Raiden vs Superion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/d/d8/Raiden_boxart.jpg/300px-Raiden_boxart.jpg

Train Bot Autobot gestalt from the godawful Japanese Headmasters series (Known mainly for Ultra Magnus dying against Six Shot, who ironically became known as some kind of baddass even though he got all sappy and sentimental around the human Danny..)

Vs the Autobots first combiner, Superion:

http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/d/d3/Superion_toy.jpg/200px-Superion_toy.jpg

Who wins?

Q99
Hm... they're both rather powerful combiners. Neither have special powers like forcefields, but are rather conventionally powerful fighters.

I think I'm going to judge them by their rivals, Superion being rival to Menasor and doing about 50/50 against him, and Raiden being rival to Predaking and having a pretty good record against him.

So by that, Raiden, but in a good fight.

cdtm
Predaking has a good rep, and he is an awesome combiner. Probably second only to Devastator on appearance.

But his records mostly losses. big grin

I don't think he's ever beaten Sky Lynx in the 'toons. His main win is probably against Devastator, who's not exactly the most powerful combiner...

And Superion has that high end showing against a Quintesson battle ship, where he was winning and almost penetrated its force field, until the backlash took him out. Plus he beat one of those Guardian things, which Omega Supreme is based on..

Q99
There was a comic when he took down Omega Supreme, Defensor, *and* Superion (he got the jump on them, but still, all three!).

In the Dreamwave comics, Predaking thrashed Bruticus too.

Flipside, Menasor defeated Bruticus pretty darn easily as well (cartoon this time), but also on a couple occasions had the edge on Superion unless Superion had help or outsmarted him. (And still has plenty of losses ^^)

Now, Menasor could be a bit stronger than Predaking, but I'd edge to Superion being a bit weaker than Raiden. If not by much.

cdtm
Do you know the company/comic where Predaking beat all three? O_o

Was it Devils Due, by chance? A GI Joe/Transformers crossover? That's the only example I can think of where he took down Omega, but he had help, and I don't remember Superion or Defensor.

He did take down Piranacon, though. big grin (Although for the record, combiners in those GI/Joe comics were the weakest ever.. I mean, Devastator got tackled by BUMBLEBEE, of all bots, and was torn to pieces by him and a few other relatively weak bots in the next few pages..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.