Superman VS Ulik and Blastaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
Ulik and Blastaar (no cosmic control rod)

VS

Superman
Superman can't fly and his speed is equaled to teams max speed.
Can team win?

Match 1 stipulations above.
Match 2 stipulations above but team is has bloodlust.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsUlik.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fWgyMr-Fcb0/TVF2LB-Gh7I/AAAAAAAAMKs/XgMPvseZ6ow/s400/01%2BBLASTAAR.jpg
Would the cosmic control rod be needed even under these conditions?

dmills
Superman. As formidable as those two are in terms of power, "Dey stoopid". Clark would probably get them to KO each other or something lol.

Golgo13
You only need Ulik.

SevenShackles
I think superman can KO blastaar but have serious issue with Ulik.
Bloodlust I still see Blastaar going down.

h1a8
Superman one shots both

Damborgson
Blastaar has some good showings too. Team might be too much.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of them.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Blastaar has some good showings too. Team might be too much.

kgkg
Lol Superman win.

abhilegend
He has ripped better teams than these two fools apart.

zopzop
Superman 10/10.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
He has ripped better teams than these two fools apart.

Not with Ulik's speed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
Not with Ulik's speed.
Without using super-speed. Thor knocks ulik out with fists. A-Bomb kicks his ass. Its outright absurd to think that ulik would pose any problem here. At best he can be a nuisance.

SevenShackles
Fight seems more interesting than I first thought but could the ppl who say blastaar is more of a threat give me some instances where he was a real threat?

abhilegend
Apparently he had a fight with Thor and New warriors.

dmills
Blastaar is the bigger "threat" in the sense that he's been a thorn for a few heavy hitters in the past. But let's not get crazy here. Grimm has walked through his Blastaar's best shit and straight up KO'd him before.

abhilegend
^laughing out loud

This guy is supposed to be a threat for superman?

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
^laughing out loud

This guy is supposed to be a threat for superman?

lol. To be fair to Blastaar, in his classic appearances he was somewhat of a badass. But you know how that goes with Marvel in recent times.

carver9
Good point Mills. Didn't he have a fight recently against an enraged Namor and Namor ran through him while tanking an all out blast.? If so, yeah, I'm giving this to Superman (even though Namor have some outstanding fts under his belt and losing to him isn't a low showing).

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Good point Mills. Didn't he have a fight recently against an enraged Namor and Namor ran through him while tanking an all out blast.? If so, yeah, I'm giving this to Superman (even though Namor have some outstanding fts under his belt and losing to him isn't a low showing).

Nah. At the end of the day Blastaar had Namor dead to rights. Namor wasn't in peak form, but still, he would've likely been dead if not for outside interference. Great fight though. We don't get many old school battles like that nowadays.

Speaking of dead to rights...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-URQmAFG1gwk/UM34WjJ0YeI/AAAAAAAAIcE/cfZ6RlFRUg4/s1600/Doom+defeats+Blastaar+%2528FF+318%2529.jpg

Phuckin Doom man laughing out loud

carver9
Aaaaahhhhh, thanks buddy. Couldn't remember what happened. I just remember that fight being awesome.

leonidas
the team would give him a hell of a work out methinks, specially if ulik has those pounders on his hands. supes would win, but it wouldn't be all that easy without his speed or flight powers. he could make it easier on himself with his heat vision i guess, and even the freeze breath though. yeah, supes would def win, ranging from hard earned to....modestly hard earned maybe....

h1a8
Supes is so far stronger than any of these guys it's ridiculous.
You have planetary strength vs. low class 100 strength.
If Superman really wanted to then he could one shot these fools easily.
Superman holding back would cause the fight to actually last, nothing more.

dmills
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes is so far stronger than any of these guys it's ridiculous.
You have planetary strength vs. low class 100 strength.
If Superman really wanted to then he could one shot these fools easily.
Superman holding back would cause the fight to actually last, nothing more.

Do it Carver style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.