Superhero Crossover Prison Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Ghost Rider
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Sinestro
Bizarro
Lex Luthor (Power Armour)
Dr. Doom

All are thrown into an inescapable, and indestructible prison.

Who comes together to form a gang? Name the members and their prison gang name.

Who gets "shanked"?

Who goes into protective custody?

-Pr-
...no expression

Yeah, this can't stay open.

Raisen
Originally posted by -Pr-
...no expression

Yeah, this can't stay open.

lol. give it a chance. big grin

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Raisen
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Ghost Rider
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Supreme
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Firelord

Who comes together to form a gang? Name the members and their prison gang name.

Who gets raped?

Who gets "shanked"?

Who goes into protective custody?
Hilarious idea here.
In short supreme kills most of them. Banner goes into protective custody and void rapes sentry. No idea on the gang as of now lol

Raisen
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Hilarious idea here.
In short supreme kills most of them.

Thanks. Come up with a good roster; maybe we can go with what you produce.

SevenShackles
Thanks. Come up with a good roster; maybe we can go with what you produce.
I didn't mean to send it had to edit to include my answers to your op thread. I'll think of a cast if this stays open lol

Raisen
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I didn't mean to send it had to edit to include my answers to your op thread. I'll think of a cast if this stays open lol

I don't see why it wouldn't stay open considering some of the other threads. I took Supreme out.

-Pr-
The fact that you included a "who gets raped" question, for starters.

Second, it's not even technically a VS thread.

Spire
Thor shows Hulk his horizontal pogo skills.

Raisen

Second, it's not even technically a VS thread.

Prison rape is a real thing. I'm simply putting these characters into a real life scenario in an attempt to see what people think would happen. There's a possibility that none of them get raped. Also, it is a vs. thread; a vs. thread where KMC users get to choose alliances, create team names, and decide several different scenarios. Who gets shanked? Which team takes over the prison? etc

SevenShackles
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Ghost Rider
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Firelord

'Justice inmates' superman+Martian manhunter+ aquaman
There rivals are ..
'heralds' Thor+silver surfer+firelord

Black Adam and blue marvel have an understanding but are not a gang.

Again I say void does stuff to sentry.
Thor thinks Aquaman has a pretty mouth and ambushes him in the showers.. Aquaman+water equals slippery fish and he gets away. Only aggravates gang violence more and then Martian manhunter mind rapes Thor something vicious and HARD as retribution for what Thor tried.

ghost rider hellfire shanks black Adam and hulk for their sins and perhaps blaze develops some perosnal issues with fire lord for any full on malicious flames he puts on Martian manhunter.

Banner if he ever emerges if the hulk persona is put down by Martian manhunter or any other manipulation.

Blaze for the same reasons.

Martian manhunter if fire lord and his hand gang up on him when his allies can't provide good back up.

Aquaman if Thor is ever successful in his attempts to deflower him.

-Pr-
Prison rape is a real thing. I'm simply putting these characters into a real life scenario in an attempt to see what people think would happen. There's a possibility that none of them get raped. Also, it is a vs. thread; a vs. thread where KMC users get to choose alliances, create team names, and decide several different scenarios. Who gets shanked? Which team takes over the prison? etc

Yet this board is a pg-13 board, which people seem to forget sometimes. Prison rape might exist, but so does paedophilia, and I'd close those threads too.

I only left it open to give it a grace period for people to get a couple of posts in, that's all.

Cogito
DCnU (JLA) Aquaman would pronounce himself king of the prison.

Then he'd get shanked.

-Pr-
Be glad this isn't preboot Aquaman; he was actually in prison for a time and led a revolt.

Spire

Ghost Rider acts as arbitrator in arguments and keeps the peace with penance stare.

Firelord pays Superman extra desert for protection.

Sentry starts regualr therapy sessions with Martian Manhunter. Manhunter trolls him with bad advice.

Silver Surfer and Martain Manhunter become good friends.

Thor is very popular. Long, flowing blonde hair.

Aquaman takes long hot showers.

Manhunter shape shifts into hot woman to relieve sexual tension. Frequently shifts into Thor.

