How would Supreme fit in the Marvel U if Marvel bought the rights to Him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
How would Supreme fit in the Marvel U if Marvel bought the rights to Him?

carver9
He would be the top Herald imo.

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9

He would be in the top three for sure with Thor and Silver Surfer, he would bring raw strength on the level of the Hulk on a consistent level and has the speed of Gladiator and genius level intelligence and adaptability to harm.

You fit him right in Marvel as for he was Weapon 3 after Captain America when cap went missing they altered the SSS with something else which gave him abilities and he left earth after WW2.

He would be better than sorry a$$ Sentry with less mental problems.

carver9
I would put Supreme above Thor, Hulk, and Surfer. His fts are insane.

the Darkone
I would put Supreme above Thor, Hulk, and Surfer. His fts are insane.

His are good, but they are not better than Thor and Silver Surfer 40+ years a feats, they would be equals in some respects depending on the story.

zopzop
He couldn't even beat Gladiator no?

He'd be a B lister Herald level character.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by zopzop

He did beat Gladiator.

Gladiator ended the fight early by pretending to be dead, but either way Supreme had the advantage.

carver9

In the same comic, it was stated he was four times stronger than Gladiator. Gladiator endurance kept him in that fight. It was also stated that if the fight continued, planets would be annihilated.

SevenShackles
Supreme would full on wreck Gladiator anything less is PIS/CIS or whatever you wanna call it.

If Supreme was introduced into the marvel U he would be what sentry should of been and Hyperion can be killed/phased out as Supreme can fill the role nicely. Some time on the avengers then a solo book preferably doing something cosmic in nature even if mostly earth based story. I can see him being marvels black Adam.. His own moral code that makes him a strong ally but at times a strong enemy as he will stand on whatever side he happens to agree with. God help everyone the day Doom makes a good point lol

TheHulk
Supreme would be a top herald. B-list or A-list does matter.

He won't be strong as Hulk, but could be stronger than Thor or at least the same level, for speed I place him around Surfer, overall power....he can be Sentry.

Supreme is not above any of them though.

pym-ftw
He would be built up for approximately 4-6 months then destroyed by Hulk or Thor

TheHulk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He would be built up for approximately 4-6 months then destroyed by Hulk or Thor thumb up

Rao Kal El
Isnt there another somilar thread around?....

My bad is supreme big grin

Diesldude
Iirc wasn't supreme the most powerful being in his universe? It's easy to put him in herald class because of his herald type powers but what if his powers were cosmic/abstract level but herald type? Suprema was noted to be inferior but she held up the universe, that's beyond herald level strenght. IMHO.

zopzop
Originally posted by Diesldude
Suprema was noted to be inferior but she held up the universe, that's beyond herald level strenght. IMHO.
In Marvel, Hercules held up the Heavens and he's not beyond herald level.

CosmicComet
In Marvel, Hercules held up the Heavens and he's not beyond herald level.

It's a false feat.

It implies that the universe would have 'fallen' if he or Atlas weren't holding it up. Which is bullshit, that's not how TOAA created it. Nor does Zeus have that kind of power/influence to be able to command someone to hold up the universe.

Eel O'Brien
Realistically, Marvel would probably scale Supreme's power level to fit into the Gladiator/Hyperion mold.

Looking at a similar situation, Majestic had some nice feats in his own universe, but when he started showing up in DC; it seemed they made a point of him being <= Superman

Endless Mike
For once I agree with Carter, Supreme is pretty damn powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.