Silver Surfer vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dampyre
Haven't seen this one yet.

JakeTheBank
Surfer.

Dampyre
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer.

Do you see the fight as competitive?

yaadaveyaa
yea surfer but not by much 5.5/10 or 6/10 for surfer anti matter is gonna b a ***** to deal with

JakeTheBank
Given how Blue Marvel's been portrayed, I don't think Surfer would have an easy time with him, but really, Surfer's got such an expansive catalog of feats and fights to draw on. I don't see how Marvel could win once, tbh.

armedforbattle
I don't know how this fight goes, but Sentry would definitely loose to either sneer

Dampyre
Given how Blue Marvel's been portrayed, I don't think Surfer would have an easy time with him, but really, Surfer's got such an expansive catalog of feats and fights to draw on. I don't see how Marvel could win once, tbh.

I think Marvel could win a few in a typical fight.

Lord Feron
thumb up

abhilegend
Surfer 8/10.

Dampyre
I'm wondering if people give the Surfer such overwhelming odds against Gladiator or Hyperion.

zopzop
Originally posted by Dampyre
I'm wondering if people give the Surfer such overwhelming odds against Gladiator or Hyperion.
Unless I'm mistaken, Surfer's already humiliated Gladiator. He should be able to crush both Gladiator and Hyperion.

As to the thread, Surfer for the majority.

Dampyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Unless I'm mistaken, Surfer's already humiliated Gladiator. He should be able to crush both Gladiator and Hyperion.

As to the thread, Surfer for the majority.

Well, with Gladiator there is that whole thing with Krosakis. The Surfer also basically told Gladiator that he could defeat him easily using the radiation weakness thing. Hyperion has the Argonite weakness that could be exploited as well.

Blue Marvel doesn't have those weaknesses though.

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer 8/10.

Surfer vs Superman? Percentage for wins?

Stoic
Originally posted by Raisen

That's in another thread my friend. As for this match? Blue Marvel crushes Norrin up close, but get picked apart if this goes ranged.

abhilegend
Superman 6/10.

carver9
Gladiator and Surfer never fought. They did have a session in a what if and both were dead even.

abhilegend
It wasn't a what if carter. It was from Marvel Adventures which is for kids.

Branlor Swift
Surfer vs Superman? Percentage for wins? Surfer 10/10

He's the worst opponent for Surfer possible. Weaknesses, dumb, no real long range attack

It's a wipe

abhilegend
Now when I consider it, superman wins 10/10 vs surfer. Much stronger, much more durable, laughably faster in both combat and flight speed and actually knows how to fight unlike that eunuch.

carver9
Could go either way.

jimbojankins
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Surfer 10/10

He's the worst opponent for Surfer possible. Weaknesses, dumb, no real long range attack

It's a wipe all of this is true

jimbojankins
Originally posted by abhilegend
Now when I consider it, superman wins 10/10 vs surfer. Much stronger, much more durable, laughably faster in both combat and flight speed and actually knows how to fight unlike that eunuch. none of this is true

jimbojankins
Except for the superman is stronger and silver surfer is a eunuch

abhilegend
Lawl.

CosmicComet
Surfer for sure.

He's too fast for BM.

carver9
OMG (and good to see ya Cosmic).

Eel O'Brien
Superman is apparently so good that he wins (and loses) thread battles in which he's not even involved...

Tornatic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Surfer for sure.

He's too fast for BM. Lol has superhuman speed and reflexes too. Able to keep up with Sentry and Hyperion

Naija boy
Surfer wins

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Tornatic
Lol has superhuman speed and reflexes too. Able to keep up with Sentry and Hyperion

He has no good superhuman speed and reflex feats.

Sentry's speed and reflex feats are far below Surfer's.

And King Hyperion? Simply tagging people doesn't make you as fast as them in comics. Not unless they specifically give time-frames regarding their fight. They were both fighting slow as hell in that issue, bystanders were able to see them.

guy222
norrin

Tornatic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He has no good superhuman speed and reflex feats.

Sentry's speed and reflex feats are far below Surfer's.

