75, 000 Supermen Vs Marvel U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
New krypton, There are about 50,000 adult male kryptonians and 25, 000 adult female Kryptonians in there army... All blood lusted kryptonians are as strong as current Nu52 Superman.

All 75,000 kryptonian's are lead by General Zod..
Who plans to invade Marvel comics.
Can marvel beat them?

Fight 1: Krypton invades and battles only marvel earth.
Only krypton has prep for this cus there invading... The plan is to
rule Marvel Earth not destroy it...

Fight 2: If they defeat Earth they move on to battle the cosmics, like SS, GOTG...
The Cosmos have llimited prep compered to the Kryptonians..

Fight 3: The Kryptonians battle whats left of Marvel Earth and of the Cosmos as they both team together.. So can Zod and the 75, 000 krptonian wins this fight?

Fight 4: Krypton moves to defeat all the
Super giants in the Cosmos with higher rank that Thanos...
Like Big G and so on... with limited prep for both sides

No kryptonite can be use
Jus that it does not exist in M.U

Branlor Swift
lol

SevenShackles
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljqdediRKR1qaufo4.gif

JakeTheBank
They stop at Marvel Earth.

pym-ftw
75000 supermen or Kryptonians its a massive difference

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by pym-ftw
75000 supermen or Kryptonians its a massive difference

That one being that's still vastly above them still stops them hard, i.e. Galactus.

SamZED
Reed.

Naija boy
So yeah.... They stop at marvel earth

Golgo13
Supermen win. All with the strength of DCnU Superman?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
Reed.

More like Franklin.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That one being that's still vastly above them still stops them hard, i.e. Galactus.

3/4 of a 100k supermans would kick Galactus's purple ass

75,000 Kryptonians get owned by an armada of Punisher boys

jitay
Marvel U wins bedtime

tkitna
Thats a lot of Supermen. Its going to take a big cosmic player to beat that many and I dont think Galactus is it. Its going to be someone above him.

The Celestials or Eternity will take care of it. Marvel U wins eventually.

Lord Feron
So it's just a bunch of kryptonians? Are we assuming villians and heroes are banding together organizing a defense against the invasion or just heroes?

juggerman
The Kryptonians have the element of surprise and prep on their side. I think they stop at 4 when the ubers show up.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
More like Franklin. more like legion.

I suppose this depends a lot on how good their prep is. based off their physical power alone, I say they will eventually get kicked out of marvel earth after an initial success.

xJLxKing
Anyone who thinks the can't best marvel earth had something shoved up hey behind.

Sundipped
I don't think the sheer number of kryptonians would matter to any major reality warper. Reality warping>>brute force.

Originally posted by Sundipped
I don't think the sheer number of kryptonians would matter to any major reality warper. Reality warping>>brute force. this guy gets it. I could see the kryptonians winning if they prep to remove the top warpers from the stage covertly, but even that is tricky

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sundipped
I don't think the sheer number of kryptonians would matter to any major reality warper. Reality warping>>brute force. This would be the case if they decide to head in like what Hulk does. Or they can just you know, use the prep time they are allowed

Supermex
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So it's just a bunch of kryptonians? Are we assuming villians and heroes are banding together organizing a defense against the invasion or just heroes?

Yes heroes an Villian are banding together,
After the first Kryptonian strike on M.Earth...

TheGodKiller
3/4 of a 100k supermans would kick Galactus's purple ass
But of course.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They obviously are only ever getting as far as Marvel Earth (Anything of a higher level and they get wiped out by the first big Cosmic who gets annoyed). To conquer Marvel Earth they have to be extremely smart, way smarter than they were in the Krypton arc. Their vulnerability to energy drain, red solar radiation, and magic would have Reed (Or Doom, Pym, Hank, Cho, Sinister etc.) end their invasion pretty much before it starts. Too easily exploitable imo.

We also have to ignore anyone above their ability to handle like the All-Mothers, Franklin, the Eternals and their Uni-Mind, above Top Tier weapons like Destroyer etc. They have a chance yea, but honestly, it requires a lot of luck, just straight up ignoring some guys etc.

