Batman vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
h2h only.

Yeah, I know Slade crushed him in the comics. In his own series.

Interestingly, and never talked about by anyone, is the fact under the same writer and only a few issues later, Slade struggle with an elite mook that could kick good. I'm willing to meet this half way, and say Batman had a low end showing, and the mook had a high end showing, and assume we didn't see the best Batman could perform against Slade. smile

Who wins?

h1a8
Slade wins 6/10

JakeTheBank
In the Wolfman Deathstroke ongoing, Batman was actively attempting to bring Slade in to justice, whereas Slade had no real intention of fighting Batman save to get back to his own personal business. Eventually, Batman forced Slade's hand. Violently. Personally, I feel that if Slade actually wanted to fight and beat down Batman (or worse) instead of be left to his own devices, he'd have done so.

Of course, Batman's gotten better since then via feats and if I'm not mistaken a couple of "upgrades" in the form of training.

Slade's physicality would win out in the end, but Batman's skill would keep him in it for a while.

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Slade wins 6/10

pym-ftw
Slade solidly

Daredevil1
Slade 6-7/10.

I give the same thing to Slade like I do the same thing to Cap.
Both get the edge over Batman but not easily.

JakeTheBank
I would give Cap a higher win ratio than Slade simply because he has the skills to fall back on in addition to the physical attributes.

Galan007
Heh, didn't see the typos in your sig until I read it a few times.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Heh, didn't see the typos in your sig until I read it a few times.

When I first saw it, I started laughing for a good while.

Galan007
omg! i lawld tue! thumb up

DTM
Id go Deathstroke 7 / 10 over Batman, possibly 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.