The True Strongest One There Is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
If you had a choice to choose who would represent you in a any kind of Physical match up,like Arm Wrestling,Boxing,muscle competitions(none of them are Bodybuilders),Freestyle wrestling or what ever. Who would it be between these beast?

Worldbreaker Hulk

Trion Juggernaut(let's just imagine his 8ft tall instead)

Sundipped Superman

King Thor

H/P Doomsday

So who would you choose?

abhilegend
Sundipped Superman/WBH.

Odekahn
Supes

curryman
Superman/WBH would operate on higher levels, but I think King Thor could just buff himself up above their level.

jimbojankins
King Thor

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sundipped Superman/WBH. thumb up

Sin I AM
Marko

carver9
Sundipped Superman/WBH.

Digi
He-Man isn't an option?

Naija boy
WBH

tkitna
Sundipped Superman

WWQ7
Originally posted by tkitna
Sundipped Superman

Zack Fair
Sundipped Superman.

Diesldude
Superman

TheHulk
Originally posted by Digi
He-Man isn't an option? to hell with that shit Digi!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheHulk
to hell with that shit Digi! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0g4nxHMEi1qmfn40o1_400.gif

TheHulk
Okay! So far

WBH-4 votes

Trion Juggernaut-1 vote

Sundipped Superman-8 votes

King Thor-2 votes

H/P Doomsday-0 votes

Cogito
Guardian Amped Prime

Or Sundipped Superman if you made me choose from your list

SevenShackles
Between WBH and Juggy.

the Darkone
King Thor

Mindship
WBH / sunfondued Superman

Digi
Originally posted by TheHulk
to hell with that shit Digi!

lol

Stoic
By trademark the Hulk is the only one that fits the bill as the strongest one there is. This means that he is as strong as he needs to be for any given storyline. No limits fallacy? Go b1tch to the writers, and his creator.

Colossus-Big C
Would you say king thor is as strong as zeus?

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Would you say king thor is as strong as zeus?

There are and were underlying circumstances to the Hulk's mauling at Zeus' hands. This is something that I would prefer not to get into, and just call it a loss. I'll just say that the Hulk that Zeus mauled was nowhere near what he was during the Dark Dimension, nor could he be, because if he were the Earth would have been destroyed. Make sense to you?

I dont really think wbh could beat zeus either way. zeus did amp his punches with energy.

psycho gundam
you sure? zues was at home and could presumably draw on the energies of his kingdom (and it looked like he did), and considering hulk was in low-gear with intent to sacrifice himself, a hulk not restraining himself could very easily break up the mountain and rob him of that.

even if that amping this was false, hulk was holding back considerably both his power and his intent to fight back, so placed in an environment where that won't be a factor it wouldn't play out the same

psycho gundam
this is from the comic where zues formulated his motive for revenge on savage hulk:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/h_zpsb85ab58c.jpg

few pages later...

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/u_zps0bfd0224.jpg

"oh but giants threw the spear" well, herculese and ares killed them right after with ease.

Zack Fair
So why not consider who is the strongest one there is with an actual strength feat?

INB4 Hyperion holding two universes and shit.

Mindset
What kind of stupidity did I just see?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you sure? zues was at home and could presumably draw on the energies of his kingdom (and it looked like he did), and considering hulk was in low-gear with intent to sacrifice himself, a hulk not restraining himself could very easily break up the mountain and rob him of that.

even if that amping this was false, hulk was holding back considerably both his power and his intent to fight back, so placed in an environment where that won't be a factor it wouldn't play out the same

I dont think zeus wanted to actually kill him, just humiliate him.

psycho gundam
humiliate him through a fist fight

TheGodKiller
Trion Juggernaut.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
There are and were underlying circumstances to the Hulk's mauling at Zeus' hands. This is something that I would prefer not to get into, and just call it a loss. I'll just say that the Hulk that Zeus mauled was nowhere near what he was during the Dark Dimension, nor could he be, because if he were the Earth would have been destroyed. Make sense to you?

Lol wishful thinking just take the L

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
By trademark the Hulk is the only one that fits the bill as the strongest one there is. This means that he is as strong as he needs to be for any given storyline. No limits fallacy? Go b1tch to the writers, and his creator.

Exactly...even Waid said Hulk is stronger than the Hyperion that held apart two universes with ease and this is Savage Hulk he is referencing. Hulk is the strongest there is and will ever be.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is the strongest there is, with the exception of Hyperion because he held 2 universes apart.
thumb up I completely agree

even if that amping this was false, hulk was holding back considerably both his power and his intent to fight back, so placed in an environment where that won't be a factor it wouldn't play out the same hulk did hold back and while it definitely wouldn't play out the same and hulk would do much better, IMO Zeus would still beat WBH by using all his powers or chanelling all his juice into ultra-amping himself. of course, the wbh we saw in the dark dimension wasnt a pwoer ceiling.

