Blue Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tornatic
Blue Marvel
vs

1. Iron Man
2.Wonder Man
3.Gladiator
4.Quasar
5.Savage Hulk
6.Thor
7.Sentry
8.Silver Surfer

No Prep
No BFR
Rest between rounds
Can BM clear this gauntlet? If not where does he stop in your opinion?

pym-ftw
Stops at four

Not to nitpick but the order is out of wack

Tornatic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stops at four

Not to nitpick but the order is out of wack

How would you have it ordered? Wasn't really thinking about order too much. A few would be up for debate anyway. I think he can take Quasar too

pym-ftw
1. Iron Man
2. Wonder Man
3. Gladiator
4. Sentry
5. Savage Hulk
6. Quasar
7. Silver Surfer
8. Thor

This imho

Stops at Hulk this way

Tornatic
1. Iron Man
2. Wonder Man
3. Gladiator
4. Sentry
5. Savage Hulk
6. Quasar
7. Silver Surfer
8. Thor

This imho

Stops at Hulk this way I wouldn't put savage hulk over sentry and yeah quasar is very powerful him and hulk swapping I have no problem with. Don't know if Thor could take Sentry. The top 3 or 4 could go in any order based off opinions cause so many people think different on the subject of SS, Thor, and Sentry. Not so sure BM stops at Hulk either

Digi
The list is close enough. There's a lot of differing opinions with these guys.

yaadaveyaa
1. Iron Man
2. Wonder Man
3. Gladiator
4. Sentry
5. Savage Hulk
6. Quasar
7. Silver Surfer
8. Thor

This imho

Stops at Hulk this way

LOL bm doesnt beat sentry EVER in no way shape or form he'd stop at 4 at this as well

KingD19
Except for when he took Sentry down while fighting all the other Avengers at the same time?

carver9
He stops at Gladiator or Hulk.

Tornatic
Originally posted by carver9
He stops at Gladiator or Hulk. I think he'd take down Gladiator. Gladiator will start losing confidence once the durability of BM shows

zopzop
Is this "average" Sentry? No Void right?

If so, switch Thor and Sentry on that list and he makes it up to 7. He will definitely take some wins vs Thor but in the end I think Thor w/Mjolnir is just too much for BM.

LOL @Pym saying he stops at Quasar. BM would wreck him.

carver9
Originally posted by Tornatic
I think he'd take down Gladiator. Gladiator will start losing confidence once the durability of BM shows

Gladiator powers doesn't work like that.

Supermex
Think ur original order was fine...
Sentry, Thor and Surfer are all toss up.. U can really go wrong either way...

Supermex
He stops at Thor

Tornatic
Gladiator powers doesn't work like that. Yeah I know Im just stating what I think would happen. I think BM would take him down

Tornatic
Originally posted by Supermex
Think ur original order was fine...
Sentry, Thor and Surfer are all toss up.. U can really go wrong either way... Yeah I agree and I think BM is in the same class as all the high heralds.

carver9
Yeah I know Im just stating what I think would happen. I think BM would take him down

Don't get why you are saying that but ok.

Tornatic
Don't get why you are saying that but ok. Lol why and how would Gladiator beat him?

jimbojankins
Stops at 1. I guess youz guys haven't seen ironmnan 3. Tony doesn't even need his suit

Tornatic
Originally posted by jimbojankins
Stops at 1. I guess youz guys haven't seen ironmnan 3. Tony doesn't even need his suit Lol stop trolling. Even if iron man had black widow, cap, and hawkeye to help he still wouldn't have a chance.

carver9
Lol why and how would Gladiator beat him?

By caving his jaw in.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
LOL bm doesnt beat sentry EVER in no way shape or form he'd stop at 4 at this as well
BM would rip sentry a new one.

