DC One Million Vs COIE Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
All the main characters from DC 1M Vs AM in his prime. Who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DC1M_zpsc0a8526f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AM_zpse0ed9247.jpg

xJLxKing
DC one million but that's just me

Diesldude
Does it include DC1 Million Superman Prime?

xJLxKing
Pretty sure the fact that there is 5D imp and well pretty much anyone else means that AM will lose

Galan007
One of the characters who lent power to Spectre during his battle with AM was a 5-D imp named Thunderbolt:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15859231/2525685-2525681-untitled.jpg.html

...Yet even T-bolt's power + the power of every noteworthy mage in DC + Corrigan-Spectre was still barely sufficient to stalemate AM. Just saying.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
One of the characters who lent power to Spectre during his battle with AM was a 5-D imp named Thunderbolt:

...Yet even T-bolt's power + the power of every noteworthy mage in DC + Corrigan-Spectre was still barely sufficient to stalemate AM. Just saying.

Do you see the DC One Millionverse winning in the end? Let's say:

A: Prep battle. DC One Million gets 7 days to prepare.
B: Straight up battle.

xJLxKing

...Yet even T-bolt's power + the power of every noteworthy mage in DC + Corrigan-Spectre was still barely sufficient to stalemate AM. Just saying. That's after he consumed everything is it not?

TheGodKiller
The Anti-Monitor wins.

the Darkone
The Anti-Monitor wins

Golgo13
How does the AM defeat Hourman 1M?

operator616
don't see how the DC 1M team can win here.

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's after he consumed everything is it not? As the thread specifies, this is AM "in his prime."

Originally posted by Golgo13
How does the AM defeat Hourman 1M? With the Worlogog, Hourman is a universal power.

That said, even at his 'weakest' power levels, AM was able to stalemate the original Monitor:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15862352/1.jpg.html

And the original Monitor was a multiversal power:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15862353/2.jpg.html

Multiversal >g_infinity universal.

the Darkone
How does the AM defeat Hourman 1M?

Anti-Monitor=Monitor in the beginning and they were multi-universeal, Anti Monitor was beyond multiverse at the height of his power, as where Hourman 1million with Worlogo is universal. It would be like have a Cosmic Cube vs Infinity Gauntlet not is the same parking lot!!

JakeTheBank
Anti-Monitor.

Omega Vision
As the thread specifies, this is AM "in his prime."

With the Worlogog, Hourman is a universal power.

That said, even at his 'weakest' power levels, AM was able to stalemate the original Monitor:

I would think his weakest level was when he was getting knocked down by PC Kryptonians.

Golgo13
As the thread specifies, this is AM "in his prime."

With the Worlogog, Hourman is a universal power.

HM sends him to the time point!

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I would think his weakest level was when he was getting knocked down by PC Kryptonians. He was still, technically, a multiversal power when he fought Superman(and co.) for the first time. He was a double-multiversal power(if that makes sense) at his peak.

leonidas
am, no doubt.

TheGodKiller
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15862353/2.jpg.html.
Where is it mentioned in that scan that he's a multiversal power?

Galan007
Seriously?

Monitor: "I am linked with ALL positive matter. It flows through me, gives me my power. But as the anti-matter destroys more and more, I weaken."

For every universe AM destroyed, the Monitor's power decreased. Why? Because he was linked to "ALL" positive matter throughout the multiverse.

TheGodKiller
So no mention of the term "multiversal" then?

Galan007
The scan is quite clear on the matter.

If the Monitor's power was just linked to a single universe, then his power wouldn't continuously decrease with each alternate universe destroyed by AM. This really shouldn't be that hard to grasp.

TheGodKiller
Basically speaking, there is no mention of the term of "multiversal" and you're only theorycrafting at this moment. Good to know that. thumb up

Galan007
It is not a theory, it is incontrovertible/indisputable/unarguable fact.

You are trying WAY too hard to troll at this point. Continue doing so and you will be reported. thumb up

Merlyn
anti-monitor stomps.

@ godkiller; monitor was linked to all positive matter in the multiverse. thats why he got weaker and weaker every time a universe was destroyed.