Superman consistently pumps more iron and ass than Hulk does.

Black Adam suggests he and Blue Marvel bunk together. BM says, "why?" BA answers, "You know. Cause I'm Black.... Adam."

Black Adam asks Surfer on why his cosmic awareness doesn't prevent forced entry. Surfer smiles kindly.

Thor has a morning aerobics class.

psycho gundam

Second, it's not even technically a VS thread. then you have a lot of thread closing to do

JakeTheBank
lol

Raisen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
then you have a lot of thread closing to do
yeah, I noticed it too. PR doesn't seem to like me very much, even from the beginning of our beautiful relationship.

Raisen
Can anybody see GR cliquing up with anybody?

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
then you have a lot of thread closing to do

well if the other mods picked up the slack, I wouldn't have to. Besides, not really the same thing.

yeah, I noticed it too. PR doesn't seem to like me very much, even from the beginning of our beautiful relationship.

It has nothing to do with being liked or not. it's just about threads.

Flyattractor
Thor volenteers for #3.

Raisen
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thor volenteers for #3.

lol. I can seriously see Aquaman getting shanked for getting out of line. Saying something stupid to the wrong person. I don't think the normal JL guys would actually stick together in a prison situation. I think they would abandon Superman when he shows that he's not willing to do anything the gang wants. I can see Superman going protective custody after his boys turn on him and the whole prison is against him.

JakeTheBank
So are we assuming these are actually the characters involved? Or just guys with these power sets? Because considering the shit most, if not all of them, have been through, merely being imprisoned isn't going to turn them into sociopaths or attacking people that they once considered friends/allies.

Raisen
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So are we assuming these are actually the characters involved? Or just guys with these power sets? Because considering the shit most, if not all of them, have been through, merely being imprisoned isn't going to turn them into sociopaths or attacking people that they once considered friends/allies.

Good question.
I'm kind of gearing towards the heroes turned into convicts. We're talking about these guys spending the rest of their lives in prison and seeing who changes which way.

JakeTheBank
Good question.
I'm kind of gearing towards the heroes turned into convicts. We're talking about these guys spending the rest of their lives in prison and seeing who changes which way.

In that case, I could see Bob snapping. The guys with extended longevity or immortality probably won't change much, if at all. Ghost Rider, though, could be an issue, especially surrounded by so many guilty parties (iirc, he went ape shit merely visiting a prison once).

Raisen
In that case, I could see Bob snapping. The guys with extended longevity or immortality probably won't change much, if at all. Ghost Rider, though, could be an issue, especially surrounded by so many guilty parties (iirc, he went ape shit merely visiting a prison once).

That's the thing. The actions of others would cause guys like Superman to pick a side. It would create enemies and he would have to defend himself. I'm trying to assume that these guys would change after 100 years in lock up. Just roll with it.

Raisen
Guys like Black Adam and shizo Bob would stir the pot. GR would add an element of tension. I'm sure Firelord's arrogance would cause friction. Then years of fights ensue. Lockdowns. Retaliation. Rape lol. Supes would change and be forced to make decisions if you realize that this prison shit is going to be the rest of your life..............

-Pr-
I'm assuming this is DCNU Superman? Either way you'd be wrong about him.

Raisen
I'm assuming this is DCNU Superman?

let's go with that. all DC guys are New 52

-Pr-
Then Superman wouldn't take long at all. Reboot Superman is more than willing to get sucked in to a fight, and is pretty hot-headed.

JakeTheBank
That's the thing. The actions of others would cause guys like Superman to pick a side. It would create enemies and he would have to defend himself. I'm trying to assume that these guys would change after 100 years in lock up. Just roll with it.

Well, Superman's of such high moral caliber he wouldn't change intrinsically from who he always has been. If anything, he'd probably be a model prisoner and try to serve as the guy keeping order among the inmates who do get rowdy (assuming other prisoners will be there and assuming some have power levels at least comparable to those mentioned in the OP). Guys like Thor and Surfer would probably do the same to a degree, with Thor being more combative and aggressive, but still a good guy at heart while Surfer would be on the more passive and diplomatic side.