And King Hyperion? Simply tagging people doesn't make you as fast as them in comics. Not unless they specifically give time-frames regarding their fight. They were both fighting slow as hell in that issue, bystanders were able to see them. Sentry's speed and reflexes far below Surfer's? Prove it cause Sentry has some pretty good speed feats himself. Also BM is not some slow brick who can fly. Lol. I'm willing to bet Sentry and BM would have no problem keeping up with Surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Great fight, edge to Norrin but it'd be in his best interest if he avoided close combat.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Great fight, edge to Norrin but it'd be in his best interest if he avoided close combat. Lol yeah I agree.

TheGodKiller
Surfer wins.

mace11
Remember the powergrids only tell some of the info on who is the most powerful.
For powers and more details folks have to read the bio info or the comics or both.

Now who i think is more powerful going by the powergrid and full bio info and some of the comics i have read and what certain more trusted folks have to say.
Some of it i could change my mind if i study even more details later but for now this my view from the info so far.

Worldbreaker Hulk vs the Sentry vs Thor vs modern new 52 Superman vs The silver surfur vs Blue Marvel

Starting with the most powerful ABOVE.

1-Blue Marvel

2-The sentry

3-The silver surfur

4-Thor

5-superman

6- Hulk

The facts.
Blue marvel on best day could beat everyone i mention here.He is the most powerful.

Blue marvel
Powers and Abilities

Keep in mind the sentry sneak attacked the blue marvel while fighting the rest and kicking thier butts.

Another point, king hyperion is marvel evil superman prime.he was beating and killing many thor's and silver surfur's and hulks.
The one man to stop him up that point was blue marvel.BLUE MARVEL WAS EVEN MORE POWERFUL.Keep that in mind.

Key word,blue marvel strength exceeds hulk,the sentry and others.

Bye Bye.

Insane Titan
^^^LOL

Surfer wins

carver9
Blue Marvel.

mace11
Blue marvel wins.

Edited-
The marvel powergrid says that the blue marvel and the silver surfur is about equal but if you added up the points the blue marvel on the powergrid has higher numbers making blue marvel more powerful then silver surfur, plus blue marvel is stronger,smarter and more skilled if you look athe the marvel powergrids at marvel wiki.

For powers and more details folks have to read the comics or some of them,bio info and with powergrid or the bio info and powerfgrid will do fine by themselves if someone is not reading comics or not that much etc..etc...

Now who i think is more powerful going by the powergrid and full bio info and some of the comics i have read and what certain more trusted folks have to say.
Some of it i could change my mind if i study even more details later but for now this my view from the info so far.

Worldbreaker Hulk vs the Sentry vs Thor vs modern new 52 Superman vs The silver surfur vs Blue Marvel

1-Blue Marvel

2-The sentry

3-The silver surfur

4-Thor

5-superman

6- Hulk

The facts.
Blue marvel on best day could beat everyone i mention here.He is the most powerful.

Blue marvel
Powers and Abilities

Keep in mind the sentry sneak attacked the blue marvel while fighting the rest and kicking thier butts.

Another point, king hyperion is marvel evil superman prime.he was beating and killing many thor's and silver surfur's and hulks.
The one man to stop him up that point was blue marvel.BLUE MARVEL WAS EVEN MORE POWERFUL.Keep that in mind.

Bye Bye.

Wonder Man
Is Blue Marvel stronger? I know Surfer is strong but Blue Marvel has like atomic strength or something.

pym-ftw
Atomic strength?

Wonder Man
Well he has atomic vision so I presume his strength is that as well.
This is really the first I've seen Blue Marvel so I could be wrong about his strength.

Mindship
In the early Kirby days, Surfer once raised his strength to "atomic level" to manhandle the Thing (Surfer be chillin' with Alicia, and Ben got green). Reed later said Ben was lucky: Surfer was using a fraction of his power against him.

Majority to Soarin' Norrin, whom, w/o amping, has regularly tanked blows from pre-WB Hulks, and shown Ben and the Abomination a thing or two h2h.

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by mace11
For powers and more details folks have to read the bio info or the comics or both.

1-Blue Marvel

2-The sentry

3-The silver surfur

4-Thor

5-superman

6- Hulk

The facts.

