater beam.

the Darkone
Depends who is operating the armor, but the armor wins!

h1a8
Kuurth everytime, with ease

Insane Titan
AD wins handily

carver9
Team wins.

Dampyre
The Destroyer wins. Not even that team can withstand the armor's firepower or overcome its' durability.

Damborgson
The armor. It's power is straight up crazy.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Team wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
AD wins handily how would Destroyer survive being crushed by the hammer?

How would he even phase Kuurth? A weaker classic Juggs couldn't feel the Godblast. The Godblast >>>> any beam by the destroyer by feats.

the Darkone
AD destroys the team period, the hammers will have no affect on the Armor what so ever. AD disintegration beams kills gods outright, it killed Thor outright and neither Kurrth or Nul are greater than Thor in durability they about the same.

guy222
Destroyer

"Id"
Team

the Darkone
AD will keep coming, nothing short of BFR or Odin level being that can turn the AD, the armor will beat them both

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
AD will keep coming, nothing short of BFR or Odin level being that can turn the AD, the armor will beat them both

AD destroys the team period, the hammers will have no affect on the Armor what so ever. AD disintegration beams kills gods outright, it killed Thor outright and neither Kurrth or Nul are greater than Thor in durability they about the same. Kuurth Hammer is unstoppable. AD will be crushed.
Nul crushed enchanted Uru with his hands. His strength is more than sufficient to scrap AD with his hammer. Plus Nul's power would just increase.

the Darkone
AD is not URU AD is more durable than Thor hammer which is enchanted uru, AD armor is unknown metal which is enchanted by Odiforce and powered by other sky fathers, Nul or Kurrth are not powerful enough to override Odin enchantment/powers.

AD was designed to fight Celestial, and depending who is operating it regardless it's h2h it's unlimited strength limitless stamina, and high durability it will smite the two up starts.

h1a8
AD is not URU AD is more durable than Thor hammer which is enchanted uru, AD armor is unknown metal which is enchanted by Odiforce and powered by other sky fathers, Nul or Kurrth are not powerful enough to override Odin enchantment/powers.

AD was designed to fight Celestial, and depending who is operating it regardless it's h2h it's unlimited strength limitless stamina, and high durability it will smite the two up starts.

Mjolnir was proven that it can be more durable than AD.
Kuurth is powered by Serpent and Cyttorak. His hammer is both indestructible and unstoppable. It will simply crush AD. Thor damaged Celestial dome with the GB. Celestials domes should be at least as durable as AD. But the same GB wasn't even felt by Juggs.

Also, It was stated that Serpent can slag AD. I guess his power and override Odin's enchantment.

AD doesn't have unlimited strength. AD doesn't get stronger. He has a finite amount of strength and power.

Serpent being able to destroy it shows it's limits of durability. Think about it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Damborgson
The armor. It's power is straight up crazy.

thumb up pretty much

Khazra Reborn
Depends on who's animating the Destroyer.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Depends on who's animating the Destroyer.

Basically, average person will still beat the team, more experience person or persons like Odin, Thor or Loki will utterly sh** stomp them in h2h op stated, but if allowed to use it's versatility it has the armor would rage stomp the team. Thor has always has to resort to BFR, plus the armor can heal itself on top of that.

h1a8
Kuurth alone would solo. He will crush AD with the hammer and not feel a thing against any of its attacks.

Damborgson
A mortal soul powering the destroyer had enough power to one shot kill Thor when he opened his visor. It's ****ing ridiculous.

the Darkone
AD will keep on coming, Kurrth would get sh** stomp and so would Nul they both can KO but not the AD, Kurrth and Nul hammer are UrU which AD has destroyed on more than one occasion. The Serpent enchantment is good but not Odinforce good or pantheon on good which fuel the AD.

Damborgson
If it goes hand to hand, it'll get beat up a bit, but it's hardly lacking in that department either. Its blasting power would like take the skin of Nulk's bones though, protective runes and all.

h1a8
AD will keep on coming, Kurrth would get sh** stomp and so would Nul they both can KO but not the AD, Kurrth and Nul hammer are UrU which AD has destroyed on more than one occasion. The Serpent enchantment is good but not Odinforce good or pantheon on good which fuel the AD. you are forgetting that the Godblast >>>>destroyer blasts. Yet a weaker Juggs didn't even feel the Godblast. So how is AD hurting Kuurth again?

Hyperion Prime
Destroyer wins more times than not.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Destroyer wins more times than not.

How would AD even harm Kuurth? A being more durable than Classic Juggs who didn't feel a Godblast and where the Godblast is greater than any blast it can do.

Insane Titan
So Juggs taking the god blast with the force field he barely uses is the only durability feat that can be used??

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Worthy were really powerful but the Destroyer wod have soloed all 7 with the right spirit.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So Juggs taking the god blast with the force field he barely uses is the only durability feat that can be used??

Why would Juggs forcefield not be on here? Especially under FULL CAPACITY.
And some writers didn't tie Juggs durability to a forcefield (they didn't write him with one).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
And some writers didn't tie Juggs durability to a forcefield (they didn't write him with one). full capacity is still based upon actual constant showings, the rest of your post is baseless

Rage.Of.Olympus
And some writers didn't tie Juggs durability to a forcefield (they didn't write him with one).

Because Kuurth didn't use one?

And NO writer EVER, had Juggernaut replicate such a feat without his force field. As a matter of fact, he's been hurt by infinitely less without the force field.

