Galactus vs 100,000 Gladiators (full confidence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
IYO How well feed Galactus should be in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators (full confidence) by himself?

How many planets he will need to eat in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/daxamites_zps66b5e980.gif

Mindset
1 planet.

Mindset
Wait, is Galactus at full confidence?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Mindset
Wait, is Galactus at full confidence?

He is at mindset confidence.

pym-ftw
Galactus Rapes

Mindset
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
He is at mindset confidence. Then he doesn't need any planets.

Rao Kal El
Then he doesn't need any planets.

Yes that level of confidence is useless, no matter how much power he can get. stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Galactus Rapes

Fully feed? Starving? or it does not matter?

Mindset
Doesn't make any sense.

Prepare your face while I warm up my slapping hand.

Rao Kal El
Doesn't make any sense.

Prepare your face while I warm up my slapping hand.

boxing

SevenShackles
They loose all confidence once he effortlessly cuts their Numbers in half. If they manage to keep full confidence they die thinking they could do the impossible.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by SevenShackles
They loose all confidence once he effortlessly cuts their Numbers in half. If they manage to keep full confidence they die thinking they could do the impossible.

How well feed does he needs to be? 1 planet? starving?

Rao Kal El
If you feel Gladiator's confidence is a double edge sword change them for regular Hyperions.

Branlor Swift
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/Absorbing/brb_03_18.jpg

SevenShackles
How well feed does he needs to be? 1 planet? starving?
Personally I think he can do it starving it would just take small amount of Effort as he would be conserving his power. 1 planet more than enough to handle them as gnats. In the end their just flying bricks. I'd argue he only needs half a planet but no real point in that lol. Either way I see them at having no real chance, a giant attempt at a blitz would just be met with an angry Galactus.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Personally I think he can do it starving it would just take small amount of Effort as he would be conserving his power. 1 planet more than enough to handle them as gnats. In the end their just flying bricks. I'd argue he only needs half a planet but no real point in that lol. Either way I see them at having no real chance, a giant attempt at a blitz would just be met with an angry Galactus.

Thanks.

I don't think He can do it at starving levels. eating a planet will change the odds greatly Imo.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/Absorbing/brb_03_18.jpg

Annihilation?

SevenShackles
Thanks.

I don't think He can do it at starving levels. eating a planet will change the odds greatly Imo.

Annihilation?
No prob. What makes you think starving Galactus would have a hard time? Curious just in case I'm missed something. big grin

Raisen
This must be a joke. SS and the cosmic stuff is my favorite since I was a kid, but............Galactus has struggle somewhat with Odin. 100,000 Gladiators would beat Galactus.

Branlor Swift
Annihilation? That'd be even worse.

That's from Godhunter.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Raisen
This must be a joke. SS and the cosmic stuff is my favorite since I was a kid, but............Galactus has struggle somewhat with Odin. 100,000 Gladiators would beat Galactus.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p20.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p21.jpg

Then there's the whole Scrier episode where he create 1000 copies of Surfer, Thor, and Rachel with the wave of his hand and Galactus fought him and The Other at the same time...

Really, it doesn't help that Galactus can wipe out a strong majority with one shot since none will have any sort of shield or anything to protect them.

Galan007
One 'Herald My Rage' blast=100,000 dead Gladiatorie. thumb up

JakeTheBank
No amount of confidence can save the Kallarks from cosmic violation, sans lube.

Raisen
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p20.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p21.jpg

Then there's the whole Scrier episode where he create 1000 copies of Surfer, Thor, and Rachel with the wave of his hand and Galactus fought him and The Other at the same time...

Really, it doesn't help that Galactus can wipe out a strong majority with one shot since none will have any sort of shield or anything to protect them.

Thanks for the scans but I know this already. His showings are so contradictory though.

Branlor Swift
Thanks for the scans but I know this already. His showings are so contradictory though. Only because like 100% percent of his low showings are when he was hungry.

Hell, half of his good ones were where he was hungry too (Mephisto, In-Betweener). The guy tanked a shot from Chaos King without lifting a finger to defend himself while he was hungry.

SevenShackles
Thanks for the scans but I know this already. His showings are so contradictory though.
You know this yet still say he looses?! dontgetit
Gladiator is right along their weight class full confidence and would be just as easily dealt with.

Raisen
Only because like 100% percent of his low showings are when he was hungry.

Hell, half of his good ones were where he was hungry too (Mephisto, In-Betweener). The guy tanked a shot from Chaos King without lifting a finger to defend himself while he was hungry.

