24: Live Another Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Ib6S-LL5JnE

24: Live Another Day, will contain 12 episodes and debut in May 2014

Fox President Kevin Reilly commented on the limited series' format, " 24 compressed over 12 weeks. It will go chronologically over the day, but it will skip hours. It will be dictated by the plot." He also said, "Those were when the big events occurred, and then there were little events and connective tissue in between. So taking the best 12 ."

Mindset
Not that I don't want more 24, but what's the point of this?

Are they testing the waters for a new series or something?

Darth Vicious
At the very least they could expand on the ending of the series. I want to see Jack clear his name.

Lestov16
Jack will probably clear his name in the new series, or at least fake his death again.

Robtard
He probably won't launch a car like a missile though. That's Tier 1 action hero shit.

Lestov16
Actually ripping a man's throat with his teeth and jump-kicking a terrorist out of a moving subway is the Tier 1 action. An amateur-wannabe-Bauer cop like say....John McClane is simply too weak to compare. It's like pitting an ant against a rhino. What a pity wink

Darth Martin
12 episodes? See, they already ****ed up....

Lestov16
Can't believe it's only a day away! Feels like I'm in a dream. This will be the ultimate Cinco De Mayo! smile

BruceSkywalker
will watch all 12 eps.. at some point i am sure they will jump ahead a little in time...

Placidity
S09E01

Going to watch this later.

It is the only show I will watch now - hope it is good. Everything else is garbage.

Darth Martin
Good start. Jack's back.

Placidity
It was decent.

I rolled my eyes when she said "come home as soon as you can, mummy's waiting". Hope they get killed off soon and move on to the secondary threat.

Firefly218
Yvonne Strahovsky is ridiculously sexy and talented. Glad she's in 24. Great to see Jack and Chloe again too

Firefly218
Show keeps getting better. Feels like the old 24 again

Placidity
It'll be too short though.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Lestov16
Actually ripping a man's throat with his teeth and jump-kicking a terrorist out of a moving subway is the Tier 1 action. An amateur-wannabe-Bauer cop like say....John McClane is simply too weak to compare. It's like pitting an ant against a rhino. What a pity wink

I have teeth...,I could rip out a mans throat.

Placidity
Now we're talking.

Firefly218
Keeps getting better and better

Lestov16
Jack is back in the field! IDK how there will be a happy ending for him though with the Russians on his back.

Firefly218
Jack is back in the field! IDK how there will be a happy ending for him though with the Russians on his back.

There's never a happy ending for him

jinXed by JaNx
This would be a good return if the show was only twenty minutes long.At this point i really don't see the need for all of the other characters. After four episodes I think i'm done. I'll hear about what happened just like lost. The whole time watching the show I get the feeling to little to late. Watching these episodes has given me the most nostalgic feeling ever though, but not in a good way. Kind of like going back and watching a bad show that you once thought was awesome.

Lestov16
Great episode on Monday. Can't wait for next week: Jack vs Drone!

riv6672
Yeah, thats going to be epic! Jack is going to stare one down, i KNOW it!
The torture scene and its follow up in this episode were tense. I was literally on the edge of my seat.

BruceSkywalker
been liking this a lot..

kind of hoping they spin off yvonne strahovski's character

Lestov16
Jack handled those drones like a boss, no matter who he had to punch in the face to carjack.

riv6672
Haha, heck yeah!

I felt bad for that little girl in this and last episode though. Talk about emotional damage...

Lestov16
Previously on 24: Jack re enacts the Red Wedding.

I am loving LAD. This is arguably the best the show has been since S5. If this is the end, I will be sad, but at least it undoubtedly went out with a bang.

jinXed by JaNx
Previously on 24: Jack re enacts the Red Wedding.

I am loving LAD. This is arguably the best the show has been since S5. If this is the end, I will be sad, but at least it undoubtedly went out with a bang.

That's interesting, because it started out with a big, why?

Lestov16
Excellent episode with a lot of satisfying retribution. Can't wait to see Jack eviscerate Cheng, punch Mark, and bang Audrey. It will be an excellent penultimate episode.

BruceSkywalker
i have thoroughly enjoyed this show.. excellent finale

Placidity
Cheng busted some moves out at the end, was a little surprised.

Jack gave Cheng a quick death? That's better than he deserved.

Can't wait for next season.

LeonBuco666
Missed the finale, but I have been following the show so ill probably get to the finale tonight.

Bella 101
I haven't seen this yet but will on the weekend as l always enjoyed the series and l also see you guys think it is good

kronos251
Just rewatched 24:LAD today. They simply couldn't end it like that, dammit. I'm heading over to Twitter to nag the hell out of @FOXTV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.