Also, why are you constantly bringing up the God Blast showing and then complaining about averages in other threads? It would be like me bringing up the time the Destroyer acquired infinite power or whatever.

the Darkone
Loki, Odin or Thor animating the armor will rage stomp these two. AD is more durable than the two worthy

DarkSaint85
....What if the Serpent was animating it?

Mwhahaha!

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
....What if the Serpent was animating it?

Mwhahaha!

Serpent would rage stomp also

Sin I AM
U know nothing kuurth or nul faced suggests it could overpower ad...going by feats ad wins

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Because Kuurth didn't use one?

And NO writer EVER, had Juggernaut replicate such a feat without his force field. As a matter of fact, he's been hurt by infinitely less without the force field.

Also, why are you constantly bringing up the God Blast showing and then complaining about averages in other threads? It would be like me bringing up the time the Destroyer acquired infinite power or whatever.

Actually Galan is complaining about averages. I was arguing AGAINST HIM AND FULL CAPACITY. I'm using Surfer's black hole blast strategy as a means to beat Thanos. You don't really read my posts well do you?

Juggs force field is either always on or his durability is understood to be that great (if we not using a force field).

Well, let me say this. If Classic Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kuurth in durability then this fight is inconclusive. We don't know how much power Kuurth can tank without much damage. Even with damage Juggs has an instant healing factor (under FULL CAPICITY RULE).

So, under the suspension of disbelief then Kuurth should be durable enough to tank AD's blasts with little to no damage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually Galan is complaining about averages. I was arguing AGAINST HIM AND FULL CAPACITY. I'm using Surfer's black hole blast strategy as a means to beat Thanos. You don't really read my posts well do you?

Juggs force field is either always on or his durability is understood to be that great (if we not using a force field).

Well, let me say this. If Classic Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kuurth in durability then this fight is inconclusive. We don't know how much power Kuurth can tank without much damage. Even with damage Juggs has an instant healing factor (under FULL CAPICITY RULE).

So, under the suspension of disbelief then Kuurth should be durable enough to tank AD's blasts with little to no damage.

I don't think anyone, including you, can read your posts well.

No, Juggernaut's field is not always on. As a matter of fact, for the last three decades, it has progressively had less appearances.

Why would Juggernaut without his force field be considered to be as durable as he is with his force field? In what way does that make sense? Juggernaut without his force field has been hurt by far less, his invulnerability has been attributed to his force field since the earliest days and on multiple occasions. He has no non-force field durability feats that even remotely approaching tanking a God Blast. Weakened as it is.

That's fallacious. If Kuurth has not shown the capability to endure the type of damage the Destroyer can dish out, then he clearly loses. Seeing as how the Destroyer is able to cut through something like Mjolnir.

I like how suddenly you are all about suspension of disbelief. I should quote this post to you in future threads because you're making a whole bunch of leaps without any evidence.

Also, Destroyer absorbs the power of every deity in creation and one-shot kills Kuurth so hard, Cytorrak dies. Under the FULL CAPACITY rule of course.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Brawl? Kuurth solos.

Stoic
AD destroys the team period, the hammers will have no affect on the Armor what so ever. AD disintegration beams kills gods outright, it killed Thor outright and neither Kurrth or Nul are greater than Thor in durability they about the same.

Uhm huh what? Did you just say that Thor was as Durable as the Juggernaut? Don't be silly.

DarkSaint85
Also, under FULL CAPACITY RULE, the DEstroyer should also be animated by someone powerful.

The Serpent and Cytorrak animates it, and in the course of the battle, removes the enchantments from Kuurth.

Insane Titan
Did Kuurth even have a forcefield

h1a8
Also force fields can be skin thick. So it is possible for Kuurth to have had a force field. The intentions were clearly that he was unstoppable. He definitely gets his classic feats

Insane Titan
Also force fields can be skin thick. So it is possible for Kuurth to have had a force field. The intentions were clearly that he was unstoppable. He definitely gets his classic feats stop making shit up, Juggs force field wasn't skin thick and no he just doesn't get classic Juggs feats you need to prove stuff

the Darkone

No, Juggernaut's field is not always on. As a matter of fact, for the last three decades, it has progressively had less appearances.

Why would Juggernaut without his force field be considered to be as durable as he is with his force field? In what way does that make sense? Juggernaut without his force field has been hurt by far less, his invulnerability has been attributed to his force field since the earliest days and on multiple occasions. He has no non-force field durability feats that even remotely approaching tanking a God Blast. Weakened as it is.

That's fallacious. If Kuurth has not shown the capability to endure the type of damage the Destroyer can dish out, then he clearly loses. Seeing as how the Destroyer is able to cut through something like Mjolnir.

I like how suddenly you are all about suspension of disbelief. I should quote this post to you in future threads because you're making a whole bunch of leaps without any evidence.

Also, Destroyer absorbs the power of every deity in creation and one-shot kills Kuurth so hard, Cytorrak dies. Under the FULL CAPACITY rule of course.

thumb up

h1a8

There are two types of Juggs. One who is shown with a force field and one whose force field isn't shown. The one who is shown with it, always has it on. The one whose forcefield is not shown, doesn't mean he doesn't have one. It could either be skin deep or non existent. If it is non existent then the writers ties Juggs durability only to his skin. I remember in a comic, in one scene Juggs forcefield was explicitly shown, but in another scene of the same comic, it wasn't.

Using Full Capacity we choose the Juggs with the force field.
Destroyer doesn't have the ability to absorb the power of any deity on its own.
Also, no outside help is allowed.

DarkSaint85
But the Destroyer's power is explicitly tied to whoever's animating it.

Otherwise its just a lifeless item sitting on the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.