Galactus Engine Vs Current DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Cancerverse%20War/ti-09-10.jpg

zopzop
Spectre says hello.

Or any of their Death abstracts.

Estacado
GE it a huge space train...uhuh

SevenShackles
I always wondered this, how and why is the Galactus engine head so damn big? 616 isn't that big.

On the subject of this thread isn't the engine immortal? I was under the impression that as long as death is dead in his universe he cannot die anywhere much like the rest of the invading cancerverse characters. So a DC rep of death won't hold sway over him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Golgo13
Id say Trinity of sin could get it done. Pandora already has an uber feat.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
I always wondered this, how and why is the Galactus engine head so damn big? 616 isn't that big.

On the subject of this thread isn't the engine immortal? I was under the impression that as long as death is dead in his universe he cannot die anywhere much like the rest of the invading cancerverse characters. So a DC rep of death won't hold sway over him. Correct me if I'm wrong. no. all the deathless abominations cold be kileld in the 616, they were just tough, but in a neutral universe, I suppose we should assume only death abstracts and higher could actually kill it (containment might still be possible). if it invades the DCU, it would be mortal however.

SevenShackles
Oh okay. Thanks For the info 753 thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.