Silver Age Mangog/ Kurse/ Kuurth vs PC Validus/ HP Doomsday/ The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Mangog
Kurse
Kuurth: Breaker of Stone

vs.

PC Validus
HP Doomsday
The General

deserted planet

Horrificus
Mangog and Validus end up floating in space amidst the debris of a planet.

DTM
Can anyone on Team 1 attack any other way over physically, as if not General Eiling will be virtually immune to anything any of them can do (not to mention having Validus and Doomsday on his team wrecking the other team......now that I think about it, PC Validus might be able to handle the entire other team himself, or come close to doing so).

Horrificus
Originally posted by DTM
Can anyone on Team 1 attack any other way over physically, as if not General Eiling will be virtually immune to anything any of them can do (not to mention having Validus and Doomsday on his team wrecking the other team......now that I think about it, PC Validus might be able to handle the entire other team himself, or come close to doing so). Mangog has energy blast and matter manipulation.

DTM
Well, energy blasts in the end cause physical damage, so nothing Eiling couldnt and wouldnt instantly heal from. Matter manipulation is interesting, and might work on the General in the end (especially since I believe the Shaggy Man body is inorganic, I think).

armedforbattle
I feel like Kurse is a weak link... not sure though.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog and Validus end up floating in space amidst the debris of a planet.
thumb up
Yep! I posted a Validus vs Mangog thread a while back, Some good arguments for both

xJLxKing
pc vlad

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone

Classic Mangog
Destroyer w/loki
Kuurth: Breaker of Stone

vs.

PC Validus
HP Doomsday
The General

deserted planet

REVISED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.