Star Wars Meets LOTR...Sort of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I just saw the quicktime trailer for Pirates of the Carribbean...it looks like a great movie....
I am most definately going to see it....besides I think Kierra Knightly is in it....which means that a person who played in star wars and a person who played in LOTR is in it....(Orlando Bloom)
Happy Dance big grin smile
Oh I can't wait until July 9th

Julie
That was by far the best trailer I've seen in awhile....believe me I've seen some bad trailers recently...this one made my day though

GordonSkywalker
Kierra Knightly is a splendid actress. She also starred in the Robin Hood spinoff, Princess of Thieves, as his daughter. That was a cool movie. You got to see it if you haven't already! cool

kira
I saw the trailer for POTC too... I am looking forward to watching this movie. Yeah both Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom are in it with Johnny Depp.

I've seen the Princess of Thieves... It was pretty good... Yeah I think Keira Knightley is a great actress. You know she's in Bend it like Beckham.

Novithiliel
Can't wait for POTC.....to bad I have to wait a bit longer, until October I think it was. sad

Julie
awww...at least you'll get to see it eventually...
ANd I agree that Kierra knightly is a great actress....Orlando bloom isn't bad either:-)
and yes, Princess of Thieves was good....not the best movie I've ever seen, but it was pretty entertaining

Julie
Does no one else find this "fact" exciting?

GordonSkywalker
I do.

Julie
yeah....there is someone who agrees:-)

Ushgarak
Christopher Lee is the true SW meets LOTR, anyway. What with him playing the same person in both.

Julie
what the bad guy......yes that's true....I had thought of that....way back when the two movies were coming out...I think this was more of a long distance shot so I thought it was worth pointing out....Thanks for the info

Ushgarak
Not just 'the bad guy'. The SAME bad guy. Oh, they have different names but we all know they are the same person.

"Join me, Obi-Wan, and together we can DESTROY Sauron... whoops, did it again..."

Fire
lol

Julie
same type of bad guy.....though yes very very similar......only Dooku escapes.....for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.