Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i42.tinypic.com/9sawz6.jpg

VS

http://i39.tinypic.com/9h6usi.jpg

Dante from Devil May Cry vs Lucifer from Shin Megami Tensei

I made this because I got a question here. For those never play Shin Megami Tensei games is A RPG games series. and there was speical appearace by Dante from devil may cry, and somepoint he team up with Character to take on lucifer. But here the thing lucifer was Universal/Multiversal+threat some says he competes with people above Glactus's level.

but yet some odd reason Dante his team beat him??? Unless he was not the same lucfier. So I need help what going on here? did Dante beat Lucifer shin megami tensei? the one whom says to beMultiverse level threat? Anyone play shin megami tensei plz tell me

and whom wins this fight here

EmptyHearted
Sorry for oversize photo of lucifer. I could not find smaller photo of him sad

FinalAnswer
Dante in Nocturne is above normal Dante in power.

Dante from the main series is curbed.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Dante in Nocturne is above normal Dante in power.

Dante from the main series is curbed.

Then the Nocturne Dante is Universal/Multiversal+threat???

EmptyHearted
I wonder what does BloodRain think about this.. wink

danteiscool
well, I bet Bloodrain will be checking this thread sometime soon.

in regards to Dante though, yeah, like FinalAnswer pointed out, Dante in Nocturne is MUCH stronger than classic Dante as he needs to be at that high a level to compete with bosses from Nocturne. and if I recall correctly, in Nocturne he is a pretty damn tough boss to beat if you're unprepared. still, he should probably lose this fight given Lucifer's level of power.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by danteiscool
well, I bet Bloodrain will be checking this thread sometime soon.

in regards to Dante though, yeah, like FinalAnswer pointed out, Dante in Nocturne is MUCH stronger than classic Dante as he needs to be at that high a level to compete with bosses from Nocturne. and if I recall correctly, in Nocturne he is a pretty damn tough boss to beat if you're unprepared. still, he should probably lose this fight given Lucifer's level of power.

Yesh pretty much bloodrain would be here.

I wonder though IS Dante from Nocturne is canon to devil may cry????

danteiscool
he will be eventually.

and no, his appearance in Nocturne isn't canon to DMC. if it was, then he would have been utterly destroying everyone and everything in DMCverse without trying, but that wasn't hte case.

BloodRain
PM received. Just got back from a 4 day date doing a 'meet the parents' thing... now back to my lovely nerdy duties :T

You would need to find one of the nets top level wankers to build a character on DMC!Dante's rank up high enough to be a mere speck on the boot of the the guy that brings Lucifer his morning coffee. One character in SMT can wipe out and form billions of universes in a blink of the eye. This character is below the likes of higher tiers like Lucifer that fights with and in the right conditions can contend with the SMT god, who uses that multiversal character as one of his weaker avatars.

Nocturne!Dante is not canon to the man DMC series.. thankfully as he would ****ing dominate about 99% of all fiction;
-Stats giving him complete resistance to nerve, mind, death, holy and curses, high resistance to magic and access to Almighty class attacks
-The only non-protected character that survives the Universal destruction/recreation event at the start of the game
-Walks about in an area where you must beat the Multiversal Beelzebub to get to
-Defeats Hitoshura who at that point has already defeated 2 or more Multiversal characters on his way to stalemate Lucifer

Dante's been matched up against Hitoshura, Jedha, Ghost Rider, Mehpisto and Blackheart... no expression

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
PM received. Just got back from a 4 day date doing a 'meet the parents' thing... now back to my lovely nerdy duties :T

You would need to find one of the nets top level wankers to build a character on DMC!Dante's rank up high enough to be a mere speck on the boot of the the guy that brings Lucifer his morning coffee. One character in SMT can wipe out and form billions of universes in a blink of the eye. This character is below the likes of higher tiers like Lucifer that fights with and in the right conditions can contend with the SMT god, who uses that multiversal character as one of his weaker avatars.

Nocturne!Dante is not canon to the man DMC series.. thankfully as he would ****ing dominate about 99% of all fiction;
-Stats giving him complete resistance to nerve, mind, death, holy and curses, high resistance to magic and access to Almighty class attacks
-The only non-protected character that survives the Universal destruction/recreation event at the start of the game
-Defeats Hitoshura who at that point has already defeated 2 or more Multiversal characters on his way to stalemate Lucifer

Dante's been matched up against Hitoshura, Jedha, Ghost Rider, Mehpisto and Blackheart... no expression

Ahh I see. THANK you for replying BloodRain smile

BloodRain
Mhm. SMT is pretty much /the/ strongest video game verse (quite possible the third strongest fictional verse after cube level DC and Marvel characters), so Lucifer being one of the strongest here says a lot.

Demonic Phoenix

Amaterasu still pwns him. excellent

KingD19
From Okami? Love that game.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Amaterasu still pwns him. excellent
Get back to me when Ama spins a Multiverse estahuh

EmptyHearted

Hey BloodRain. you said "Dante's been matched up against Hitoshura, Jedha, Ghost Rider, Mehpisto and Blackheart...

