Inspired by a current thread Who would you rather be Charles X or Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanks Scarlet315 for the idea. This is Charles before the wheelchair.

Sixth_Winged
i dont want to be bald with an evil stepbrother with unstoppable powers out to get me and an evil twin sister out to mindrape me.

golem370
They both have money both have good tech and both have villains. As Charles I would assume you could cause Cain to permently forget he had a stepbrother. With Charles you could control anybody.

Estacado
I would sneak up on Cain mindphuck him and ask him about the Ruby's where about then become the Unstoppable Charlegernaut....biscuits

pym-ftw
Chuck

Shabazz916
Charles. I have ppl. At my feet lol.

-Pr-
Tony Stark. I don't want telepathy.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tony Stark. I don't want telepathy.

Charles Xavier. I want telepathy.

Think of the ass you'd get? You'd never get a speeding ticket, no one would ever bullshit you, you could travel to an astral plane and create any reality you can imagine (it would be like the ultimate drug), the possibilities are endless.

-Pr-
Those are pretty much the reasons why I wouldn't want it.

Odekahn
Those are pretty much the reasons why I wouldn't want it.

Fair enough. To each their own. I guess it's like how some people would live forever if they could, while others just want to live their life's worth and be done with it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Odekahn
Fair enough. To each their own. I guess it's like how some people would live forever if they could, while others just want to live their life's worth and be done with it.

Oh, I'd want to live forever, but yeah, same principle.

Estacado
Aquaman has telepathy......only on "fish level" though....hmm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
Aquaman has telepathy......only on "fish level" though....hmm

Aquaman's telepathy is different.

Stop baiting, though.

Odekahn
Oh, I'd want to live forever

Yeah me too. Lol

-Pr-
Like Highlander!

Odekahn
Like Highlander!

But now we have a problem. Because you see....

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

-Pr-
sneer

beatboks
Originally posted by Odekahn
Charles Xavier. I want telepathy.

Think of the ass you'd get? You'd never get a speeding ticket, no one would ever bullshit you, you could travel to an astral plane and create any reality you can imagine (it would be like the ultimate drug), the possibilities are endless.

You'd get more "ass" with Starks billions.
You wouldn't give a f# about tickets because a) you'd never drive and B) they'd be a pittance.
Any and all BS given to you would be to kiss your backside because of what you could do for people and frankly that kind of BS is A OK with me.
As opposed to just buying whatever reality or lifestyle you want and actually living the real thing.

Mshinu
Chuck hands down. TP aside, he is a billionaire too, as well as no slouch in the smarts/tech department and got accsess to alien tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.