Injustice: Gods Among Us Superman vs New 52 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

leonidas
i'm currently playing that game--i'll let you know when i finish. smile btw, i LOVE it. i especially liked how he dealt with his universe's cap marvel. found myself wondering--could that actually work in a comic....?

Diesldude
I have to get those comics. In the commercial, is that cap he punches to outer space and catches up punches him down back?

SevenShackles
Idk how impressive injustice superman is supposed to be compared to 52 Clark.
He handled an assault by aquaman, wonder woman and green lantern and was on the verge of snapping GLs arms behind his back. Saw batman teleport to the watchtower and flew into space to the watchtower with some speed.. Then took it exploding in his face and didn't effected by it at all other than in mood.
He froze shazams mouth mid sentence and then melted his brains with heat vision.
I'm not sure what tie in comic feats he may have beyond being fast enough to remove GL's ring from his finger before he could notice. Anyone here know a couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.