If a writer wants it to happen, it'll obviously happen but coming in and beating up a line-up of Avengers, some X-men and the Fantastic Four would be pretty much it which isn't really conquering Marvel Earth.

jimbojankins
Franklin rapes

pym-ftw
Kree Empire beats them

SevenShackles
The kryptonians would have to use their prep to take out all high level threats in one big simultaneously executed stealth strike. After that I can see them taking earth with the military guidance of Zod.

carver9
75k Supermen isn't taking out Marvel Earth just like 75k Gladiators isn't taking out DC earth. Aint happening.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
75k Supermen isn't taking out Marvel Earth just like 75k Gladiators isn't taking out DC earth. Aint happening. It all depends on prep. Much more believable that MU would fall if they don't see the threat coming. For starters, if Superman is with them, he can create the MM depending on the prep. Heck, knowing what he has in the FOS is possible that they can amp themselves to God like status. They also have the ability to send those they can't kill to the Phantom zone

Odekahn
Supermen win. 75k is too much for marvel earth. It's going to take at LEAST several high trans level players to stop them IMO.

They won't take over the universe, but I'd willingly bet that could take over earth and the entire galaxy.

Supermex
Jus to clarify Superman himself is not with the Kryptonians in this battle..
And no FoS either..

golem370
75,000 Supermen vs Sentry with the power of a 1,000,000 suns sounds like a spite against the Supermen hehe

the Darkone
Marve earth stomps, you have the Eternals, inhumans, Dr. Strange, The All Mothers, FF, Avengers, Xmen, Wankada, Starbrand, Dr. Doom, Talisman, Shaman, Snow Bird, Asgardian Destroyer, Earth Pantheons yeah Marvel stomps!!!

the Darkone
Originally posted by Odekahn
Supermen win. 75k is too much for marvel earth. It's going to take at LEAST several high trans level players to stop them IMO.

They won't take over the universe, but I'd willingly bet that could take over earth and the entire galaxy.

What the f**k? So 75,000 Superman's can beat a Elder God in Gaea and all of Asgard aritfacts, Inhumans, Eternals and Unimind, Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Tailsman, Shaman, FF, Franklin Richards, Molecule Man, Snow bird who can turn into any of the Great Evil Beasts, Avengers, Xmen, Wankanda and their technology etc, Earth pantheons, yeah that wishful thinking!!

Damborgson
Hulk stomps them

SevenShackles
Originally posted by the Darkone
Marve earth stomps, you have the Eternals, inhumans, Dr. Strange, The All Mothers, FF, Avengers, Xmen, Wankada, Starbrand, Dr. Doom, Talisman, Shaman, Snow Bird, Asgardian Destroyer, Earth Pantheons yeah Marvel stomps!!!
So Asgard is automatically included in earths defensive line up? Thor and some others sure but ALL of them and their stuff?
Are the eternals & inhumans still considered earth bound? I don't think the Pantheons will do anything, they didn't do anything during secret invasion expect the earth bound Asgargians who were attacked.

The balance of power here is effected by the prep general Zod has with his DCnU superman stat equal kryptonian army that I'd imagine are military trained. Any first strike would be aimed at individuals not groups. Doom, Reed, Tony, Pym, Namor, Black Panther, Strange, Thor and any other worthwhile game changers. After those are dead or most of them anyway it's going to be hard. This is pretty much bloodlusted military kryptonians.. So speed blitz decap will happen and ontop of that they weren't all just H2H and had advanced weapons and stuff such as phantom zone projector (I know Zod had one and it is their tech so I'm imagining it's not difficult for them to make with given prep)

They can devastate an unready earth. The super skrulls managed to rain alot of devastation and beyond the paranoia some people even had an idea they were coming. No one knows this army is coming. No one knows what the heck the kryptonians can do. Not to mention Zod is experienced in leading his people on destructive conquests of planets (if I'm remembering correctly that is)

Once they get out in the universe they are screwed. Alot of power houses and capable species. If they actually work together..eh.. I'm sure Zods army will take some down with them.

thumb up thunderclap for the win

if that doesnt work, there is franklin richards and legion - molecule man hasnt been seen in a while

Mindset
So basically it ends up with Doom having the powers of 75k kryptonians.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindset
So basically it ends up with Doom having the powers of 75k kryptonians.
This actually sounds plausible. cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SevenShackles
So Asgard is automatically included in earths defensive line up? Thor and some others sure but ALL of them and their stuff?
Are the eternals & inhumans still considered earth bound? I don't think the Pantheons will do anything, they didn't do anything during secret invasion expect the earth bound Asgargians who were attacked.

