Die hard 6: Die Hardest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
So even though Die hard 5 didn't do so well it seems a 6th movie is coming, I reckon this'll be the last one though unless they decide to do future die hard movies with his son taking the lead role cause Bruce is starting to get a little old for these movies

Kazenji
Yeah i posted this news in the Die Hard 5 thread.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah i posted this news in the Die Hard 5 thread.

And it's posted in the new sparkly Die Hard 6 thread big grin

Kazenji
They need to make this one longer about the same length as other other ones before number 5 for starters.

steverules_2
I have yet to see film 5, all I've heard is bad things about it but I'll be able to make a conclusion soon when the DVD comes out

Placidity
What's the film going to be called when John McClane/Bruce Willis dies of old age?

steverules_2
...dead hard?

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
What's the film going to be called when John McClane/Bruce Willis dies of old age?

Like something as street-level as death could take down the McClane.

quanchi112
Kill McClane off already. No one cares about this franchise except a few fanatics anyways. No harm done.

Robtard
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/435/bruceh.png

A Good Day to Die Hard: Budget $92,000,000 / Box Office $302,418,180

Beautiful Creatures: Budget $60 million / Box Office $60,052,138

Cry more now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/435/bruceh.png

A Good Day to Die Hard: Budget $92,000,000 / Box Office $302,418,180

Beautiful Creatures: Budget $60 million / Box Office $60,052,138

Cry more now. I wanted to see it and wasn't a fan. It stunk. I am a fan of Harry Potter. Do you still want to compare numbers ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I wanted to see it and wasn't a fan. It stunk. I am a fan of Harry Potter. Do you still want to compare numbers ?

laughing out loud

Stop lying; you're lying every single day now. You went to see it with "middle expectations" and thought the franchise has "high potential" after watching it. Your words, not mine. laughing out loud

Who cares if HP is a money machine, you claimed Die Hard/McClane was a franchise no one cares about. You're clearly wrong. Cry more now.

quanchi112
Stop lying, you went to see and thought the franchise has "high potential". laughing out loud

Who cares if HP is a money machine, you claimed Die Hard/McClane was a franchise no one cares about. You're clearly wrong. Cry more now. I wanted to see it due to it being a fantasy movie which I prefer.

Harry Potter are quality films as well IMO. No one does care about it. McClane will probably soon die and on that day I will rub it in so badly you won't be able to take it.

Robtard
I wanted to see it due to it being a fantasy movie which I prefer.

Harry Potter are quality films as well IMO. No one does care about it. McClane will probably soon die and on that day I will rub it in so badly you won't be able to take it.

Good for you, you still liked it; and think the potential is high for the franchise. So you outright liked with your "it stunk" claim. smile Funny how you judge what you like based on popular opinion. "It's great" *moves ends up flopping* "Nah, didn't like it".

The Box Office figures clearly prove you wrong, Die Hard still has a sustainable fan-base. Cry more now.

quanchi112
Good for you, you still liked it; and think the potential is high for the franchise. So you outright liked with your "it stunk" claim. smile

The Box Office figures clearly prove you wrong, Die Hard still has a sustainable fan-base. Cry more now. I thought it mad promise but the movie stunk.

Nah, it's weak and has gone sour a long time ago.

Potter is at the top of the mountain. laughing out loud

Robtard
I thought it mad promise but the movie stunk.

Nah, it's weak and has gone sour a long time ago.

Potter is at the top of the mountain. laughing out loud

Stop lying, okay? You said what you said; you obviously liked the film and are only flipping now cos I showed you that Beautiful Creatures was a financial flop. smile Funny how you judge what you like based on popular opinion. "It's great" *movie ends up flopping* "Nah, didn't like it".

Box Office figures > you.

IIRC, Marvel Studios might have surpassed them. HP is definitely one of the most popular and a cashcow though. How that's funny to you though, it's very odd.

quanchi112
Stop lying, okay? You said what you said; you obviously liked the film and are only flipping now cos I showed you that Beautiful Creatures was a financial flop. smile Funny how you judge what you like based on popular opinion. "It's great" *movie ends up flopping* "Nah, didn't like it".

Box Office figures > you.

IIRC, Marvel Studios might have surpassed them. HP is definitely one of the most popular and a cashcow though. How that's funny to you though, it's very odd. I said I didn't like it right after I saw it. I didn't care much for the Twilight films yet don't deny their success.

It's a lame franchise which hopefully will soon end.

Marvel studios has a bunch of franchises not just one. I am comparing single franchises here.

Marvel owns dc that's for sure.

BruceSkywalker
not really a surprise.. this is a highly succesfull franchise

jinXed by JaNx
needs a better title

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
needs a better title

Die Hard: A Good Day To Live Free or Die Harder with a Vengeance

Good?

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
needs a better title Bruce is so old too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.