The others have personalities more prone to shifting after so long, imo.

EDIT: DCnU Superman would definitely get into fights, but at his core, is still a good human (relatively speaking) being.

Raisen
Well, Superman's of such high moral caliber he wouldn't change intrinsically from who he always has been. If anything, he'd probably be a model prisoner and try to serve as the guy keeping order among the inmates who do get rowdy (assuming other prisoners will be there and assuming some have power levels at least comparable to those mentioned in the OP). Guys like Thor and Surfer would probably do the same to a degree, with Thor being more combative and aggressive, but still a good guy at heart while Surfer would be on the more passive and diplomatic side.

The others have personalities more prone to shifting after so long, imo.

EDIT: DCnU Superman would definitely get into fights, but at his core, is still a good human (relatively speaking) being.

Would it be better if I had added some invincible anti-heroes or villains?

Do you think Aquaman would change after say.........500 years?

What would they do with a raging Hulk for 500 years? How would they solve that problem?

How about GR f'ing with pretty much everybody but Supes for 1000 years?

Black Adam's smugness for 700 years? Could you deal with that?

Firelord's arrogance...how much would it escalate when you're around him for a couple centuries in close proximity?

You must also consider the stress of monotony and systemic issues.

-Pr-

yeah, he's still a good guy, but if hulk shoved him in the lunch line, I don't think clark would wait too long before retaliating.

Raisen
yeah, he's still a good guy, but if hulk shoved him in the lunch line, I don't think clark would wait too long before retaliating.

yes........and then lines would be drawn in the sand. and you have to spend eternity with these guys in close proximity.................

JakeTheBank
Would it be better if I had added some invincible anti-heroes or villains?

Do you think Aquaman would change after say.........500 years?

What would they do with a raging Hulk for 500 years? How would they solve that problem?

How about GR f'ing with pretty much everybody but Supes for 1000 years?

Black Adam's smugness for 700 years? Could you deal with that?

Firelord's arrogance...how much would it escalate when you're around him for a couple centuries in close proximity?

You must also consider the stress of monotony and systemic issues.

Honestly, yes, it would be better if you added more villains or people who require far less of a push to be horrific human beings.

I'm not sure if Aquaman is that long lived, but for the sake of argument, I think, yes, there's a point where he will snap.

Hulk is definitely something to consider. Really depends on how much control Bruce can exert over himself and whether or not people will go out of their way to mess with him. I don't think he'd be perpetually raging, though.

Ghost Rider is one of the guys prone to becoming a problem, imo.

Black Adam as well.

Firelord, last I saw of him, wasn't all that arrogant, so I can't really speak as far as he goes.

JakeTheBank

Sure, I can agree with that.

But do you think DCnU Superman could be pushed to the point where he starts attacking people preemptively to teach them lessons or orchestrating gang riots or trying to rape or kill other inmates?

-Pr-
Aquaman would only get broodier as time went on; he's enough of a solitary person in general that feeling like everyone is against him won't be a new experience for him.

He might snap and kill his cell-mate at some point, but otherwise I see him adapting for the most part.

Sure, I can agree with that.

But do you think DCnU Superman could be pushed to the point where he starts attacking people preemptively to teach them lessons or orchestrating gang riots or trying to rape or kill other inmates?

Oh, obviously not.

Raisen
Honestly, yes, it would be better if you added more villains or people who require far less of a push to be horrific human beings.

I'm not sure if Aquaman is that long lived, but for the sake of argument, I think, yes, there's a point where he will snap.

Hulk is definitely something to consider. Really depends on how much control Bruce can exert over himself and whether or not people will go out of their way to mess with him. I don't think he'd be perpetually raging, though.

Ghost Rider is one of the guys prone to becoming a problem, imo.

Black Adam as well.

Firelord, last I saw of him, wasn't all that arrogant, so I can't really speak as far as he goes.

yeah...........I feel like I got the premise right but I failed on the characters. Provide me a good roster please? smile

Raisen
Aquaman would only get broodier as time went on; he's enough of a solitary person in general that feeling like everyone is against him won't be a new experience for him.