Per Guardians of the Galaxy #2, Freyja as the All-Mother stated that if Earth is attacked or under peril, she would use all available resources to her, including the entire Nine Realms considering how closely tied current Asgardia is to Earth.

the Darkone
Per Guardians of the Galaxy #2, Freyja as the All-Mother stated that if Earth is attacked or under peril, she would use all available resources to her, including the entire Nine Realms considering how closely tied current Asgardia is to Earth.

Plus Gaea is one of the All Mothers and Elder God, she will rage stomp them plus she is one of the most powerful beings on earth below Adult Franklin Richards, than yon have snow bird can turn into one of many great beast if she so chooses, Superman team isn't leaving Marvel Earth

JakeTheBank
I could see Marvel Earth falling in a storyline, obviously (and it has), but all factors considered, you'd need a ridiculous force to successfully take it over and/or some PIS.

Odekahn
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? So 75,000 Superman's can beat a Elder God in Gaea and all of Asgard aritfacts, Inhumans, Eternals and Unimind, Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Tailsman, Shaman, FF, Franklin Richards, Molecule Man, Snow bird who can turn into any of the Great Evil Beasts, Avengers, Xmen, Wankanda and their technology etc, Earth pantheons, yeah that wishful thinking!!

Ultron did it.

75,000 super powered Kryptonians > Ultron.

JakeTheBank
Ultron prepped for it since the Heroic Age and had time travel technology.

And even then, it doesn't account for some of the trans level beings and beyond residing on Earth.

SevenShackles
Didn't know that, thanks for the info thumb up

JakeTheBank
Didn't know that, thanks for the info thumb up

I was kinda surprised by it given it's Bendis of all people, but all things considered, current Asgardia + the other realms would make a conquest of Earth pretty difficult. And even then, there's people more powerful than them.

Supra
75,000 Krptonians destroy all stops

pym-ftw
Ultron did it.

But

75,000 super powered Kryptonians < Ultron.
Fixed
evil face

Odekahn
Ultron prepped for it since the Heroic Age and had time travel technology.

And even then, it doesn't account for some of the trans level beings and beyond residing on Earth.

Sure, but he was still able to take the earth over by force.

It's really a numbers game for me... I don't think a handful of Supermen could do it. Nor a couple dozen. But this is 75k. That's a lot of power. That's more than every green lantern put together x10 all with flight, super speed/strength/etc. They'd be like an invulnerable swarm of bees.

Odekahn
Fixed
evil face

Smh. You know I love the hell out of Ultron, but 75k superman level kryptonians? lol I wish I could agree. I really do.

golem370
Graviton at his peak might be able to keep them immobile Magneto could be a problem too

JakeTheBank
Sure, but he was still able to take the earth over by force.

It's really a numbers game for me... I don't think a handful of Supermen could do it. Nor a couple dozen. But this is 75k. That's a lot of power. That's more than every green lantern put together x10 all with flight, super speed/strength/etc. They'd be like an invulnerable swarm of bees.

Yes, but again, he basically took out Earth's primary heroes and villains. Guys like the X-Men, F4, Avengers, etc. And it still doesn't account for some of the absurdly powerful people on the planet that aren't conventional heroes or villains (and some that are). Most events ignore those beings who could easily thwart an invasion such as what he did.

pym-ftw
Smh. You know I love the hell out of Ultron, but 75k superman level kryptonians? lol I wish I could agree. I really do.
Ultron W/ limitless prep > Nameless Kryptonian soldiers with prep

Kinda Abc logic but

Kryptonians ~= Daxamites < Imperiex Propes < Ultron

It was 100k Daxamites aswell so cut a fourth of them away

Zack Fair
75000 supermen or Kryptonians its a massive difference thumb up

I was gonna say "Earth gets screwed" but then turns out its kryptonians so..meh.

