Team HAl vs team Billy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Green lantern HAL
superman
Hulk
Versus

Doomsday
Abomination
and
Captain Marvel

SamZED
Abomination - weak link.

iscaremonkeys
ah so you spotted him!
so lets say hulk fights abomination and green lantern fights doomsday while supes fights billy. Can hall beat dooms day?

SamZED
I guess it depends on the incarnation. DOS Doomsday I think he can. Or at least hold him off (while Supes is stalemating Cap) long enough for Hulk to beat Blonskiy. Then its 3 vs 2. So I vote team 1.

iscaremonkeys
really? same. Hal holds him off for hulk to beat abomination. then its 2 on one on doomsday

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
really? same. Hal holds him off for hulk to beat abomination. then its 2 on one on doomsday
Really? Then why include abomination if you knew he was the weak link and figured it would play out this way?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Really? Then why include abomination if you knew he was the weak link and figured it would play out this way? i was bored and needed a thread to make. Wait what if Doomsday would knock out hal temporarily and then face the hulk after he beat blonski. How would that play out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.