Tornatic
By caving his jaw in. Lol I doubt it. A man with the power to one shot Sentry into space and fight avengers by himself I doubt Gladiator would cave his jaw in. He'd probably shrug off Gladiator's attack and use his antimatter powers to wreck him. Just my opinion

Tony Stark
Stops at 1. I guess youz guys haven't seen ironmnan 3. Tony doesn't even need his suit

thumb up

Tornatic
Originally posted by Tony Stark
thumb up confused

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by armedforbattle
BM would rip sentry a new one.

your very wrong bm gets wrecked against any version of sentry do we really have to start naming fts here i mean get real

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
LOL @Pym saying he stops at Quasar. BM would wreck him.
Quasar's lows are lower, but his highs would absolutely punk BM

jimbojankins
Lol stop trolling. Even if iron man had black widow, cap, and hawkeye to help he still wouldn't have a chance. Im just playing brother. I didn't think anybody would take that seriously. But really doe, stops at my boy glads.

Tornatic
Quasar's lows are lower, but his highs would absolutely punk BM Obviously going by feats BM would be at a disadvantage against most heralds cause he wasn't around long enough but based off what we know he would be a tough match for any A-list herald.

pym-ftw
What do we know?
huh

Tornatic
Im just playing brother. I didn't think anybody would take that seriously. But really doe, stops at my boy glads. Lol I know you were but I'm.wondering why people think Glads would stop him?

zopzop
Prove it. Quasar's had problems with CL100 bricks that he can't BFR.

pym-ftw
He has also blocked attacks from Abstracts

Thus,

Tornatic
What do we know?
huh Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, durability, senses, and agility. Flight, healing factor, enhanced mental perception, energy generation, anti matter manipulation which includes concussive force bolts, stun bolts and energy pulse. Was able to take on iron man, wonder man, ares, and ms. marvel by himself and overpower them with ease. The watcher stated he could split the moon in two with a single punch.

Supermex
Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, durability, senses, and agility. Flight, healing factor, enhanced mental perception, energy generation, anti matter manipulation which includes concussive force bolts, stun bolts and energy pulse. Was able to take on iron man, wonder man, ares, and ms. marvel by himself and overpower them with ease. The watcher stated he could split the moon in two with a single punch.

DANG!!!!!!!

Tornatic
DANG!!!!!!! Lol I wish he could've lasted longer. He's basically the black superman

carver9
His Anti Matter makes him more powerful than most Heralds and his physical strength puts him on their level (cant think of a single herald that can split a moon with a single punch and it wasn't a punch that did it, he threw a emerald at the moon and almost split it in half). Blue Marvel is a beast.

Zack Fair
He also knocked Sentry the **** out.

He is beast all right.

Damborgson
He made Hyperion his ***** too. Blue Marvel doesn't have a lot of appearances but he's up there.

zopzop
He has also blocked attacks from Abstracts

Thus,
When was this and which "abstract" was it?

Tornatic
Originally posted by Damborgson
He made Hyperion his ***** too. Blue Marvel doesn't have a lot of appearances but he's up there. Wondering why they stopped featuring him?

armedforbattle
@ yaadaveyaa

Originally posted by Deadline
LOL even before he started fighting Sentry he was getting attacked and hurt by the other Avengers and Ares even drew blood, but somehow ths cans shows that Sentry is barely more powerful than BA. Heres the rest.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3200/albm05005.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5254/albm05006.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2237/albm05007.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4741/albm05008.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7933/albm05009.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5938/albm05010.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1188/albm05011.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5131/albm05012.jpg

even when Sentry attacked him again BA was busy fighting Ares, Iron Man and Wonder Man. erm

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
When was this and which "abstract" was it?
Galactus

His shields have also held up against the combined assault of Thor, Hulk, & Hercules at the same time.

Stoic
I think Adam has the potential to clear this. After all he did KO Sentry, and if he were out for blood he would have likely defeated the rest of the Avengers that day. No one can deny the fact that Adam was not fighting the Avengers with all he had, I mean how could he have been if he was trying to reason with them? And let's not forget that Anti Man nearly broke the Sentry's arm with ease; King Hyperion's defeat was impressive as well, especially if it's the same one from the Exiles continuity.

Yeah Adam has a great chance to clear this.