Yeah, but the fact that he had to struggle with Odin for a bit undoes it for me. Or the classic Thor thing. etc......then you factor in Odin semi-struggling against Thanos etc. None of it makes sense

Branlor Swift
Yeah, but the fact that he had to struggle with Odin for a bit undoes it for me. Or the classic Thor thing. etc......then you factor in Odin semi-struggling against Thanos etc. None of it makes sense Speaking of not lifting your finger... Odin knocked himself out headbutting a Galactus who was literally standing still.

But if we want to play the ABC no correlation game, how about this one:

Gladiator stalemated a normal Nova. Galactus mud stomped a Sphinx with the entire Worldmind and the Ka Stone, who with just the Ka Stone alone, Lady Sphinx was able to warp the entire 616 Earth (and all the heroes), and create a new reality.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
One 'Herald My Rage' blast=100,000 dead Gladiatorie. thumb up
Where does that blast that brought thanos to his knees rank with herald my rage blast?

Galan007
Originally posted by Diesldude
Where does that blast that brought thanos to his knees rank with herald my rage blast? The HMR blast destroyed a galaxy, if that helps.

Branlor Swift
The weird thing is that Thanos' body took the blast point blank and watched it happen as he was dying. The same blast that farther away obliterated a Watcher.

Oh well, it's a good thing Gladiator isn't 100 thousandth as durable as Thanos.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
The HMR blast destroyed a galaxy, if that helps.
Gladiators are phucked! LOL

Diesldude
The weird thing is that Thanos' body took the blast point blank and watched it happen as he was dying. The same blast that farther away obliterated a Watcher.

Oh well, it's a good thing Gladiator isn't 100 thousandth as durable as Thanos.

Didn't Thanos have shields though? IIRC even Galactus complimented his tech for withstanding that blast.

Branlor Swift
Didn't Thanos have shields though? IIRC even Galactus complimented his tech for withstanding that blast. Yeah, it was all of Thanos' personal shields. It was PIS, but whatdoyoudo.

He blasted through powerful shields and made a very durable being give up with the same attack.

But no, I'm talking about the galaxy destroyer:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/thanos_004.jpg

Thanos was written very durable during Imperative to say the least.

Diesldude
Based on that I'd go with Galactus, but the 100k Gladiators won't be sitting around either. If gladiator is as fast as Carver thinks he is, wouldn't he be able out fly the blast?
Not sure how much damage that they can do, but with gladiator's high showings, if he can bust a planet, i'm sure 100k would hurt Galactus enough where he will have to use his resources/energy to recuperate from the attacks and put himself on defensive.

Branlor Swift
He has shields.

He literally evaporated an entire armada that was far larger than 100k that was overwhelming a severely amped Beta, and Surfer and Stardust. Glads isn't fast enough to fly out of the galaxy wide attack, nor is his durability enough to tank it... Unless they huddle together really close sacrificing themselves to save others.
He can shoot anti matter, he can open wormholes, can send them through time, teleport them away... Like he teleported an entire galaxy before

Plus he could also straight up eat them

There's many ways he can win that he's done before. But in the end, they simply aren't durable enough to take his fed shots.

SevenShackles
He has shields.

He literally evaporated an entire armada that was far larger than 100k that was overwhelming a severely amped Beta, and Surfer and Stardust. Glads isn't fast enough to fly out of the galaxy wide attack, nor is his durability enough to tank it... Unless they huddle together really close sacrificing themselves to save others.
He can shoot anti matter, he can open wormholes, can send them through time, teleport them away... Like he teleported an entire galaxy before

There's many ways he can win that he's done before. But in the end, they simply aren't durable enough to take his fed shots.
Herald my knowledge! thumb up

carver9
Gladiator durability against blasts is next to none. He swam through a Gas Giant as easily as swimming through a warm pool and he also tanked a blast without a scratch that had enough power to destroy half the solar system (the blast also created a star). Galactus still stomps though. No herald should last against him.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator durability against blasts is next to none. good point

carver9
You know what I meant. Lol.

Diesldude
He has shields.

These are good points and you swayed my opinion. But superman still wins. smile

On a side note, the galaxy wide blast didn't destroy the galaxy instantaneously. Wasn't it a blast that traveled through the galaxy and destroyed it? Oh well, ill take your word for it.

h1a8
If Galactus durability is the same as Fraction Galactus then about 10-20 Gladiators at full confidence stomps him.

Branlor Swift
And then there's this ass hole

On a side note, the galaxy wide blast didn't destroy the galaxy instantaneously. Wasn't it a blast that traveled through the galaxy and destroyed it? Oh well, ill take your word for it. No

It spread out faster than Gladiator can fly. It was shown vaporizing a Watcher as well

kgkg

On a side note, the galaxy wide blast didn't destroy the galaxy instantaneously. Wasn't it a blast that traveled through the galaxy and destroyed it? Oh well, ill take your word for it. http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

Rao Kal El
I think the main point has gone unoticed.

