Giant Man (Pym) vs. Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Pym

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym
Is Pym stronger than Doc Samson? I'll admit I never thought to compare the two and I'm not upto date on what lvl Samson was operating at before he died.

zopzop
Samson rips his throat out.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Is Pym stronger than Doc Samson? I'll admit I never thought to compare the two and I'm not upto date on what lvl Samson was operating at before he died.
Pym has other powers, but he is class 100 either way, I believe Samson is closser to class 80...

No offence, but people who view Pym as a giant brick are missing out on a lot.

JakeTheBank
Mighty Avengers and Avengers Academy gave Pym some ridiculous feats.

SevenShackles
Pym has other powers, but he is class 100 either way, I believe Samson is closser to class 80...

No offence, but people who view Pym as a giant brick are missing out on a lot.
Well he doesn't have prep and usually the most I seen him do on the fly/regular tech wise was when he was 'the wasp' given this is 'giant man' I naturally assumed it would be a more physical encounter. Mind you i stopped paying Pym any special attention awhile ago so if what I says seems lacking that's most likely why.

pym-ftw
He has all his tech on a AI key chain, he has full access to everything he has ever built including full size labs... If he wanted he could just throw buildings on Samson till he gives up

YFZ 350
Pym wins this.

abhilegend
Samson. Pym is no class 100.

pym-ftw
His fight with Greithoth begs to differ, absorbing man is a class 100 without any amps

abhilegend
His fight with Greithoth begs to differ, absorbing man is a class 100 without any amps
Creel isn't a class 100. Pym has been oneshotted too many times by too many sub-class 100 characters to count. He's class 50 at best.

pym-ftw
He also got an upgrade as of Mighty Avengers, he broke his old maximum of 200 feet tall...

abhilegend
Height doesn't mean he grows in strength that much.

TheHulk
Grey Hulk vs Pym is better.

I'll go with Pym 5.9/10 not saying Doc don't stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.