Mystique Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
WHO WINS YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant recall any gas resitance feats from her. still think she wins

tkitna
If its a chance encounter, Mystique for the win. Any encounter after that, i'd side with Bruce.

Golgo13
Mystique.

pym-ftw
Ms. Darkholme solidly imho

Flyattractor
I recently just read the Mystique Comic run and she had some rather decent damage soak in that. Especially if she saw it coming. Bats could def out think and out H2H Skill her,but getting past her shape shifting abilities with out some kind of special prep would be a real challenge for Regular Batman.

JLA Batman could probably pull of a win 7/10 tho.

StiltmanFTW
Mistique. She got upgraded while Bats got dcnu'd sad

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mistique. She got upgraded while Bats got dcnu'd sad Thats why I don't read that crap.

ALL OLD SCHOOL FOR DA FLY!!!!!!!!

Katya
Mystique wins. She's stronger and her defense is too much for Bat to handle.

Konton
Liking the Mystique love. Her series was really good IMO.

Bats would need prep to take her in a forum fight. Her healing factor and damage soak, combined with instant arm blades and the like make this tough for any street.

BruceSkywalker
Batman beats up the blue woman

pym-ftw
Yeah mystique would humble him and beath him black and BLUE...
stick out tongue

carver9
Her transformations tips the scale heavily in her direction. Then she knows martial arts to boot.

SamZED
She transforms into a small girl and Batman self BFRs.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
She transforms into a small girl and Batman self BFRs.

Someone didn't read The Dark Knight Returns... and it wasn't even the only example of female Robin...

SamZED
Someone didn't read The Dark Knight Returns... and it wasn't even the only example of female Robin... Didnt read it but heard there was a female Robin. Didn't she wear the exact same costume Dick wore as Robin? Or maybe it was his old costume. Well, there's your answer - temporal replacement.

StiltmanFTW
Didnt read it but heard there was a female Robin. Didn't she wear the exact same costume Dick wore as Robin? Or maybe it was his old costume. Well, there's your answer - temporal replacement.

Every single Robin wore the same costume. With minor changes if any. She was a permanent replacement.

You should see the movies, the story is divided into 2 parts.

StiltmanFTW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Dark_Knight_Returns_(film)

SamZED
Every single Robin wore the same costume. With minor changes if any. She was a permanent replacement.

You should see the movies, the story is divided into 2 parts.
Most of Robins actually had pants. Dick didn't, clearly Bats felt nostalgic.

There are movies?

Branlor Swift
Batman transforms her into Terri Schiavo

SamZED
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Dark_Knight_Returns_(film) Thnx!

StiltmanFTW
Most of Robins actually had pants. Dick didn't, clearly Bats felt nostalgic.

There are movies?

Most? Hell no. Only Tim and Stephanie had them.

Yes. Part I was released in the last year and Part II in this one. You really need to see them, trust me you'll love it.

Thnx!

Np smile

-Pr-
Dick and Jason were pantsless. The others had pants. Tim's costume was also slightly different at the start, iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dick and Jason were pantsless. The others had pants. Tim's costume was also slightly different at the start, iirc.

Carrie didn't stick out tongue

Yeah, I believe you're right.

Branlor Swift
All this talk of pants has made me pant less

-Pr-
Carrie didn't stick out tongue

Yeah, I believe you're right.

laughing out loud

girls aren't supposed to wear pants!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

girls aren't supposed to wear pants!

100% true thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by 753
cant recall any gas resitance feats from her.
She doesn't have a good track record.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8946/mystiquegassed.jpg

Didnt read it but heard there was a female Robin. you call yourself a comic fan?

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
She doesn't have a good track record.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8946/mystiquegassed.jpg well done. this means batman can take some wins IMO, maybe even a split, but I still think she takes a majority

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
you call yourself a comic fan? I call you shut the hell up.miffed

lashing out at me aint gonna get that reading done

SamZED
Dont read DC much. All Titans-related thing's an exception. Few other titles as well. But that's it. Well also the must read classics like "killing joke" and issues with big time vs fights. Thats it.

no excuses, just downlaod that shit. it is one of the greatest masterpieces in comics

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
no excuses, just downlaod that shit. it is one of the greatest masterpieces in comics Ok.sad

Alias Stone
Mystique FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.