What...would you have if you had a superhero's intelligence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
First you can choose any genius from marvel or dc and list the feats you would have in this world if you had their intelligence let's say at minimum 1 year. For example i would choose to have Reed's intellect and some of my feats would be...

Cures most cancer
found life on a planet in a different galaxy
Found a way to travel 10 yrs in the future
etc.

Emi~Kiro
Tony Starks intelligence

Create my own ironman armor
Create weapons for the government and make alot of money
Create artificial limbs, hearts for use by amputees
Create Flesh healing serum

If i get my way I'll make an army of remote controlled VI (virtual intelligence) armors and launch a space station that would become a sovereign nation.

pym-ftw
Pym

Move to Japan
Build a sexbot
??????
Profit

JakeTheBank
Doom's intelligence.

Be Doom.

TheHulk
Either Tony Stark or Bruce Banner.

With Tony Stark brains i can
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Tony Starks intelligence

If i get my way I'll make an army of remote controlled VI (virtual intelligence) armors and launch a space station that would become a sovereign nation.

With Bruce Banner brain,Well it's suppose to be potential, so yea i'll to see where i can go with it.

-Pr-
Bruce Wayne.

SamZED
I would have Sue Storm.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym

Move to Japan
Build a sexbot
??????
Profit laughing thumb up

Estacado
For our world.....
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Tony Starks intelligence

Mindship
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom's intelligence.

Be Doom. ...and mess with Kim Jong Un's head.

Oliver North
Cipher, NYSE, $$$$$$

curryman
Originally posted by Mindship
...and mess with Kim Jong Un's head.

Doom basically is Marvel's take on Kim Il Sung only a bit more intelligent.

Estacado
^
he also has a better outfit....

tijay
Originally posted by Estacado
^
big grin

curryman
Originally posted by Estacado
^

Worse haircut tho...

jimbojankins
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym

Move to Japan
Build a sexbot
??????
Profit this

janus77
A browser that can send electric shocks down the internet to people who post stupid threads, in which they abuse the english language.

The correct answer to your question is "I would have a superhero's intelligence". Obviously :P

That and maybe, if I had to choose one of the great minds from Marvel, I'd choose Banner or maybe Doom.

Banner would basically provide everything Stark can, plus a far greater degree of self control, willpower, psychological understanding (ability to manipulate the other geniuses) and even greater scientific intelligence combined with far greater technological expertise.

With it, I'd figure out a way to harness fundamental forces like magnetism and radiation to produce phenomena like levitation, "over unity" energy production, space and time travel ...

That and get myself an island and a tonne of droids to defend it against anyone and everyone.

Doom would be my second choice, as without the magiks he's less than himself.

HE - remake the world

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Scarlet315
First you can choose any genius from marvel or dc and list the feats you would have in this world if you had their intelligence let's say at minimum 1 year. For example i would choose to have Reed's intellect and some of my feats would be...

Cures most cancer
found life on a planet in a different galaxy
Found a way to travel 10 yrs in the future
etc.

Tony's brains. Find a way to make myself an Extremis enhanced individual and then store all his intelligence in a series of copied files so that I'd have it even after the 1 year mark (or whenever it goes away) passes.

I'd then spend my time creating Iron Man suits
licensing non-weaponazible free energy (like Tony was doing recently)
Become the worlds first trillionaire by taking an Iron Man suit into space and mining an asteroid,
creating hover boards by 2015 and creating a joint venture to sell them with Hasbro,
create affordable flying cars,
Creating an online education system to teach kids STEM topics in a way that interests them (ie: a game that teaches them how to create a kick-ass robot suit - in a way that teaches them enough to learn but not enough to actually create an Iron Man suit).
After becoming a trillionaire, buying stock in Coca-Cola to become the majority shareholder. Forcing them to make the first shelve of all their vending machines in third-world countries stock up on medicines that we take for granted but are hard to come by there, for cheap

I could think of more but that should be good for now.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by 753
HE - remake the world

Pretty much. High Evolutionary would be my choice. Has equal or greater engineering, tech, and physics expertise as all of Earth's other geniuses, plus total mastery of genetics which includes botany.

I'd build a series of space station colonies and terraforming tech (primarily genetically modified plants and bacteria for accelerated oxygen production) to expand humanity beyond Earth. Given that we don't have light speed travel yet and assuming we'd be limited to real world resources putting a series of space stations in refueling range between Earth and Mars and terraforming the Moon, Mars, and Phobos would probably be the most feasible options and set us up for expanding out to Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto and beyond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.