Golgo13
Ultron W/ limitless prep > Nameless Kryptonian soldiers with prep

Kinda Abc logic but

Kryptonians ~= Daxamites < Imperiex Propes < Ultron

It was 100k Daxamites aswell so cut a fourth of the
m away

A bunch of no name kryptonians who were weaker did well against dcs earth.

jimbojankins
So basically it ends up with Doom having the powers of 75k kryptonians. word

Supermex
What Marvel heroes an villians survive the fight 1?

Sixth_Winged
Franklin teleports them all to a massive adamantium cage then thor summons at a lightning storm 100x more powerful than the one ocean master used to KO supes and the jla.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Franklin teleports them all to a massive adamantium cage then thor summons at a lightning storm 100x more powerful than the one ocean master used to KO supes and the jla.

Wait.. Are we to assume that character for marvel U are to be in character? Because Franklin doing anything seems out of character lol.

-Pr-
So is it 75000 Supermen, or Kryptonians? Things don't seem clear.

Supermex
Originally posted by -Pr-
So is it 75000 Supermen, or Kryptonians? Things don't seem clear.

75,000 Kryptonians all with the power set of Superman...
All trained and preped by Gen. Zod

-Pr-
Originally posted by Supermex
75,000 Kryptonians all with the power set of Superman...
All trained and preped by Gen. Zod

So they're all as strong, as fast and as experienced as N52 Superman?

Supermex
So they're all as strong, as fast and as experienced as N52 Superman?

Not sure if all are as experienced as N52 Supes, but all have the same power set and all trained by Gen.Zod.

-Pr-
all kryptonians have the same powerset. it's more about power levels, as superman is stronger and faster than any other kryptonian.

xJLxKing
Superman>Kryptonian
He is a descendant of their deity

SevenShackles
all kryptonians have the same powerset. it's more about power levels, as superman is stronger and faster than any other kryptonian.
Yeah when he said they have the power of DCNU superman I took it as meaning his power levels. If that's not the case then that drastically changes things.

Branlor Swift
Franklin:

"Go away"

Then the next panel is them about to drop into a Big Bang. For some reason they're all doing gay things to each other. Kryptonians I guess

Supermex
Yeah when he said they have the power of DCNU superman I took it as meaning his power levels. If that's not the case then that drastically changes things.

The do have the same power of Superman of DCNU...
Never said they didn't... Sorry for any mx up..

Supermex
They do have the same power of Superman of DCNU...
Never said they didn't... Sorry for any mx up..

Only difference to the original Superman is that there train to to fight like
Gen.Zod... Cus he trains them and leads them.

Mindset
all kryptonians have the same powerset. it's more about power levels, as superman is stronger and faster than any other kryptonian. All except for Superman.

-Pr-
All except for Superman.

"other".

Mindset
I was talking about powersets.

Odekahn

I would agree and was under the same assumption. Like the difference between 3000 Hal Jordan's or just 3000 jobber lanterns. Tremendous difference.

Supermex
I would agree and was under the same assumption. Like the difference between 3000 Hal Jordan's or just 3000 jobber lanterns. Tremendous difference.

Can anyone really be a jobber if they have Superman's power set?
Unless your Bizarro that is ! smile

-Pr-

Never heard of Supergirl?

SevenShackles
Never heard of Supergirl?
http://images.wikia.com/the-house-of-anubis/images/a/a9/Hahaha.gif

TheGodKiller
Btw, in all seriousness, Reed rebuilds the arc and summons Galactus, who then proceeds to HMR all Kryptonians to hell.

TheGodKiller
Wait.. Are we to assume that character for marvel U are to be in character? Because Franklin doing anything seems out of character lol.
Franklin's not needed. Legion can give them the Elder God treatment.

Golgo13
Legion gets KO'd before he even forms a thought. eek!

TheGodKiller
^Based on?

Mindset
Doom steals all their powers before they even get to Earth.

Come at me.

TheGodKiller
^Why would Doom need to waste his time on trivial threats?

Mindset
You're right, a Doombot will do it.

TheGodKiller
^Why would Doom make even a Doombot waste time on such useless endeavors?

Better to leave it to lesser beings like Galactus and the skyfathers.

Odekahn
Doom is always at his most arrogant right before he gets his ass kicked.

