Kurse/Green Scar vs HP Doomsday/Thr General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

No bfr. This is Kurse at his Prime.

It's suppose to be THE General.

DTM
Neither Hulk nor Kurse can KO or probably really hurt The General, adding HP Doomsday to his team helps seal the deal, big time.

Estacado
Team 2.

leonidas
might take some time but i see team 2 10/10

TheHulk
Going with team 2 6.5/10

Golgo13
Team 2.

xJLxKing
t2, i can see dd soloing this

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by xJLxKing
t2, i can see dd soloing this Oh for the love of Zop

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Oh for the love of Zop considering, dd can kill Superman with ease, i can't see how hulk would even be a threat, since to dd, even Superman was

Branlor Swift
considering, dd can kill Superman with ease, i can't see how hulk would even be a threat, since to dd, even Superman was Yeah, HP killed Superman with ease, I forgot that part.

Plus, it's not like Kurse isn't here or anything.

psycho gundam
None of those guys are innocent. Worlbreaker time

xJLxKing
Yeah, HP killed Superman with ease, I forgot that part.

Plus, it's not like Kurse isn't here or anything. which is why said i could see him soloing. Hulk honestly is too weak at the start to be a threat. I honestly see him getting killed with a few punches

Branlor Swift
which is why said i could see him soloing. Hulk honestly is too weak at the start to be a threat. I honestly see him getting killed with a few punches DD didn't kill Superman with ease you silly nut.

Hulk getting killed with a few punches?

xJLxKing
DD didn't kill Superman with ease you silly nut.

Hulk getting killed with a few punches? No he didn't kill him, he was amped. it was a typo, could have.

few punches? yes, he beat ds in four hit. Same guy who goes toe to toe with superman

Branlor Swift
No he didn't kill him, he was amped. it was a typo, could have.

few punches? yes, he beat ds in four hit. Same guy who goes toe to toe with superman He fought Superman for like 20 pages, and then Superman threw him into Entropy.

That's going to happen when his first attack is a double punch that tears through Darkseid's back... when his back is turned. Hulk's healing factor shouldn't have a problem with the clawing like Darkseid seemed to.

xJLxKing
He fought Superman for like 20 pages, and then Superman threw him into Entropy.

That's going to happen when his first attack is a double punch that tears through Darkseid's back... when his back is turned. Hulk's healing factor shouldn't have a problem with the clawing like Darkseid seemed to. Superman was amped a lot. ds still lost in four hits, who's durability is higher them hulks. i can't see hulk surviving getting his head, brain..etc ripped out.

DTM
HP Doomsday was definately beating Superman like a little child (and as mentioned, Superman was amped with Mother Box at the end, though that was after DD murdered Darkseid as well). It was only through the usage of time travel was HP Doomsday defeated.

To me I see this as GS < Kurse = HP DD < The General (who is at the highest level here as he cannot be beaten physically, which is all these guys can dish out)

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins?

No bfr. This is Kurse at his Prime.

It's suppose to be THE General. Kurse can hold out for a while and probably cause some harm, but eventually, they will be too much for him to beat by himself.

pym-ftw
Kurse is the biggest gun here imho but Idk how General loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.