Blue marvel
Powers and Abilities

Bye Bye.

LOL!!! laughing

celeyhyga17
Silver Surfer 6.5/10

One-Punch
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Is Blue Marvel stronger? I know Surfer is strong but Blue Marvel has like atomic strength or something.
Surfer is the one with "atomic strength" actually.

dial J for Josh
The low-balling of the Blue Marvel is strong with this forum. The dude has nothing but insane feats yet he still gets no respect.

iceman24567
Surfer imo

pym-ftw
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
The low-balling of the Blue Marvel is strong with this forum. The dude has nothing but insane feats yet he still gets no respect. Tbf Surfer should win, but Adam is Scary up close.

celeyhyga17
The low-balling of the Blue Marvel is strong with this forum. The dude has nothing but insane feats yet he still gets no respect.
he's getting disrespected how?

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
he's getting disrespected how? look back at the last couple pages and notice the crapload of posters saying that Surfer steamrolls him (I think one of them even said that BM isn't very intelligent)

One-Punch
Most of the posts seem pretty respectful of Blue Marvel.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
look back at the last couple pages and notice the crapload of posters saying that Surfer steamrolls him (I think one of them even said that BM isn't very intelligent)
You are mistaken. Are you sure you've read each post?

the Darkone
SS wins too versatile

dial J for Josh
I'm not just talking about this thread, it is an accumulation of multiple threads. A couple ppl here saying surfer stomps. On another thread ppl were saying indestructible hulk beats him. On another thread ppl were saying Thor beats him, same for Superman etc. By the sound of it most of you make him out to be a mid tier herald, which is definitely not the case.

Branlor Swift
Losing to SupermanSurferHulkThor is low balling?

zopzop
He's not winning this on feats. Trust me.

I'm a Blue Marvel fan but even his best : able to split the moon, lifting an aircraft carrier, etc.. pale in comparison to the SS'.

Hell, a mid herald like Terrax has actually busted a planet on panel, lifted the island of Manhattan into ORBIT, and survived for weeks inside a black hole.

Black Adam's fights are impressive. His best was humiliating the Avengers. That's why I'd give him 3/10 against Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
SS wins too versatile

Surfer is more versatile than any Herald. Hell, is more versatile than any trans tier being, possibly any Sky father as well. That doesn't mean much here. Blue Marvel could pull a majority based off fts. The guy has nothing but high showings.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer is more versatile than any Herald. Hell, is more versatile than any trans tier being, possibly any Sky father as well. That doesn't mean much here. Blue Marvel could pull a majority based off fts. The guy has nothing but high showings.
Name those feats my friend.

carver9
Name those feats my friend.

One shot Ko ing Sentry...A legit high Herald. Someone that Surfer would have problems with. Not only did he knock him out...He did it While taking on the Avengers. He knocked King Hyperion for a loop with a couple of well placed blows. He defeated Antman...A being that steamed rolled the Avengers. One shot killed Shuma. He is actually walking through High heralds and Heralds...hell, Antman based off fts is a trans tier being. What High Herald has Surfer defeated lately?

dial J for Josh

I'm a Blue Marvel fan but even his best : able to split the moon, lifting an aircraft carrier, etc.. pale in comparison to the SS'.

Hell, a mid herald like Terrax has actually busted a planet on panel, lifted the island of Manhattan into ORBIT, and survived for weeks inside a black hole.

Black Adam's fights are impressive. His best was humiliating the Avengers. That's why I'd give him 3/10 against Surfer.

I never said that he would win. I'm just saying how ppl are quick to say that so many other heralds are better than him.

... And zop you are a racist for calling him Black Adam. I know it was unintentional, but I read between the lines of your subconscious yes

celeyhyga17

Blue Marvel lifted/pushed an asteroid the size of Arkansas away from earth.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40000/1306706-adam__016.jpg

Stoic
I'd love to see how well the Surfer would do against all of those Avengers at once?

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd love to see how well the Surfer would do against all of those Avengers at once?

Not so well. Look at the team he was holding off.

JayDaDon
Who was on that team of Avengers?