Sh3nG L0nG

You are trying WAY too hard to troll at this point. Continue doing so and you will be reported. thumb up
The troll is quite obvious.

TheGodKiller

There is zero mention of the term "multiverse/multiversal" in that scan, yet somehow, someway that equates to the Monitor being a multiversal being.

Theorycrafting so fine, that it becomes "incontrovertible/indisputable/unarguable" fact. Props for that. You're a gifted comic book theorist. thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Merlyn
anti-monitor stomps.

@ godkiller; monitor was linked to all positive matter in the multiverse. thats why he got weaker and weaker every time a universe was destroyed.
Scans that outright say this? For the sake of the argument, let's presume such a scan exists somewhere, some place. That makes him no more a multiversal power than Scatterbrain is an omniversal power because she can "scatter" her opponents' minds across the omniverse.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Merlyn
anti-monitor stomps.

Scans that outright say this? For the sake of the argument, let's presume such a scan exists somewhere, some place. That makes him no more a multiversal power than Scatterbrain is an omniversal power because she can "scatter" her opponents' minds across the omniverse.
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
The troll is quite obvious.
You sure are.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
There is zero mention of the term "multiverse/multiversal" in that scan, yet somehow, someway that equates to the Monitor being a multiversal being.

Theorycrafting so fine, that it becomes "incontrovertible/indisputable/unarguable" fact. Props for that. You're a gifted comic book theorist. thumb up Monitor is talking about the multiverse being destroyed on the page beforehand. He then goes on to say that he is linked to ALL positive matter, and becomes weaker with each universe destroyed by anti-matter... Yet I'm 'theorycrafting' that he was multiversal? Lol, like I said, you are trying WAY too hard to troll.

However, I would be more than happy to feed your trolling and get a mod ruling on the topic, if you'd like..?

Sh3nG L0nG

You sure are.

I'm following your lead, but failing miserably.

TheGodKiller
Monitor is talking about the multiverse being destroyed on the page beforehand. He then goes on to say that he is linked to ALL positive matter, and becomes weaker with each universe destroyed by anti-matter... Yet I'm 'theorycrafting' that he was multiversal? Lol, like I said, you are trying WAY too hard to troll.

I asked where the term "multiversal" is mentioned in that scan. You then went ahead and presented an elaborate theory to answer what in your mind was my "questioning" of the Monitor's supposed multiversal status. I decided to play along. And here we are, with you getting butthurt and calling me a troll.

However, I would be more than happy to feed your trolling and get a mod ruling on the topic, if you'd like..?
Go ahead. Do what you like. If the mods rule that the Monitor, as presented in those scans you posted on the previous page, is a multiversal entity, then I'll gladly accept it. Just think though, about what happens if they don't...

TheGodKiller
I'm following your lead, but failing miserably.
It takes a real fail troll to admit that he's a fail troll.

Sh3nG L0nG
It takes a real fail troll to admit that he's a fail troll.
Well no shit captain obvious, I just admitted failing at your craft. Your sad excuse of a comeback was nothing but a regurgitation of my previous post.
By the way, it's quite obvious the shoe fit quite nicely.

Galan007
I asked where the term "multiversal" is mentioned in that scan. You then went ahead and presented an elaborate theory to answer what in your mind was my "questioning" of the Monitor's supposed multiversal status. I decided to play along. And here we are, with you getting butthurt and calling me a troll. That's what you're not getting... Nothing I've said is 'theoretical'. It is very simple: Monitor would not have become progressively weaker with each universe destroyed by AM if he was not linked with, and empowered by, said universes(the multiverse.) End of story.

Go ahead. Do what you like. If the mods rule that the Monitor, as presented in those scans you posted on the previous page, is a multiversal entity, then I'll gladly accept it. Just think though, about what happens if they don't... I just PM'd Bada, and I will PM Pr shortly as well.

Not trying to be arrogant, but I'm really not worried that they'll rule against me... Simple facts are simple facts, after all.

