OWAW-Sundip Superman vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
The man without a father takes on the allfather!

How does this go?

xJLxKing
Odin, spite.

Superman may be physically strong, but he isn't anywhere near Odin's level.

bluewaterrider
I don't know about spite, but I think Superman would learn in a real hurry why Thor always treats his old man with respect ...

h1a8
Sundip Supes beats Odin solidly. He's simply more powerful (and faster).

Juntai
If he tries to engage and fight Superman, he loses quickly. And even ones he gets crafty and uses his power effectively, theres still a chance Superman will bullshit his way through it.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Juntai
If he tries to engage and fight Superman, he loses quickly. And even ones he gets crafty and uses his power effectively, theres still a chance Superman will bullshit his way through it.
I agree. Superman dies.

Silent Master
Odin wins.

TheGodKiller
Odin wins.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Odin, spite.

Superman may be physically strong, but he isn't anywhere near Odin's level.

Naija boy
Lol. Odin for the spitestomp

guy222
odin shi* stomps supes

Eel O'Brien
Juntai throws out some good points; but without more actual feats from sun-dipped Superman, I go with Odin.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by h1a8
Sundip Supes beats Odin solidly. He's simply more powerful (and faster).

lol u make me laugh no matter who super douche fights u think he kills ne one this is spit against him and u still think he wins LOL he gets 1 shot this is spit /thread

Originally posted by vince_slice
I agree. Superman dies. thumb up

a sundipped not-holding back SM is a high trans, perhaps low skyfather being, but c'mon, this is odin.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Juntai
If he tries to engage and fight Superman, he loses quickly.

How do you figure?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How do you figure?
He's probably basing it on Superman outwrestling Imperiex-powered Warworld?

I do think that Odin could easily replicate that feat though.

JakeTheBank
Even so, given Odin's fights as a whole, I have yet to see how OWAW Sundipped Superman could vastly outperform the beings who weren't able to beat Odin quickly when he directly engaged them. Beating Thor and Loki as a team is one thing but easily and quickly beating Odin is something else entirely.

leonidas
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Juntai throws out some good points; but without more actual feats from sun-dipped Superman, I go with Odin.

thumb up

pym-ftw
Odin headbutts him

xJLxKing
Physicslky, Superman when sundipped like in owaw may be Odins equal. However, Odin is by far more powerful because of the vast powers at his disposals. He can freeze time, destroy galaxies, and so much more.

Zack Fair
odin

the Darkone
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Physicslky, Superman when sundipped like in owaw may be Odins equal. However, Odin is by far more powerful because of the vast powers at his disposals. He can freeze time, destroy galaxies, and so much more.

He's not Odin can amp at will and tank anything that Superman can dish out, the question is can Superman take what Odin dishes out and that would be a Hell No!!

Diesldude
Sure Odin can amp as much as he wants, grows as big as he wants but he'll still be knocked the phuck out trying to headbutt Superman's fist. I know that's considered blasphemy, but that's how I feel about it.

carver9
I agree. Superman fist>>>>>Galactus skull. Imagine those same fist punching Galactus. Man, Galactus is gone.

JakeTheBank
And then Galactus regens.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And then Galactus regens.

I was being sarcastic...Superman fist isn't doing anything to Galactus skull.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Diesldude
Sure Odin can amp as much as he wants, grows as big as he wants but he'll still be knocked the phuck out trying to headbutt Superman's fist. I know that's considered blasphemy, but that's how I feel about it.

Right, what proof you have this. Odine headbutts Superman into a coma!!

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
Sure Odin can amp as much as he wants, grows as big as he wants but he'll still be knocked the phuck out trying to headbutt Superman's fist. I know that's considered blasphemy, but that's how I feel about it. Cool.

Odin oneshots Superman.

celeyhyga17
Fail thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.