Team Martian Manhunter vs. Team X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Martian Manhunter
Captain Comet
Saturn Girl

Vs

Shaman Nate Grey
Rachel Grey
Moondragon w/ MG

1. TP battle only (fight on Astral plane)
2. All out fight, anything goes.

Who wins?

curryman
Saturn Girl really brings down her own team in an all-out fight.

That being said I think Nate is the only one who can deal with Captain Comet and MM is too strong for Rachel.

Golgo13
Saturn Girl> Rachel without the PF.

curryman
Originally posted by Golgo13
Saturn Girl> Rachel without the PF.

How'd you figure?

Rachel could go full defensive with her telepathy and then completely demolish Saturn Girl.

Golgo13
Greater range and skills. I haven't read RS in a while, but she used to be one of my favs. Without the PF, she was generally terrible.

curryman
Greater range and skills. I haven't read RS in a while, but she used to be one of my favs. Without the PF, she was generally terrible.

Rachel's terrible? wow.

I don't understand these wild feats of Saturn Girl are, that would let her fight one of the top telepaths in Marvel and somehow survive the telekinesis.

Golgo13
During her Excalibur days she wasn't all that. If you think so, what feats are you referring to?

curryman
During her Excalibur days she wasn't all that. If you think so, what feats are you referring to?

Obviously I won't change your mind on Saturn Girl seeing as you read some LOSH and saw an incident of her scanning a dead universe for life.

Golgo13
Try it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.