OWAW Superman Vs Current Thor Vs The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
OWAW Superman is the top High Herald. He fought Imperiex Prime, a being stronger than Thor or SS, alongside HP Level Doomsday to a standstill before coming back and BEATING physical form IP by himself after adapting his strategy and use of powers to take him out.

Superman is both more durable and physically stronger than Thor or SS, his heat vision (his most powerful and precise attack) surpasses SS's strongest energy blast and is only surpassed by Thor's Godblast, which is basically just a giant explosion of Asgardian energy, a clumsy attack that destroys everything around. I think Superman is the strongest of the three because his super-intelligence is greatest, and it gives him an advantage in combat.

No BFR.

Odekahn
Why does superman get an amp and not the others?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dolos
Thor's Godblast, which is basically just a giant explosion of Asgardian energy, a clumsy attack that destroys everything around.

That is not true. At all.

iceman24567
no

-Pr-
Really not sure this should remain open.

not least because it's most likely a repeat thread.

Dolos
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That is not true. At all.

I'm just going by what you said.

He doesn't use it because of the "collateral damage it causes to the area".

That doesn't sound precise OR focused.

Dolos
Originally posted by Odekahn

What amp?

Training?

How is training an amp?

AlmightyKfish
What amp?

Training?

How is training an amp?

It's not, but diving into the sun is.

JakeTheBank
I'm just going by what you said.

He doesn't use it because of the "collateral damage it causes to the area".

That doesn't sound precise OR focused.

If you can find a quote, I'd appreciate it.

The Godblast is a beam of energy, albeit focused to the point where it's incredibly potent. It's never been a clumsy explosion of Asgardian energy (though Thor can certainly do that with other attacks). Thor's storms are more likely to ravage the area than a Godblast would, but collateral damage don't always equate an attacks power.

Dolos
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's not, but diving into the sun is.

He doesn't get a sun-dip. Only training to utilize his super-intelligence from Mongul II.

@Pr, you're going to lock this because you think it might have been done before?

Wow. That shows your disdain for me.

I don't much like you either.

JakeTheBank
Superman vs. Silver Surfer vs. Thor has been done multiple times before...

The search function is pretty crappy, admittedly.

pym-ftw
Lol @ Dolos

So Bloodlusted Superman vs average Surfer vs average Thor

This Superman wins

Your other points are nonsense

-Pr-
He doesn't get a sun-dip. Only training to utilize his super-intelligence from Mongul II.

@Pr, you're going to lock this because you think it might have been done before?

I don't care if you like me or not. Assuming I don't like you (which isn't even true) just because I don't agree with you, is incredibly petty.

I never said I was going to close it. I said I was considering it. Because I was going to go and check to see if it had been made before, and I wasn't sure that the thread was made with the best intentions.

So, in short, stop being a dick, and get over yourself.

Odekahn

You said OWAW Superman.

Dolos
You said OWAW Superman.

Yeah, because he was sundipped the whole series.

You obviously haven't read it.

JakeTheBank
Well, if this is Superman without the sundip, and just the training, why would OWAW Superman be any different (or more effective) than simply stating Pre-Reboot Superman? The training under Mongul would still be canon and he'd remember it in addition to the feats he picked up since OWAW.

Unless you want to give Superman a very specific mindset/personality in this thread instead of his normal one.

Dolos
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bloodlusted

What?

He's not crazed, he's emotional, but he's not lacking clarity, quite the contrary.

Dolos
Well, if this is Superman without the sundip, and just the training, why would OWAW Superman be any different (or more effective) than simply stating Pre-Reboot Superman? The training under Mongul would still be canon and he'd remember it in addition to the feats he picked up since OWAW.

Unless you want to give Superman a very specific mindset/personality in this thread instead of his normal one.

Okay sure, we'll say post-OWAW.

I'd say he's the top High-Herald, reason being super-intelligent tactics and utilization of powers...as well as the best endurance and strength aside from Hulk and being far faster than Thor, and more versatile the majority of herald levelers.

Odekahn
Yeah, because he was sundipped the whole series.

You obviously haven't read it.

I own it.

Most of the time when I see OWAW Superman in a thread it's him at his peak within that series. In your original post you didn't specify otherwise.

Dolos
I own it.

Most of the time when I see OWAW Superman in a thread it's him at his peak within that series. In your original post you didn't specify otherwise.

Well he's not sundipped, and going sundip would be BFRing here.

xJLxKing
his is not fair. What ever point you want to make, it won't come true. Only blind fanboys will argue that either Thor, or SS can win. In fact only delusional people would do that. Keep in mind, i am talking about sun dipped

-Pr-
Wait, when did Superman beat Imperiex Prime?

JakeTheBank
Okay sure, we'll say post-OWAW.

I'd say he's the top High-Herald, reason being super-intelligent tactics and utilization of powers...as well as the best endurance and strength aside from Hulk and being far faster than Thor, and more versatile the majority of herald levelers.

In that case, this thread has been made before (again, the search function is a P.O.S (that's not Power of Shazam, either)) in the general sense of a triple threat match between Surfer and Thor.

He's among the top high-heralds, sure. But I don't think he's more versatile than Thor, Surfer, Green Lanterns, Doctor Strange, etc. He is versatile, though.

Dolos
In that case, this thread has been made before (again, the search function is a P.O.S (that's not Power of Shazam, either)) in the general sense of a triple threat match between Surfer and Thor.

He's among the top high-heralds, sure. But I don't think he's more versatile than Thor, Surfer, Green Lanterns, Doctor Strange, etc. He is versatile, though.

Overall I think he's more capable of winning battles, though.

-Pr-
The only other thread like this is more a comparison than a VS match, so I'll leave this open for now.

Assuming it doesn't descend in to lunacy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Assuming it doesn't descend in to lunacy.

The stage is set. Now we just need the players to arrive.

xJLxKing
Superman in owaw is the same Superman after that. there is no difference but the fact he is willing to go all out

Dolos
Originally posted by xJLxKing
his is not fair. What ever point you want to make, it won't come true. Only blind fanboys will argue that either Thor, or SS can win. In fact only delusional people would do that. Keep in mind, i am talking about sun dipped

Well he beat the probe. Imperiex Prime is energy.

zeel

another shit starter thread.

Superman,thor and surfer are peers to give supes a massive amp and the others don't get one is absolutely stupid.

Spire
Well, iirc Silver Surfer can do anything a poster says he can and Thor is a god!!!!

What chance does he have?

armedforbattle
thumb up how about WM Thor and Exiles Surfer

abhilegend
Originally posted by Spire
Well, iirc Silver Surfer can do anything a poster says he can and Thor is a god!!!!

Exactly. Surfer turns superman into a pin-cushion and Thor insta-godblast him.

JakeTheBank

Unless I missed something, no one's said either of those things.

Rao Kal El
How is OWAW Superman amped?

This is not sundipped SM, is just SM getting rid of mental blocks.

Rao Kal El

I'm sold, this argument says it all. /thread

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait, when did Superman beat Imperiex Prime? I think Dolos meant stalemate.

Brainiac had IP's power but could only stalemate superman physically prior to his sundip.

Spire
Unless I missed something, no one's said either of those things.

You're welcome.

JakeTheBank
For what?

Spire
For acknowledging you.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Just seems like a silly projected argument to bring up, that's all.

Spire
...which is why I said what I said.

That guy was being totally ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.