Sentry/Blue Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tornatic
Sentry/Blue Marvel
vs

1.Iron Man/Wonder Man
2.Dr. Doom/Magneto
3.Quasar/Ronan The Accuser
4.Gladiator/Nova (Richard Rider)
5.Silver Surfer/Thor

Adam and Bob are going full force no holding back.

No prep
No BFR
Rest between rounds

Can they clear? If not where do they stop?

pym-ftw
Is everyone bloodlusted or just Bob & BM?

3 imho

Come at me...
raver

Tornatic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is everyone bloodlusted or just Bob & BM?

3 imho

Come at me...
raver

Everyone is bloodlusted that'd only be fair. Why you think Quasar and Ronan get the job done?

pym-ftw
Quasar holds them off long enough for Ronan to do some crazy stuff with the universal weapon.

Tornatic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Quasar holds them off long enough for Ronan to do some crazy stuff with the universal weapon. Lol maybe. I think they'd at least make it to 5. Blue Marvel has proven to have a defense shield too like Quasar. Not sure it's as strong though

armedforbattle
*waits for the sentry fans to come in and say "sentry solos easily. Spite"*

guy222

carver9
Originally posted by guy222

This...and Surfer/Thor vs Blue Marvel/Sentry could go any way.

Eel O'Brien
5 or clear. Take your pick.

Tornatic
Originally posted by carver9
This...and Surfer/Thor vs Blue Marvel/Sentry could go any way. Yeah I agree it'd be a colossal fight

Tornatic
Originally posted by armedforbattle
*waits for the sentry fans to come in and say "sentry solos easily. Spite"* Lol I think he'd solo team 1 no problem after that he would have issues. With Doom's magic and shields along with Magneto's shield and powerset he'd need help.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by armedforbattle
*waits for the sentry fans to come in and say "sentry solos easily. Spite"*

SENTRY SOLOS SPITE THREAD

byrdgang21
Good chance to clear. At the least makes it to 5 w/o much trouble.

Tornatic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
SENTRY SOLOS SPITE THREAD Lol it'd only be spite if Sentry were able to Void out.

yaadaveyaa
lol i just said that because of him smile i do think they clear tho to much matter manip and to much anti matter good luck with that shit

tkitna
They clear it.

Dampyre
Stops at 5.

bbrem123
clears it

Tornatic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lol i just said that because of him smile i do think they clear tho to much matter manip and to much anti matter good luck with that shit Lol yeah I know you were messing and yeah I think they'd have a real good chance of clearing although Thor/Surfer team has alot of versatility too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.