TheGodKiller
That's what you're not getting... Nothing I've said is 'theoretical'. It is very simple: Monitor would not have become progressively weaker with each universe destroyed by AM if he was not linked with, and empowered by, said universes. End of story.

The term "multiverse/multiversal" is missing in those scans. There is no allusion whatsoever that the Monitor is a multiversal being in those scans. Everything you have stated in response to my query has been "theorycrafting" by definition.
I just PM'd Bada, and I will PM Pr shortly as well.

Not trying to be arrogant, but I'm really not worried that they'll rule against me... Simple facts are simple facts, after all.
We'll see soon enough then.

Then you have nothing to lose, just like me. In fact, I have everything to gain, if theorycrafting can be substituted for actual proof on the VS forum.

TheGodKiller
Well no shit captain obvious, I just admitted failing at your craft. Your sad excuse of a comeback was nothing but a regurgitation of my previous post.

Being what you are, you would indeed fail at my ""craft", which is debating intelligently.

By the way, it's quite obvious the shoe fit quite nicely.
I never knew this is how felt about my shoe licking your arse.

Golgo13
Galan, the TrollKiller!

TheGodKiller
Galan, the TrollKiller!
TheGolgoKiller would be a suitable new username for me. What do you think?

Golgo13
TheGolgoKiller would be a suitable new username for me. What do you think?

I am immortal. wink

TheGodKiller
I am immortal. wink
I can kill immortals.

---------------------

Logging out now. Galan, please pm me the responses of Bada and Pr.

Galan007
The term "multiverse/multiversal" is missing in those scans. There is no allusion whatsoever that the Monitor is a multiversal being in those scans. Everything you have stated in response to my query has been "theorycrafting" by definition.

We'll see soon enough then.

Then you have nothing to lose, just like me. In fact, I have everything to gain, if theorycrafting can be substituted for actual proof on the VS forum. *sighs*

This isn't 'theorycrafting', bud. This is fact. Either your comprehension skills are sub-par(unlikely), or your hate is blinding you.

Here is the entire scene:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15866254_0.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15866255_2.jpg

Monitor talks about the multiverse being destroyed.
Monitor states he is linked with/empowered by ALL positive matter.
Monitor states that his power decreases with each universe destroyed by AM.

...Yet he's not multiversal, iyo? C'mon, dood. srsly

Logging out now. Galan, please pm me the responses of Bada and Pr. Will do. thumb up

Sh3nG L0nG
Being what you are, you would indeed fail at my ""craft", which is debating intelligently.

I never knew this is how felt about my shoe licking your arse.

My arse being licked by a shoe? I'm going to guess that's an insult in troll language. Not sure I have a comeback for that, you win.

Diesldude
Didnt the Chaos King eat like 97% of the multiverse? And is he only accepted as a multiversal being because the word multiverse was specifically used?

COIE AM destroyed, or converted near infinte amount of universes ( only a couple remained) to anti matter but he isn't multiversal because that word wasn't specifically used to describe his actions?

JakeTheBank
I am immortal. wink

No man can be my equal.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No man can be my equal.

sad so true.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No man can be my equal.
He's no mere man, he's a prep-man.

Diesldude
Sorry Jake but Prep-Man FTW.

Golgo13
GUARDIAN OF THE OOOOOMINVERSE!

JakeTheBank
GUARDIAN OF THE OOOOOMINVERSE!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/154178/quickening-o.gif

There can be only one.

Badabing
COIE AM was multi-versal afaik. The comic states it and articles state the COIE AM was multi-versal. Somebody better have great proof to dispute this known and recognized fact. Without that proof it's time to concede the point to avoid any more nonsense.

Badabing
That goes for the Monitor too. ^^^

TheGodKiller

Fair enough.

-Pr-
Yeah, the Monitor was multiversal.

Omega Vision

Theorycrafting so fine, that it becomes "incontrovertible/indisputable/unarguable" fact. Props for that. You're a gifted comic book theorist. thumb up
Would you not believe that something weighs a kilogram if it was said that it weighed 2.2 pounds because the word "kilogram" isn't mentioned?

TheGodKiller
^The discussion was resolved two posts above yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.