The question is

"How well feed Galactus needs to be, in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators"

Not "who wins" because we know that by high showings Galactus can destroy a galaxy and there is no amount of Gladiators capable to stop him at his high showings.

How ever, consider his low showings, when he is starving and has been defeted by a combination of factors.

So, how well feeded does Galactus needs to be in order to take on 100,000 Gladiators?

carver9
Galactus using High showings can destroy a universe.

Raisen
I think the main point has gone unoticed.

The question is

"How well feed Galactus needs to be, in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators"

Not "who wins" because we know that by high showings Galactus can destroy a galaxy and there is no amount of Gladiators capable to stop him at his high showings.

How ever, consider his low showings, when he is starving and has been defeted by a combination of factors.

So, how well feeded does Galactus needs to be in order to take on 100,000 Gladiators?

how many planets in a galaxy?

Rao Kal El
Galactus using High showings can destroy a universe.

Ok, cool allow me to rephrase "universe".

Now, how well feed does he needs to be in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators?

Rao Kal El
how many planets in a galaxy?

Shit load more than 100,000, I believe

carver9
Ok, cool allow me to rephrase "universe".

Now, how well feed does he needs to be in order to defeat 100,000 Gladiators?

He was starving when he destroyed the Galaxy. That's your answer.

Rao Kal El

But he ate before, didn't he?, he has also been defeated while severly weakened.

h1a8

There are different levels of destruction.
Crack, shatter, pulverize, disintegrate, etc.

For example, DBZ characters have destroyed a planet without really destroying it, if you know what I mean.

carver9
But he ate before, didn't he?, he has also been defeated while severly weakened.

Who's defeated Galactus in the past 5 yrs while he was depleted of power.? Also, no, he didn't eat before destroying the Galaxy...if I remember correctly, wasn't his powers being used/sapped before the Galaxy destroying incident Bran? Can't remember everything but I think he was hooked up to something that was using his power as a weapon.

Rao Kal El
Ok so apparently.

Galactus starving = galaxy buster = Avengers/FF/Dr. Stranger.

Makes sense.

If someone says 1 full of life planet feed is enough to power him up to defeat 100,000 Gladiators. Thats rasonable. But starving???

carver9
Depends on how he start the fight while starving.

Rao Kal El
Honestly for what I have read, it will depend on how full of life the planet he eats is.

Because even after he ate a (IIRC) a crappy planet or maybe a normal planet he fought Ego trying to have him as lunch, this depleted his energy to the point that Thor made him retreat.

I dont need to know what is the concensus if he wins or not, I want to know the concensus of how well feed he will be in order to do the task.

So If I tell you how he starts the fight is kind of a moot point. Ok but then lets do it this way.

Round 1

Galactus is starving near death

Round 2

Galactus just fought Ego the living Planet and He is weakened

Round 3

Galactus just ate a barren planet the size or mercury

Round 4

Galactus just ate the earth

Round 5

Galactus just ate Jupiter but he just fought Odin

Mindset
Rao, get outta my face with that bullshit.

Rao Kal El
Rao, get outta my face with that bullshit.

OK, I will...I'm leaving now......in a minute....... hold on.......almost... stick out tongue

TheGodKiller
Galactus didn't struggle with Odin(barring at best their tp battle). Odin would also beat a 100000 Gladiators.

Galactus wins with ease.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Galactus didn't struggle with Odin(barring at best their tp battle). Odin would also beat a 100000 Gladiators.

Galactus wins with ease.

IYO how well fed he needs to be, in order to do this?

Or how weakened will he need to be in order for the gladiators to win?

TheGodKiller
then you factor in Odin semi-struggling against Thanos etc.
Odin never struggled against Thanos.

carver9
No matter how weakened Galactus is, no amount of Heralds is beating him.

Rao Kal El
That goes against evidence, unless there is a mod ruling and it is been branded as PIS,CIS or just plain bad writting

h1a8
No matter how weakened Galactus is, no amount of Heralds is beating him. Not when he's at his best. But using averages then of course a certain amount of heralds could mess him up.

Just think about it.
Imagine 100 Thors slamming into him at full speed.

TheGodKiller
IYO how well fed he needs to be, in order to do this?

Or how weakened will he need to be in order for the gladiators to win?
Very moderately fed or not fed at all. I'd say probably empty stomach(not starving though) would be enough to get him the win here.

Near death.

Mindset
Galactus could absorb their energy.

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
Not when he's at his best. But using averages then of course a certain amount of heralds could mess him up.

Just think about it.
Imagine 100 Thors slamming into him at full speed.

the Darkone
Galactus stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.