Who are the best manipulators in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
I have Constatine, TAO, Doom, and Vril at the top.

Golgo13
And Lucifer.

SamZED
Green Goblin deserves an honorary mention.

HueyFreeman
Luthor
Loki

JakeTheBank
Zemo. The original inception of the Thunderbolts was one of the greatest schemes ever.

Golgo13
Now that you mention it, I think Vandal Savage should be there too. Dock Ock?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zemo. The original inception of the Thunderbolts was one of the greatest schemes ever. I would vote zemo except they seem to be comfortable with making his a whining crybaby in other series.

pym-ftw
Venus

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Venus

Powers based, right?

pym-ftw
Yeah, she is a high level manipulator, just hearing her voice will put anyone under her control.

curryman
Zemo, Lucifer and Ozymandias.

TAO

Mindset
Aunt May.

Raisen
Thor or Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lucifer, Loki, TAO, Thunderbolts Zemo, Doom, Vril, Batman etc.

-Pr-
Lex Luthor, Batman, Professor Xavier...

Badabing
Bats, Enchantress, Loki, Luthor...

And I may close thise thread. mmm

KingD19
Sublime.

He's pretty much been manipulating the Weapon X/Weapon Plus/etc... programs since day 1.

curryman
Originally posted by KingD19
Sublime.

He's pretty much been manipulating the Weapon X/Weapon Plus/etc... programs since day 1.

Using fear of a minority with superpowers to direct the flow of American Tax-Dollars? Shouldn't be that hard.

KingD19
It's because of him that Captain America and pretty much every other Super Soldier Serum or knockoff is a realization.

It's more than just mutants. He's controlled pretty much every enhancement program off the records for as long as there have been off the record enhancement programs.

Nick Fury should also be on this list. The things he did in Secret Warriors alone qualifies him.

TheGodKiller
Doom.

Golgo13
John Lynch.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
Sublime.

Is it powers based manipulation?

Odekahn
Grodd
Enchantress
Joker (what he did to Harley)
Mysterio
Power Girl 0.0

Cogito
Lucifer manipulated God himself.

/thread.

Mindset
Lucifer never manipulated Doom.

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
Lucifer manipulated God himself.

/thread.

As did Constantine in a way.

beatboks
Most of those listed so far are pretty good. I'd add ( though their feats are limited)

Niles Caulder (the chief) who manipulated events ( retconned post COIE) to create the Doom patrol. Created the circumstances in which each of their "accidents" happened and manipulated governments and gov bodies to suit his needs.

Dr Mist ( PRE COIE only) who also manipulated governments and world politics to have his little Global Guardians. he was a LOT less impressive at it post COIE.

Also Kingpin. He wields quite a bit of Weight ( yeah I meant the pun) and influence in MU.

NO ONE has mentioned Thanos ??????

Red Skull would have to rate somewhere in the top 20 surely to god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.