I dont know other are. but Blackheart and Mehpisto will Beat Dante really easy big grin

BloodRain
Oh most definitely.

Just that SMT puts him against Lucifer level characters.

Marvel Vs Capcom has him facing Ghost rider, threatening Mephesto while pinning him to a wall who askes Dante to take care of Blackheart.

Capcom having him go up against Jedha, who destroyed, physically and the souls, of hundreds of trillions of demos in a realm larger than Earth.

I just find it interesting that Capcom would have him face these powerful characters.

EmptyHearted
Oh most definitely.

Marvel Vs Capcom has him facing Ghost rider, threatening Mephesto while pinning him to a wall who askes Dante to take care of Blackheart.

Capcom having him go up against Jedha, who destroyed, physically and the souls, of hundreds of trillions of demos in a realm larger than Earth.

I just find it interesting that Capcom would have him face these powerful characters.

Yesh it strange but lucky is not the real Dante from devil may cry. It real fight guy like Lucifer level would swat Dante down like a fly.

I think capcom was just trying give Dante too many spotlight in that marvel vs capcom game would you say? I mean capcom was I bet trying makiing their own character big and powerful. BUT No way he that powerful. IT pure BS

danteiscool
yeah, that's more or less what Capcom was trying to do: hype Dante up. while he is strong in his own right, against guys like that, he doesn't even register as a fly in their eyes.

nice to see you back on here Bloodrain. hope your 'meet the parent' thing went well.

Demonic Phoenix
Oh most definitely.

It's for fan-service.

Originally posted by KingD19
From Okami? Love that game.

Yep.

Why would she need to spin a multiverse when she can just spin and BFR SMT Dante? excellent

BloodRain
It's for fan-service.
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
IT pure BS
No doubts about it, but you have to admit its interesting to what level they put him at in non-canon.

Why would she need to spin a multiverse when she can just spin and BFR SMT Dante? excellent
Yeah try spin the red clad god, see where that takes you stick out tongue

nice to see you back on here Bloodrain. hope your 'meet the parent' thing went well.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/208/633/thumbs_up_nph.gif

Demonic Phoenix
No doubts about it, but you have to admit its interesting to what level they put him at in non-canon.

Wonder where they'd put Dino. mmm

Yeah try spin the red clad god, see where that takes you stick out tongue

Amaterasu doesn't even need her brush to take him for a spin. He'll take one look at her and spin himself. excellent

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/208/633/thumbs_up_nph.gif

+1 for a NPH gif thumb up

danteiscool
nice NPH gif. very nice. glad to see that it went well then.

you know, I also can't help but wonder if they always keep power levels consistent for guys like Dante in every non-canon game they appear in or something.

BloodRain
The world needs more NPH.. and thank ye~

No clue about nuDante. And if they do then Capcom's saying that Dante is a hell of a lot more powerful than we see in the games stick out tongue
Amaterasu doesn't even need her brush to take him for a spin. He'll take one look at her and spin himself. excellent
Yeah, spin himself to victory!

EmptyHearted

No clue about nuDante. And if they do then Capcom's saying that Dante is a hell of a lot more powerful than we see in the games stick out tongue

Hey BloodRain. what can you tell me about Hitoshura and Jedha?. you mention on this thread. and I had not idea whom they are confused

BloodRain
Hitoshura is the main character of Shin Megami Tenshi: Nocturn. A teen chosen by Lucifer to become a Demi-fiend and settle the multiversal apocalypse, and later a True fiend for Lucifer to tag team to defeat god. He's a high level Multiversal+ character with several powers and resistances.

Jedah is from Darkstalkers. A FTL planetary, immortal with great powers, one including soul sucking trillions of demons at once.

danteiscool
yeah, what you said. both of whom are much, much, MUCH stronger than classic DMC Dante. unless, like you said Bloodrain, Capcom has been holding out on us.

EmptyHearted
yeah, what you said. both of whom are much, much, MUCH stronger than classic DMC Dante. unless, like you said Bloodrain, Capcom has been holding out on us.

But once again danteiscool. Capcom keep them low and weak.. just for Dante look good and powerful.. but in real fight he would lose to being like Hitoshura, Jedha, Ghost Rider, Mehpisto and Blackheart

HELL LOOK AT shuma gorath... that little one eye dude is Godlike in comic books eek!

danteiscool
well, the other thing is that Dante doesn't actually fight Jedah in that ending and as for Demi-fiend/Hitoshura, that's non-canon. canonically, Dante is so far below either of them that it'd be an honor for him if he even ended up on their threat radar.

Demonic Phoenix

CiweaZQ8g5U

Or that people job to him. vin

Yep, spin himself to Amaterasu's victory!

BloodRain
..is it wrong that I already have that vid saved?

Bro you know they're showing us the true Dante, Ama knows it too sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.