He might snap and kill his cell-mate at some point, but otherwise I see him adapting for the most part.

Oh, obviously not.

Can we come up with a more compelling roster that you, jake, and I agree upon? would you edit the op for me in this case?

-Pr-
If you come up with a new roster, and don't mind me removing the rape clause, then sure.

Raisen
If you come up with a new roster, and don't mind me removing the rape clause, then sure.

I have no choice but to agree. since you're a mod and you are basically blackmailing me.

Do you have a good roster in mind?

JakeTheBank
I think adding guys like Sentry, Hulk, and Ghost Rider was a good start. Also having your more "pure" hearted guys like Superman, Thor, and Surfer for balance. Even though they know they'd be trapped forever, it wouldn't stop them from trying to do what's right as best as they can.

Sinestro would be a good one to add. Lex Luthor with power armor. Dr. Doom. Maybe Bizarro. I'm assuming you want only herald-ish guys there.

Raisen
I think adding guys like Sentry, Hulk, and Ghost Rider was a good start. Also having your more "pure" hearted guys like Superman, Thor, and Surfer for balance. Even though they know they'd be trapped forever, it wouldn't stop them from trying to do what's right as best as they can.

Sinestro would be a good one to add. Lex Luthor with power armor. Dr. Doom. Maybe Bizarro. I'm assuming you want only herald-ish guys there.
anybody works for me as long as the weaker ones aren't killed off right away; this allows more time for inner-change to occur. come up with a list please

JakeTheBank
I'd keep your list and just add those guys.

Raisen

Can you do this for us PR??

-Pr-
Done

Raisen

Given your addition, what do you see happening?

Raisen
Done

Thank you kind Sir. That was like magic! Did you wiggle your nose like Jeannie and it was just done?

-Pr-
Well, something gets wiggled...

Raisen
Well, something gets wiggled...

Reported to Sr. Mod Bada.

I hope he punishes you.

Sin I AM
what about the guards?....every prison needs a guard

Maybe the destroyer armor

-Pr-
Reported to Sr. Mod Bada.

I hope he punishes you.

That sounded dirtier than what I said.

JakeTheBank
Given your addition, what do you see happening?

I see Lex and Doom trying to run shit with the two of them butting heads. They'd likely try to get the other less morally sound guys to join them and that's where the real gang war jumps off.

Raisen
That sounded dirtier than what I said.

LOL!!

@Sin. Sure, we should have incorruptible and indestructible Destroyer guards that have a vendetta against prisoners. That will create even more tension.

-Pr-
Salvation Run all over again.

Raisen
I see Lex and Doom trying to run shit with the two of them butting heads. They'd likely try to get the other less morally sound guys to join them and that's where the real gang war jumps off.

who would join Lex's side? Who would join Doom's side?

JakeTheBank
Salvation Run all over again.

One of my favorite series.

-Pr-
One of my favorite series.

Same. That and Villains United were villains vs villains done so well.

Raisen
Same. That and Villains United were villains vs villains done so well.

You guys like the concept of this thread?

JakeTheBank
who would join Lex's side? Who would join Doom's side?

Probably Bizarro for sure. Maybe Sinestro, though he's much more used to being a leader and he's overtly more powerful than Luthor. Though I can see Doom convincing either one to join him.

-Pr-
You guys like the concept of this thread?

it's interesting, though i'm not sold on the infinite sentencing.

Raisen
Probably Bizarro for sure. Maybe Sinestro, though he's much more used to being a leader and he's overtly more powerful than Luthor. Though I can see Doom convincing either one to join him.

Who would you join with if you were Sinestro? Why?

I want you to keep up with this thread even though I have to go to sleep in a bit for work. Don't fail me bro. I'll be back tomorrow.

Raisen
it's interesting, though i'm not sold on the infinite sentencing.
so what do you have in mind?

curryman
Someone should remake this thread under more realistic conditions.

Say someone goes through the same conditions that Punisher-MAX did or Wolverine/Beast in Hunted.

Raisen
Originally posted by curryman
Someone should remake this thread under more realistic conditions.