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel lifted/pushed an asteroid the size of Arkansas away from earth.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40000/1306706-adam__016.jpg
Sweet. Still less impressive than stuff Terrax has done. Not hating, just being honest. Based of feats, he's not winning. It's his fights that matter here.
One shot Ko ing Sentry...A legit high Herald. Someone that Surfer would have problems with. Not only did he knock him out...He did it While taking on the Avengers. He knocked King Hyperion for a loop with a couple of well placed blows. He defeated Antman...A being that steamed rolled the Avengers. One shot killed Shuma. He is actually walking through High heralds and Heralds...hell, Antman based off fts is a trans tier being. What High Herald has Surfer defeated lately?
Where to begin with this Carver?
He deflated Shuma's "fingernail". That's all.

Sentry is all over the place. One day he's tanking blows from the Thing without flinching, the next day he can't 't lift a helicarrier. Hercules was making a fool out of Sentry without even trying. Hercules is gonna beat Surfer for the majority?

Stoic
Sweet. Still less impressive than stuff Terrax has done. Not hating, just being honest. Based of feats, he's not winning. It's his fights that matter here.

Sentry is all over the place. One day he's tanking blows from the Thing without flinching, the next day he can't 't lift a helicarrier. Hercules was making a fool out of Sentry without even trying. Hercules is gonna beat Surfer for the majority?

And you're over inflating the Surfer, and Terrax. We can't assume that Bob was weaker than he was when he broke Terrax with ease, nor should you pursue this avenue of debate. If you do you really don't have a point aside from attempting to deflate Adam's feat. Was the Surfer not trying when he had it out with Ravenous? Ravenous was nearly beaten to death by that Strontian female of Gladiator's race.

When the Sentry had a hard time stopping the Hellicarrier, he was not only wrestling against it's weight, but it momentum as well, which doubled in weight for every 6 feet it fell (it's called G's). Superman wrestled to stop a ship the size of a sedan carrying Zod's son (unless I'm mistaken) when it was about to crash land. If Sentry had pressed too hard against the vessel he would have torn right through the hull, and that was something that he was trying to avoid. Shit the Surfer would have had the same problem. Stop over inflating things man.

carver9

He defeated the physical form of Shuma when there were others out there that couldn't achieve the same results. An entire group of Avengers.

You can use Sentry low showings if you want. That still doesn't take away from the fact that Blue Marvel beat a high Herald easily.

Sentry admitted he was holding back against Herc. Nice showing for Herc but it was stated on panel from Sentry that it took everything he had to take out Blue Marvel.

Stoic
He defeated the physical form of Shuma when there were others out there that couldn't achieve the same results. An entire group of Avengers.

You can use Sentry low showings if you want. That still doesn't take away from the fact that Blue Marvel beat a high Herald easily.

Sentry admitted he was holding back against Herc. Nice showing for Herc but it was stated on panel from Sentry that it took everything he had to take out Blue Marvel.

The Hellicarrier wasn't a low showing for Bob.

carver9
The Hellicarrier wasn't a low showing for Bob.

I know. Zop didn't mention the context.

One-Punch
Blue Marvel stuns Sentry by punching him into Orbit, then has a scuffle with Ms. Marvel, Iron man, Wonder Man, and Aries, only to be knocked out by Sentry when Sentry comes back. This is a good feat, but nothing Surfer nor any other elite high herald couldn't replicate or surpass.

Stunning Sentry with a punch was the most impressive part, but holding your own against a team consisting of a high-meta, and a few low heralds is easily within Surfer's capabilities. In fact Surfer's taken on an Avengers team similar (e.g., Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Wasp, Pym) to the one Blue Marvel took on while Sentry was in orbit. Surfer even one-shots two of them and no-sells a bunch of them. Tanks a combined blast by all five while being weakened by Pym's tech too.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by One-Punch
Blue Marvel stuns Sentry by punching him into Orbit, then has a scuffle with Ms. Marvel, Iron man, Wonder Man, and Aries, only to be knocked out by Sentry when Sentry comes back. This is a good feat, but nothing Surfer nor any other elite high herald couldn't replicate or surpass.