JakeTheBank
^ PIS

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Franklin's not needed. Legion can give them the Elder God treatment. thumb up

the Darkone
Marvel earth is stacked, Legion, Franklin Richards, Mr X, Gaea, Asgard with artifacts, Dr Strange, Dr Doom, etc tbh Superman army would get raped.

Glorificus
Wanda: No mo Supermenz!!

Golgo13
I thought Wanda wasn't at her HOM power levels anymore. Same with Legion.

Mindset
Since when was Legion depowered?

Golgo13
I thought he was, according to Id. What has he done recently?

Mindset
He hasn't been in a comic recently, as far as I know.

Golgo13
Wasn't he in the New Mutants run recently? Apart of Marvel NOW?

Mindset
You're just making up comics.

Get outta here!

Golgo13
sad

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought Wanda wasn't at her HOM power levels anymore. Same with Legion.
Wanda told red skull she is, whether she was bluffing hasn't been said but iirc she was under his control at the time.

Golgo13
Wanda told red skull she is, whether she was bluffing hasn't been said but iirc she was under his control at the time.

If she is, then all she has to say is, "No more Red Skull!" stick out tongue

TheGodKiller
She's not at her HoM levels.

Golgo13
She's not at her HoM levels.

I think Remender said she was.

Odekahn
She said no more Phoenix and look what happened.

TheGodKiller
Link?
She said no more Phoenix and look what happened. Shared feat with Hope. What was so great about it anyways?

He hasn't been in a comic recently, as far as I know. x-men legacy. mother****er, what are you reading?

She said no more Phoenix and look what happened. she did not fuel that warp, we can only conclude she lent hope her know-how. the phoenix undid the original "no more mutants" spell.

TheGodKiller
Anyways, making random off-panel commentary and actually portraying her that way on-panel are 2 completely different things.

Wanda is not at her HoM levels.

thumb up BFRing thor took a lot outta her

TheGodKiller
Needing the help of Spider-Woman and Ms Marvel to take out MODOK was no small task either. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
x-men legacy. mother****er, what are you reading? That's not recent.

SamZED
Needing the help of Spider-Woman and Ms Marvel to Go on..no expression Oh...sad

That's not recent.
x-men legacy's current run, rebooted after AVX for marvel now has legion as its main character. IMO it's the best x-title out there right now (10 issues out so far)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5e3ef0ac3fe2cbbb25b8c30907edba50/tumblr_ml3gnmdqzA1s2a5c3o1_1280.jpg

Mindset
I don't believe a single word of that post.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by SamZED
Go on..no expression Oh...sad
Inital issues of AvX. She was getting gangbanged(don't read this literally, you pervert) by MODOK and his cronies until Marvel and Drew came to her rescue and the ladies beat the bad guys up.

I don't believe a single word of that post. you infidel

TheGodKiller
^He's a hater of truth, that Mindset.

Mindset
There is only one truth, and that is the truth of Doom.

TheGodKiller
The truth of Doom validates that comic Legion appeared in, the one 753 posted, is a recent one.

You're now officially an apostate of Doom.

Mindset
***** please, I am the first apostle of Doom.

TheGodKiller
You mean 'were' an Apostle of Doom.

As of now, you also hold the distinction of being the first Apostate of Doom.

Mindset
You reek of envy and semen.

TheGodKiller
You reek of apostasy and renunciation(of Doom's Gospel).

Mindset
May Jeremy Renner have mercy on your soul.

TheGodKiller
Who is this false god you're praying to now, you filthy apostate.

May Doom show you the same mercy that he showed the Marquis of Death.

Mindset
You don't even know the holy trinity. topgun

Horrificus
The Marvel U can possibly survive, but it would probably take BOTH Thor AND Quasar, with Silver Surfer as reserve.

And, it would probably take more than an entire day to do.

Hulk gets honorable mention. big grin

legion's just lobotimzed the golden age vision with a thought. I wont say he'll anticipate the invasion as his precog is under pseudo-xavier-parasite control right now, but he could fold the kryptonian army's reality into a ball of crumpled paper and discard it outside of space-time itself.

TheGodKiller
You don't even know the holy trinity.
topgun
There is no holy trinity. There is only Doom and his antithesis Reed.

