Zoom vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
Fight 1. Professor Zoom

Fight 2. Hunter Solomon

These are pre-flashpoint versions smile

Estacado
Zoom 1000000000000000000000/10.

Odekahn
Zoom

TheHulk
Since everyone is gonna say Zoom.

I'm gonna say WWH evil face

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheHulk
Since everyone is gonna say Zoom.

I'm gonna say WWH evil face

U like being wrong?

-Pr-
Zoom.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U like being wrong? facepalm

carver9
Who has Zoom dropped on WWH level.? Scans.

-Pr-
lol.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Who has Zoom dropped on WWH level.? Scans. I remember in a Hulk vs Supermam vs Zoom thread, you gave the win to Zoom.

carver9
Ignoring what THE HULK said, does anyone have scans..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Ignoring what THE HULK said, does anyone have scans..

check the respect thread..but he's owned wonder woman, hal, and it generally takes the whole flash family to keep up with him

but he does have a few low shoiwngs like gettin tagged by liberty belle

Branlor Swift
check the respect thread..but he's owned wonder woman, hal, and it generally takes the whole flash family to keep up with him

but he does have a few low shoiwngs like gettin tagged by liberty belle Didn't he lose to WW while she was blindfolded?

And his altercation with Hal was pretty much just him breaking out of a construct...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Didn't he lose to WW while she was blindfolded?

And his altercation with Hal was pretty much just him breaking out of a construct...

he bfred her...and if it wasnt for his stupidity he would've won the fight but its comics

as for hal he broke his construct like nothing

-K-M-
Didn't he lose to WW while she was blindfolded?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt that due to WW's magical lasso? a lasso Hulk wont have access to?

Branlor Swift
he bfred her...and if it wasnt for his stupidity he would've won the fight but its comics

as for hal he broke his construct like nothing He BFR'ed her a lot, since he hit her while she was completely blind... a lot. Still doesn't change that he in no way won that fight.

He vibrated out of some chains.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -K-M-
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt that due to WW's magical lasso? a lasso Hulk wont have access to? Yes. That still doesn't mean he owned Wonder Woman.

-K-M-
Didn't say he did, but you were the one who said he lost to Wonder Woman in a manner Hulk couldn't replicate *shrugs*

Branlor Swift
Didn't say he did, but you were the one who said he lost to Wonder Woman in a manner Hulk couldn't replicate *shrugs* OK, so I'm not allowed to correct someone when they say he owned WW?

I never said anything about Hulk. Just that Zoom did not win that fight.

-K-M-
OK, so I'm not allowed to correct someone when they say he owned WW?

I never said anything about Hulk. Just that Zoom did not win that fight.

Gotcha. Can we just make up now?

iceman24567
Gotcha. Can we just make up now? Can i watch?

abhilegend
Zoom. Thawne could just age him to dust, zoloman beats the shit out of him.

Branlor Swift
You're going to have to buy me some dinner first.

McDonalds will do. Dollar menu if you have to.

-K-M-
Deals off skank!

BruceSkywalker
WWH holds out his fist as Zoom runs into it thus knocking himself out

curryman
So who wins?

JakeTheBank
If Zoom's CIS/personality is "on", he'd try to make Hulk a better hero or some other bullshit. Eventually, it would just piss Hulk off to the point that he'd be unleashing waves of omni-directional gamma waves.

That's the only way I see Hulk ever tagging him.

zeel
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WWH holds out his fist as Zoom runs into it thus knocking himself out

And that's about the only way hulk will win here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If Zoom's CIS/personality is "on", he'd try to make Hulk a better hero or some other bullshit. Eventually, it would just piss Hulk off to the point that he'd be unleashing waves of omni-directional gamma waves.

That's the only way I see Hulk ever tagging him. confused Are you being serious ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing
confused Are you being serious ?

Yes?

Zoom's CIS/personality has him essentially toying with his enemies, trying to make them "betterrrrr". His entire M.O was committing atrocities to heroes and breaking them down so they could rise above them and become more than what they were. If he were to fight Hulk, armed with basic knowledge of him, he'd probably try to "fix" Hulk into being more of a hero than a monster.

Hulk's probably not going to hit Zoom with a punch, but I could see omnidirectional gamma energy and/or tremors tripping him up.

xJLxKing
Yes?

Zoom's CIS/personality has him essentially toying with his enemies, trying to make them "betterrrrr". His entire M.O was committing atrocities to heroes and breaking them down so they could rise above them and become more than what they were. If he were to fight Hulk, armed with basic knowledge of him, he'd probably try to "fix" Hulk into being more of a hero than a monster.

Hulk's probably not going to hit Zoom with a punch, but I could see omnidirectional gamma energy and/or tremors tripping him up.
Yes im sure he will do the same to Hulk eek! laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes im sure he will do the same to Hulk eek! laughing out loud

Considering he adopted the same mentality for everyone he fought, including non-Flashes, it's likely he would, actually.

curryman
Considering he adopted the same mentality for everyone he fought, including non-Flashes, it's likely he would, actually.

Hasn't really kept him from beating the snot out of them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
Hasn't really kept him from beating the snot out of them.

Of course not, but he fights them for their own betterment in his eyes. He doesn't engage them to kill or beat the shit out of them purely to beat the shit out of them. In character, he'd probably wail on Hulk while trying to make him "better" which would only serve to piss Hulk off.

Zoom would probably win in all likelihood, but Hulk's got a shot of surprising him.

Sin I AM
He BFR'ed her a lot, since he hit her while she was completely blind... a lot. Still doesn't change that he in no way won that fight.

He vibrated out of some chains.

Just saw this, .....if not for cis he would have won though. that was my point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.