Say someone goes through the same conditions that Punisher-MAX did or Wolverine/Beast in Hunted.
Then do it. Don't let the story die

JakeTheBank
Who would you join with if you were Sinestro? Why?

I want you to keep up with this thread even though I have to go to sleep in a bit for work. Don't fail me bro. I'll be back tomorrow.

If I was Sinestro and knew everything he did (and nothing more), I'd probably side with Luthor, but again, Sinestro was leading his own Lantern Corps.

-Pr-
so what do you have in mind?

Just that hope of escape can be a wonderful motivator, is all.

Badabing
well if the other mods picked up the slack, I wouldn't have to. Besides, not really the same thing.
Sorry Pr, some of us other mods have careers and businesses to run. But if modding is too much for you...pr

Anyway, I'm closing this thread soon. Call it an executive decision from the senior mod. 131

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Sorry Pr, some of us other mods have careers and businesses to run. But if modding is too much for you...pr

Anyway, I'm closing this thread soon. Call it an executive decision from the senior mod. 131

Please, we both know for you to even login you have to get permission from Newjak.

Badabing
Please, we both know for you to even login you have to get permission from Newjak. That beatnik hippie isn't the boss of me! durhulk

-Pr-
laughing out loud

curryman
Don't let the story die

This cracked me up.

Raisen
Originally posted by curryman
This cracked me up.

i'm stupid like that.

Rao Kal El
I think a better concept of this will be to put

Badabing
Pr
Newjak
Carver
Quan
Minset
and Raisen

into a prison

I think every one knows who will be the rapist

Raisen
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Badabing
Pr
Newjak
Carver
Quan
Minset
and Raisen

into a prison

I'm going to take everything from everyone, including the booty.

Lord Feron
Are we assuming people are powerless and/or without their tech?

Raisen
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Are we assuming people are powerless and/or without their tech?

they have their powers. tech is restricted to what's in the op

Philosophía
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Ghost Rider
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Sinestro
Bizarro
Lex Luthor (Power Armour)
Dr. Doom Sentry and Thor would be the ones that get raped in the showers, a lot.

Superman would be the nice guy that no one messes with. Blue Marvel looks up to him.

Doom, Sinestro and Luthor would have gang wars. Doom would recruit Hulk, Ghost Rider, Sinestro would Bizarro, Lex would Black Adam.

Aquaman would be the guy that acts tough until he gets spooned.

Surfer and Martian Manhunter would be the muslims, with Firelord as their apprentice.

Raisen

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Badabing
Pr
Newjak
Carver
Quan
Minset
and Raisen

into a prison

I recall that time when you used a prison analogy in one of your debates with quan, and how he was seemingly freaked out by it. laughing out loud

Based on that, who do you think will be everyone's favorite screwtoy in this scenario of yours?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I recall that time when you used a prison analogy in one of your debates with quan, and how he was seemingly freaked out by it. laughing out loud

Based on that, who do you think will be everyone's favorite screwtoy in this scenario of yours?

thumb up thumb up laughing out loud

Yes, I remember that.

I think Mindset has the fame to be a rapist, so he is out of the favorite scrwe boy tittle.

I think it will be between Quan, Raisen or Carver.

Carver is not to confrontational and kind of mellow

Raisen is the type of guy you want to rape just so he does not keep talking.

Quan just fits the bill, you beat his ass, and even after you beat his ass, he claims victory, so in order to make sure he does not talk sh1t he has to be raped and even so, he will probably claim victory, somehow.

Newjak or Bada are the ones most likely to get shanked. And also the ones most likely to form a gang including Pr on it. "The Modhoods", "The Irish raptors" or some sh1tty name like that.

But yes, Imo Quan ends up being everyones chewing toy, pretty much like in here.

jitay
Lol

Sixth_Winged
Lex Luthor gets to become the guy who has no choice but to pick soap in the bath everyday as soon as his suit's energy supply runs out.

edit. Manhunter is here haha. There you go that's the green meat everyone might be hunting for right there.

tijay
Doesnt he have his Shapeshifting ability...

If so there might not have to be guy on guy...

if you know what i mean wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.