You worship false gods, even while professing your faith in Doom.

May Doom reward you as he did a future version of Sue Richards.

armedforbattle
Legion + Franklin.
Supermen stop at earth.

Golgo13
They should just get Legion and Franklin every Marvel event, because it seems it will only last for one panel.

that's why they're never in those events.

Golgo13
What power level are they at currently? What have they done currently?

Mindset
There is no holy trinity. There is only Doom and his antithesis Reed.

You worship false gods, even while professing your faith in Doom.

May Doom reward you as he did a future version of Sue Richards. You have much to learn, infidel.

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist the top being in Marvel

Then it's like Doom/Cap/Daredevil. Although the last one is highly debatable
Then LT

That's always how I've seen it

Mindset
Doom - Iron Fist - Jeremy Renner

The father, the son, and the holy Renner.

Emi~Kiro
Does anyone on marvel know they are attacking? Not talking about prep but just awareness. Im surprised so many people think super speeding soldiers with the upper limits of superman wont take earth or devastate it beyond it being able to fight back.

General Zod with his prep will cut a deal with Doom and with him on his side take earth then leave it under Dooms Leadership. The cosmics will eventually stop the horde of supermen. Heck if Galactus finds them to be a threat to his food source he will wipe them out himself.

Mindset
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Does anyone on marvel know they are attacking? Not talking about prep but just awareness. Im surprised so many people think super speeding soldiers with the upper limits of superman wont take earth or devastate it beyond it being able to fight back.

General Zod with his prep will cut a deal with Doom and with him on his side take earth then leave it under Dooms Leadership. The cosmics will eventually stop the horde of supermen. Heck if Galactus finds them to be a threat to his food source he will wipe them out himself. Yea, making deals with Doom always works out well for his partners.

JakeTheBank
Yea, making deals with Doom always works out well for his partners.

Zod would kneel before Doom.

Emi~Kiro
Zod would kneel before Doom.
Hey hey hey, however they seal the deal is between them. :3

What power level are they at currently? What have they done currently? legion's just looked at every possible split and turn of the timestream to see his own future and how to avoid the ones he doesnt want (he can't do this at will right now). lobotomized aarkus with a thought. psionically located and pulled a bunch of dire wraiths from an otherdimensional prison and dumped them on the x-mens front lawn. soloed the x-men oneshotting them all. teleported to the moon and back. suplanted one version of spatial reality with one more to his liking and discarded the other one in nowhere. his telepathy is better than xavier's.

how well he can use his pwoers depends on his inner mental state. sometimes he is innefective, but if properly motivated he is a beast. he only needs to have purpose, to feel needed so he can believe in himself and do anything.

nikfang
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/SquirrelGirl.jpg

TheGodKiller
You have much to learn, infidel.
You have much to repent, apostate.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by nikfang
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/SquirrelGirl.jpg

im so confused is squirrel girl the real deal or what

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
legion's just looked at every possible split and turn of the timestream to see his own future and how to avoid the ones he doesnt want (he can't do this at will right now). lobotomized aarkus with a thought. psionically located and pulled a bunch of dire wraiths from an otherdimensional prison and dumped them on the x-mens front lawn. soloed the x-men oneshotting them all. teleported to the moon and back. suplanted one version of spatial reality with one more to his liking and discarded the other one in nowhere. his telepathy is better than xavier's.

how well he can use his pwoers depends on his inner mental state. sometimes he is innefective, but if properly motivated he is a beast. he only needs to have purpose, to feel needed so he can believe in himself and do anything.

He sounds high herald level. I think someone like alan or high end Fate has him beat.

TheGodKiller
^Legion fluctuates from high-herald to low Abstract. It's part of the character's memo.

Mindset
You have much to repent, apostate. Suck Sin's boner.

TheGodKiller
Suck Sin's boner.
Eat Bruce's pussy.

Mindset
Pffft, Bruce is an alpha male.

This guy...

TheGodKiller
So you like eating alpha male pussy?

Mindset
None of that makes sense.

TheGodKiller
You don't make sense, you phucking apostate.

Mindset
You're so gecko right now.

TheGodKiller
You're so zop right now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>