Lucifer Morningstar Vs John Constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Prep battle. Both get 7 days. Who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LM_zps75273154.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JC_zpse1ff071d.jpg

Mindset
The best Constantine could do is convince Lucifer not to kill him.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset

He'd have to really have game that day

KingD19

As it turns out, Lucifer never planned on killing him. He just wanted to toy with him a little to get him in a certain frame of mind, which would lead to him doing something or killing some being Lucifer wanted out of the way, but couldn't be bothered with or couldn't touch for some law related reason to his status.

He just let's Constantine think he convinced him not to kill him.

beatboks
Love Johnny,

Not a prayer's chance in hell v Morningstar.

Philosophía
This wouldn't be a fight even with Lucifer depowered.

leonidas

AlmightyKfish
This ends badly for John.

Mindset

JakeTheBank
Lucifer.

Spite.

Colossus-Big C
How powerful is constantine?

KingD19
Constantine is maybe a 4 out of 10(I'm being generous).

While Lucifer is like a 22.5(I'm being stingy)

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How powerful is constantine? He has the power of a liger.

Raisen
He has the power of a liger.

Stop it. Nobody is that powerful outside of a Dolphinaroo

Supra
If I remember correctly Lucifer saved Johns life and took away his cancer

TheHulk
Umm why isn't this close yet? This is spite.

TheGodKiller

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
thumb up

John will get the same treatment that Izanami, Izanami's sons, Amenadiel, the Basanos and the Titan Brothers did.

Is your other name Necro on another site?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is your other name Necro on another site?
I am registered on Comicvine(banned over there), cbr, narutoforums, alvaro, and herochat(admin confirmation is pending). My username is "TheGodKiller" on all those sites.

Branlor Swift
I'm going to create an alter ego called "Zop's_Wrath" on a bunch of sites.

He will be banned very quickly.

TheGodKiller
flopzop would be a better idea.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'm going to create an alter ego called "Zop's_Wrath" on a bunch of sites.

He will be banned very quickly.

lol

Originally posted by Supra
If I remember correctly Lucifer saved Johns life and took away his cancer The First, whom constantine's pawned multiple times, is not, in fact, lucifer. He was some demon born in hell, the abyss or wherever, the first of its kind, but not a fallen angel.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
The First, whom constantine's pawned multiple times, is not, in fact, lucifer. He was some demon born in hell, the abyss or wherever, the first of its kind, but not a fallen angel.

Yeah, not Lucifer. Not nearly as clever, for one, and it doesn't look anything like him.

I mean, Lucifer would have been smart enough to realize just because they have to keep him alive, doesn't mean he has to live comfortably. Could have made him immortal and eaten by crows, or devolved him or some such... At the least, given him a very low alcohol tolerance or a bad liver. smile

beatboks
Originally posted by 753
The First, whom constantine's pawned multiple times, is not, in fact, lucifer. He was some demon born in hell, the abyss or wherever, the first of its kind, but not a fallen angel.

Close but not quite. In a later ark of Constantine it showed that the "First" was in fact the conscience of the Presence given form. God didn't like that niggling voice talking in his head that he couldn't argue back with, so he made it a separate entity so he could. When he wanted to give man free will and the "first" thought it was a stupid idea rather than listen he cast him out. So he was the "first" both created and to fall.

He was NOWHERE near as knowledgeable as Lucifer and really didn't display that much power either.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Close but not quite. In a later ark of Constantine it showed that the "First" was in fact the conscience of the Presence given form. God didn't like that niggling voice talking in his head that he couldn't argue back with, so he made it a separate entity so he could. When he wanted to give man free will and the "first" thought it was a stupid idea rather than listen he cast him out. So he was the "first" both created and to fall.

He was NOWHERE near as knowledgeable as Lucifer and really didn't display that much power either.

Would you say this fight is a stomp? What is the highest being Constantine has taken out with prep?

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks

We're talking about the demon that took away Constantines cancer to keep the peace between the two other hell lords, right?

Didn't know this about him, but that's interesting stuff.. He kind of came across as a generic schmuck hell lord, I thought, and not someone with such an prestigious back story..

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
We're talking about the demon that took away Constantines cancer to keep the peace between the two other hell lords, right?

Didn't know this about him, but that's interesting stuff.. He kind of came across as a generic schmuck hell lord, I thought, and not someone with such an prestigious back story..

Yep that's the one. Johnny beat a few more times. the next time he did so it was by getting some goods on Gabriel ( used a demon to tempt him into sex and then had him by the gonads) cut off his wings combined with a spell to hide him and use him against the First at just a crucual time. That time freed him from any hold the First had over his soul because he had now beaten him three times making his soul free and clear from the First ( just like Jesus had done).

The first didn't give a crap and was willing to sacrifice hell to get his hands on Johnny to make him suffer because he hated him so much. IIRC Johnny then sought out some doomsday blade that he used to kill the First which made him mortal.

He then ran into the first somewhere in the Greek Isles while he was human and as they talked and he heard his past John laughed at him and said you were his bloody conscience. he made you real so when he got sick of listening to you he just threw you out like nothing.

Johnny is a tricky bastard, but he isn't tricking Lucifer ever. He never really "tricked" the Presence either. he simply said up front if you don't do what i want I'll take over hell no matter how long it takes and then you'll deal with me. the presence knew he wasn't tricking, he just knew that John would be a WHOLE lot harder to deal with as ruler of hell than any demon that has ever or will ever aspire to rule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.