Crisis on Infinite Forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Out of the two men team, they have one day to come up with the means to stop the following catastrophes. Pick your team, and explain how they succeed.

1 - Neutralize Hecatomb from devouring the sentient minds on Earth.

2 - Stop the Moon from colliding with Earth.

3 - Neutralize a Black Hole.

4 - Prevent Brother Eye, and his 5 Million OMACS from assimilating the planet.

5 - Stop Galactus from devouring the Earth.

6 - Stop the Dark Phoenix from consuming the Sun.

7 - Day of Vengeance, Stop the Spectre from destroying magic.

8 - The 5th Celestial Host come to lay judgement on Earth. Persuade or Stop the Celestials from destroying Earth.

Pick Your Team
Green Lantern: Hal, & Kyle.
Asgardians: Thor & Beta Ray Bill
Heralds Of Galactus: Surfer & Stardust
Mutant: Shaman X-Man & Jesus Cable
Flash: Wally & Barry
Supery: Superman & Mr. Majestic
Fate: Hector Hall & Inza

xJLxKing
Hector Hall and Inza. Their power is the only thing that has a chance at accomplishing 7

Sundipped
How does any team get pass 5 - 8?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sundipped
How does any team get pass 5 - 8?

I can maybe see Surfer & Statdust doing #5 but that's only by finding another suitable planet to feed on. Other than that I agree with you.

pym-ftw
Prep Gods; Ultron & Doom

yaadaveyaa
i dont think all of the teams combined could clear this...

Digi
You have no idea how much of a double-take I did when I saw this. There's a thread named this in the mod forum, from back in the day, about an April Fool's prank we were going to do across, like, months. Epic as hell, but it never saw the light of day.

JakeTheBank
Hector Hall toward the end of his career was pushing things beyond high herald.

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Prep Gods; Ultron & Doom

Include it. It gets my vote!

Endless Mike
Just for the challenge I'll choose the GL team.

1. Not sure, never read that story

2. Push it back into orbit. Simple enough.

3. Contain it in a forcefield and move it, or if it's too big for that, maybe move some planets or large asteroids together and move that, and their gravity will draw the black hole away (physics!)

4. Blow up the satellite, use the rings to purge the OMAC virus

5. Find him another planet (GLs are at least as fast as Heralds, shouldn't be too difficult). Alternatively, offer to become his Heralds, then we have PC + GL rings.

6. Use PC+GL powers to make the solar system invisible so the Phoenix can't find it

7. Um... tell the Presence what's up and let him rein the Spectre in?

8. As Heralds of Galactus, get Galactus to fight them... hopefully they'll figure it's too much trouble. Or borrow the UN from Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.