These Guys run the Midgard Serpent gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on a planet 10 times larger then earth. How far do these guys get in the gauntlet? Contestants: H/P Doomsday, WBH, Blood & Thunder Thor, Thanos, Depowered Tyrant, Void/Sentry, Blue Marvel, Green Lantern(Hal), & Kurse

Gauntlet
1.1 Midgard Serpent
2.2 Midgard Serpent
3. 3 Midgard Serpent
4. 4 Midgard Serpent
5. 8 Midgard Serpent
6. WOW Midgard Serpent/s powers of the Juggernaut

yaadaveyaa
VOID CLEARS THIS

zopzop
Kurse, Thanos, Tyrant, or Void can clear this by themselves. H/P Doomsday can probably do it to.

golem370
Not sure about Kurse

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Not sure about Kurse
Trust me, he's got this. 4x times stronger than Thor, insane durability and infinite (or near infinite) stamina.

Those Midgard Serpents will be in each others way thanks to their bulk. Meanwhile you got a slightly larger than human sized killing machine ripping into them at will (thanks to his relatively small size compared to them), they'd be screwed.

golem370
But with the Juggernaut's powers its not going to be easy if impossible to really hurt MS either.

zopzop
But with the Juggernaut's powers its not going to be easy if impossible to really hurt MS either.
The last one may be a stalemate for Kurse, I'll give you that. But he should be able to plow his way there with only moderate difficulty.

golem370
8 Midgard Serpent would be a tough ass fight.

zopzop
8 Midgard Serpent would be a tough ass fight.
8 Midgard Serpents would literally be tripping over each other trying to attack a roughly human sized object.

He'd have his way with them.

TheHulk
All can clear. But perhaps the last one is a stalemate for all.

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
Kurse, Thanos, Tyrant, or Void can clear this by themselves. H/P Doomsday can probably do it to.

Sounds about right

golem370
In this thread the planet is 10 times larger then earth which means the Midgard Serpents would be to move better then if they were on earth. No only are the serpents massive powerful but they have illusion casting ability able to produce fire blasts and poison.

zopzop
In this thread the planet is 10 times larger then earth which means the Midgard Serpents would be to move better then if they were on earth. No only are the serpents massive powerful but they have illusion casting ability able to produce fire blasts and poison.
The size of the planet isn't the problem. It's their own girth. Any one of these guys can bob and weave around the Serpents but the Serpents would be tripping all over each other due to their large size.

Illusion casting is nice. A lot of these guys can survive the fire blasts (do to insane durability) and the poison. Keep in mind the poison is INHALED and many, if not all, of the people I mentioned don't even need to breathe.

golem370
But it powerful enough to kill gods so they would have to know not to breath.

zopzop
But it powerful enough to kill gods so they would have to know not to breath.
I'm pretty sure it ain't killing Thanos, Void, Tyrant, Kurse or HP Doomsday even if they did breathe, which I'm almost 100% positive they do not (Tyrant doesn't and neither does Kurse since he was walking at the bottom of the ocean for weeks/months). Sentry and Thanos can survive in the void of space (no air) so they don't need to breathe either.

golem370
I think it would be a tough fight. Atleast from 4-6

Endless Mike
Anyone non-magical and not resistant to time manipulation loses by default, as the serpent can stop time for all non-magical beings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.