Colossus-Big C
IMO WBH would put up a hell of a fight in strickly h2h, but zeus would eventually win, whos to say WBH has the damage output to put zeus down/ do significant damage to him?

Mind you galactus said zeus was only a notch up from skyfather after Zeus no sold a blast from galactus (in paks interpretation)

Nevermind the old zeus in the scan above who nearly got killed with a spear.

psycho gundam
savage hulk took a blast from galactus decades before that and showed zues up in the scans above lol.

roided zues fought a sandbagging hulk biscuits

xJLxKing
Superman or ultraman lol. They held the book which had infinite weight

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman or ultraman lol. They held the book which had infinite weight so did Captain Marvel

Tony Stark
King THOR

TheGodKiller
savage hulk took a blast from galactus decades before
You're also forgetting that Zeus was amped when he was struck by Galactus.

-Pr-
Superman or Hulk.

Sin I AM
Marko

Estacado
Exactly...even Waid said Hulk is stronger than the Hyperion that held apart two universes with ease and this is Savage Hulk he is referencing. Hulk is the strongest there is and will ever be.
zoolander

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman or ultraman lol. They held the book which had infinite weight it did not have infinite weight, they do not have infinite strengh.

-Pr-
As ridiculous as it is, and even though it in no way says they have infinite strength, the feat was still intended to be a book of infinite weight.

It might not be usable, but it still happened, and only really applies in threads like this.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
As ridiculous as it is, and even though it in no way says they have infinite strength, the feat was still intended to be a book of infinite weight.

It might not be usable, but it still happened, and only really applies in threads like this. but superman only held half of infinity, whats half of infinity??

characters of their level have shown they can do it alone. the feat is still crap IMO

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
but superman only held half of infinity, whats half of infinity?? One side of Gecko's body.

JakeTheBank

Where did Waid say this?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Where did Waid say this?

Sorry, not Waid but Hickman said Hulk is stronger than 2 universe holding Hyperion and Captain Universe. I was typing to fast...was at work.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?434524-Avengers-Jonathan-Hickman-Q-A&p=16244371&viewfull=1#post16244371

carver9
Hickman said this twice.

zeel
Sundipped Superman/WBH.

thumb up thumb up

Damborgson
King Thor

Golgo13
Validus owns all.

Diesldude
Carver, it wasn't 2 universes, it was 2 Planets which shattered. I guess if you repeat the lie enough it may become true.

Branlor Swift
Sorry, not Waid but Hickman said Hulk is stronger than 2 universe holding Hyperion and Captain Universe. I was typing to fast...was at work.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?434524-Avengers-Jonathan-Hickman-Q-A&p=16244371&viewfull=1#post16244371

http://www.formspring.me/JonathanHickman/q/430267323140569160

Hickman doesn't like answering who's more powerful, or what's going to happen. So when someone asks him, he gives a bullshit answer.

Therefore, Hulk sucks.

psycho gundam
Lol @ carver

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://www.formspring.me/JonathanHickman/q/430267323140569160

Hickman doesn't like answering who's more powerful, or what's going to happen. So when someone asks him, he gives a bullshit answer.

Therefore, Hulk sucks.

Lol...Bran...you can stop trolling me at any time. Thanks bro.

-Pr-
I think Hickman is the one trolling you, actually.

TheGodKiller
Squirrel Girl can be the only honest-to-God answer to this thread. Doesn't matter that the OP wasn't smart enough to include her in the thread.

TheHulk
OKAY! HERE ARE THE VOTES.

WBH-8 votes

Trion Juggy-2

Sundipped Superman-13 votes

King Thor-6 votes

H/P Doomsday-0 votes

deathlife
WB Hulk and Sun dipped Superman.

Horrificus
Originally posted by the Darkone
King Thor

Colossus-Big C
Wbh /superman

carver9
Can't believe no one isnt saying Trion Juggernaut. The guy almost destroyed everything with punches alone...when I say everything, I mean, everything. He was literally punching through time/space via thin air. Can't see anyone replicating that whereas I could easily see him replicating fts from the other contestants.

janus77
Red She-Hulk punched through dimensional barriers. Savage Hulk punched through the TimeStream.

Trion wasn't that special.

TheHulk
Originally posted by janus77
Red She-Hulk punched through dimensional barriers. Savage Hulk punched through the TimeStream.

Trion wasn't that special. Good point. But the difference is that, those are high end showings, While Trion Juggy dimension busting ft is supposedly average for him,since we saw no upper limit.....like HOTM Hulk wink

bbrem123
Hulk

yaadaveyaa
trion juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Trion juggernaut wasnt strength, it was magic, either way no one knows how strong he was

TheHulk
Okay here are the latest votes.

WBH-10 votes

Trion Juggy- 3 votes

Sundipped Supes- 15 votes

King Thor-7 votes

H/P Doomsday-0 votes again LOL!

Golgo13
Supes FTW.

mighty adam
King Thor
sundipped supes
wbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.