Stunning Sentry with a punch was the most impressive part, but holding your own against a team consisting of a high-meta, and a few low heralds is easily within Surfer's capabilities. In fact Surfer's taken on an Avengers team similar (e.g., Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Wasp, Pym) to the one Blue Marvel took on while Sentry was in orbit. Surfer even one-shots two of them and no-sells a bunch of them. Tanks a combined blast by all five while being weakened by Pym's tech too.
Always refreshing to see a sane Surfer fan. stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by One-Punch

1. The team that you describe would have been beaten by Bob alone.

2. Adam KO'd The Sentry, it wasn't just a stun.

3. Bob caught Adam with a cheap shot.

4. Adam wasn't going all out against them, while they were going all out against him. Do you recall him pleading with them? This is why Adam didn't simply one shot several of them. He wasn't trying to. Adam is an Elite High Herald. The Surfer would have a very difficult time winning this. He could yes, but if he plays into Adam's strengths, he would likely be beaten.

Terryc250
Surfer fighting non retarded like he did in Annihilation would beat any herald level opponent imo. Casually busting planets, opening up blackholes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Terryc250
Surfer fighting non retarded like he did in Annihilation would beat any herald level opponent imo. Casually busting planets, opening up blackholes.

Really now? Can't the same be said of Thor? I'm not going to put words down that you did not write, but, while the Surfer is opening up the black holes, and doing much of these exotic power stunts, what are these other Heralds that can actually keep up with him in terms of speed doing? Are they sitting on their thumbs like in a DBZ episode?

Thor can casually bust planets, and open up dimensional portals as well. Many Heralds can do crazy power stunts. Stardust can do them, and Bill still defeated it/him/her. The Blue Marvel isn't a one trick pony.

The Sorrow

4. Adam wasn't going all out against them, while they were going all out against him. Do you recall him pleading with them? This is why Adam didn't simply one shot several of them. He wasn't trying to. Adam is an Elite High Herald. The Surfer would have a very difficult time winning this. He could yes, but if he plays into Adam's strengths, he would likely be beaten.
Tbf Sentry wasn't going all out as per his own words. While it was a good showing flash-koing Bob and holding off Stark, Ms Marvel and Wonderman it certainly isn't beyond the other top heralds. Red Hulk (with his absorption abilities) defeated the same line-up pretty comfortably aswell. Without Sentry they were still decent, but there were no other heavy hitters on that Avengers line-up.

Blue Marvel has looked good but he hasn't done anything really high end. Surfer has and should be the favourite.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Tbf Sentry wasn't going all out as per his own words. While it was a good showing flash-koing Bob and holding off Stark, Ms Marvel and Wonderman it certainly isn't beyond the other top heralds. Red Hulk (with his absorption abilities) defeated the same line-up pretty comfortably aswell. Without Sentry they were still decent, but there were no other heavy hitters on that Avengers line-up.

Blue Marvel has looked good but he hasn't done anything really high end. Surfer has and should be the favourite.

Listen there is no way in hell that a guy that just came on the scene, and landed in the same tier as the Surfer is going to beat a guy with 40 years of appearances. This much is clear. The BS about this being a steam roll is ridiculous though. However there are times when it is easy to see how powerful a character is, and whether or not they would do very well even against the best. Adam would do well.

KO'ing the Sentry with one hit is plenty enough to show that Adam cleaned his clock. What would have happened if after Adam hit him, he flew after him, and continued a heavy assault on Bob's face? Yeah exactly.

One-Punch

What's your point? You assumed Surfer wouldn't do as well against the team Blue Marvel fought, when in fact Surfer's done better against a more impressive team and easily one-shot or no-sell some of the Avengers that Blue Marvel fought (e.g., Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, etc).

The supposed "knock out" lasted less than a page, Sentry came back the very next page to knock Blue Marvel out.

Really? Adam was holding back while the Avengers were going all out? You need to re-read the fight, the entire time the Avengers were trying to talk Adam down, and talked about how they wanted to avoid a fight. They weren't going any where near all-out, stop exaggerating.

Also stop lying about Blue Marvel knocking out Sentry in one-shot. They had a slug fest where they hit each other multiple times before Adam hit Sentry into space.

