Reptyle Prime vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Reptyle Prime- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/reptylsaurian.htm

Q99
I'd say WW probably lassos him.

golem370
He has ranged attacks though, He is also 15 feet tall and weights 4000lbs which would make him a hand full

JakeTheBank
^ Bracers.

What kind of feats does this guy have?

golem370
I read some stuff it said he seemingly killed Super Skrull

KingD19
Scrapped with Silver Surfer and killed the physical body of an Elder of the Universe.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ Bracers.

What kind of feats does this guy have? He's related to me. That equals an auto-win. sneer

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Badabing
stick out tongue

I read the bio link, Reptyle seems impressive. I may have to track down some issues.

JakeTheBank
A cosmic velicoraptor sounds pretty powerful.

Q99
Originally posted by golem370
He has ranged attacks though, He is also 15 feet tall and weights 4000lbs which would make him a hand full

Range Diana can handle. Size isn't a big matter at fights of this power level, it doesn't make him harder to lasso.

Originally posted by KingD19
Scrapped with Silver Surfer and killed the physical body of an Elder of the Universe.

The part I noticed in the Silver Surfer fight was Surfer's primary worry wasn't winning, but rather how to disable him without killing.

So while he seems pretty powerful, he also sounds a sizeable step down from the shiney one.

KingD19
True. But he still did take down an Elder. They may not do much, but not many people can go "Come on Elder guy, let's scrap", and then win the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.