Tornatic
Originally posted by armedforbattle
@ yaadaveyaa Lol after he knocked Sentry into space with one punch he blasted iron man, wonder man, and ares off of him.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Stoic
I think Adam has the potential to clear this. After all he did KO Sentry, and if he were out for blood he would have likely defeated the rest of the Avengers that day. No one can deny the fact that Adam was not fighting the Avengers with all he had, I mean how could he have been if he was trying to reason with them? And let's not forget that Anti Man nearly broke the Sentry's arm with ease; King Hyperion's defeat was impressive as well, especially if it's the same one from the Exiles continuity.

Yeah Adam has a great chance to clear this. I agree. An all out Blue Marvel not holding back could do major damage.

Supermex
Can Marvel plz push this guy!

When I first heard that Hyperion was going to be on the main Avenger team it
Really got to me that it would of been a perfect time to add Blue Marvel to that role and push him up...

Hope its not a race thing with Marvel...
Sorry if i played the race cardsad

Tornatic

Really got to me that it would of been a perfect time to add Blue Marvel to that role and push him up...

Sorry if i played the race cardsad Yeah I agree he needs some more exposure.

tkitna
Blue Marvel
vs

1. Iron Man
2.Wonder Man
3.Gladiator
4.Quasar
5.Savage Hulk
6.Thor
7.Sentry
8.Silver Surfer

No Prep
No BFR
Rest between rounds
Can BM clear this gauntlet? If not where does he stop in your opinion?

Stops at three. A no messing around Sentry would beat his @ss. Also, I still fail to see how a character with his eyes open is KO'd. Only on this forum I suppose. The reason Marvel doesn't feature BM anymore is because he sucks.

Supermex
Yeah I agree he needs some more exposure.

True that my friendsmile
It give a good opposite to Thor on Marvel Earth
that's not crazy in the head like say Senrty or savage Hulk..

Supermex
Originally posted by tkitna
Stops at three. A no messing around Sentry would beat his @ss. Also, I still fail to see how a character with his eyes open is KO'd. Only on this forum I suppose. The reason Marvel doesn't feature BM anymore is because he sucks.

Did u miss the scans up above?
Maybe breakfast?

tkitna
Did u miss the scans up above?
Maybe breakfast?

Nope, saw them. The same scans that have the Sentry in a wtf moment after he got punched into outer space and the same scans that have Blue Marvel down for the count. Whats there to miss?

Tornatic
True that my friendsmile
It give a good opposite to Thor on Marvel Earth
that's not crazy in the head like say Senrty or savage Hulk.. Yep

Stoic
Nope, saw them. The same scans that have the Sentry in a wtf moment after he got punched into outer space and the same scans that have Blue Marvel down for the count. Whats there to miss?

T he was out for a brief moment, and he also launched a sneak attack on BM while BM was trying to reason with his team.

Sorry if i played the race cardsad

Adam needs his own book, not a team book because he would just be pushed into the back like Icon was in DC. If either had a team book, they would need to be the main power guy surrounded by other supporting members.

Tornatic
T he was out for a brief moment, and he also launched a sneak attack on BM while BM was trying to reason with his team.

Adam needs his own book, not a team book because he would just be pushed into the back like Icon was in DC. If either had a team book, they would need to be the main power guy surrounded by other supporting members. Yeah I agree. His powerset is as good as any he would be a good leader. I remember Hyperion was smashing him then he dug deep, went to another level and took him down in just a few scans.

tkitna

He was dazed for a brief moment but not out. His eyes were still open and his hand and arm were even in a grasping movement like he was in pain. If he was limp with his eyes shut (like Blue Marvel after the fight) then yes, i'd say he was KO'd. Whatever though, this has been gone over before and the sheer hatred for the character swayed it as a knock out. To each their own.

Tornatic
He was dazed for a brief moment but not out. His eyes were still open and his hand and arm were even in a grasping movement like he was in pain. If he was limp with his eyes shut (like Blue Marvel after the fight) then yes, i'd say he was KO'd. Whatever though, this has been gone over before and the sheer hatred for the character swayed it as a knock out. To each their own. The fact that he knocked him into space with one punch was the impressive part. Fighting against gravity and everything you have to be extremely powerful to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.