The Sorrow
Listen there is no way in hell that a guy that just came on the scene, and landed in the same tier as the Surfer is going to beat a guy with 40 years of appearances. This much is clear. The BS about this being a steam roll is ridiculous though. However there are times when it is easy to see how powerful a character is, and whether or not they would do very well even against the best. Adam would do well.

KO'ing the Sentry with one hit is plenty enough to show that Adam cleaned his clock. What would have happened if after Adam hit him, he flew after him, and continued a heavy assault on Bob's face? Yeah exactly.
I agree it's not a steamroll by any means, he is clearly meant to be high herald in power, near the top of tree arguably. He isn't there yet though. It takes more than a few decent strength feats and lip service as evidence he realistically is going to beat Norrin more often than not. I 'd assume this is why some posters believe SS takes the vast majority.

Who knows what would've happened, maybe Sentry would've recovered by the time Adam reached him or maybe he would've punched Bob to sleep. What we DO know is Adam caught Sentry with a good punch, and Sentry flew back to Earth and laid BM out while apparently holding back.

tkitna

Yeah, he would have Voided out and then destroyed Blue Marvel.

Nobody will ever convince me that Bob was KO'd when his eyes were open and his arm was lifted, but the mods decided it was so I guess people can use it. Regardless, it was a nice feat by Adam and theres no denying that he's a heavy hitter, but the Sentry has done better against tougher opponents then him. The other Avengers were fodder anyways (Sentry would destroy that group too) so always dragging them into the fight seems silly to me.

Anyways, Surfer 8/10

Terryc250
Really now? Can't the same be said of Thor? I'm not going to put words down that you did not write, but, while the Surfer is opening up the black holes, and doing much of these exotic power stunts, what are these other Heralds that can actually keep up with him in terms of speed doing? Are they sitting on their thumbs like in a DBZ episode?

Thor can casually bust planets, and open up dimensional portals as well. Many Heralds can do crazy power stunts. Stardust can do them, and Bill still defeated it/him/her. The Blue Marvel isn't a one trick pony.

Thor hasn't shown he could match Surfer in terms of speed. Opening up a blackhole > opening up a dimension portal. Nor do I recall Thor casually planet busting.

Warlord
Surfer

Stoic
Thor hasn't shown he could match Surfer in terms of speed. Opening up a blackhole > opening up a dimension portal. Nor do I recall Thor casually planet busting.

That would depend on the portal that was opened, and why the hell would that matter in a fight with a guy that's fast enough to stay with Norrin? How is he doing all of this? What is Adam hiking his drawers up his a$$ while Norrin takes the precious time needed to open up a portal? No, Norrin would be trading punches with him. There really is no way that Blue Marvel can match the years of feats that the Surfer has, and thus he loses a feat war. Give him some time to build up. As it is he is an Elite top tier, which isn't that bad. However my stance isn't going to change. Norrin isn't steam rolling over Adam. If that ever happened, it would be poor writing.

abhilegend
Surfer wins comfortably.

Terryc250
That would depend on the portal that was opened, and why the hell would that matter in a fight with a guy that's fast enough to stay with Norrin? How is he doing all of this? What is Adam hiking his drawers up his a$$ while Norrin takes the precious time needed to open up a portal? No, Norrin would be trading punches with him. There really is no way that Blue Marvel can match the years of feats that the Surfer has, and thus he loses a feat war. Give him some time to build up. As it is he is an Elite top tier, which isn't that bad. However my stance isn't going to change. Norrin isn't steam rolling over Adam. If that ever happened, it would be poor writing.

Surfer opening a portal? Why would he need to open up a portal for? I didn't say he would steamroll BM, I said Surfer without any CIS is the tip of the top Herald.

h1a8
Surfer

guy222
Agreed

carver9
Surfer opening a portal? Why would he need to open up a portal for? I didn't say he would steamroll BM, I said Surfer without any CIS is the tip of the top Herald.

He Is the top Herald but if he go into a fight with Blue Marvel like he does in comics, he is getting his face caved in. With that said, Surfer takes the majority after being in one of the hardest fights he has been in. Marvel is just that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.