Darth Nox and Khem Val vs Count Dooku and Savage Oppress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Darth Nox and Khem Val from Swtor vs Count Dooku and Savage Oppress from the Clone Wars cartoon.

Darth Nox is the darkside variation of the Sith Inquisitor and as such has all the ghosts they've collected still bound to them. Khem Val has a lightsaber resistant vibroblade and his shield generator.

They fight in the Sith Emperor's throne room, aboard his fortress, for his viewing pleasure.

The_Tempest
Nox and Val stomp.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

The_Tempest
Called it.

Nephthys
I wouldn't call it a stomp by any means. While I believe that Dooku isn't a match for Nox, Khem Val likely isn't going to be beating a beast like Oppress any time soon. The only thing I can recall in the way of evidence to support Khem is his codex entry which states, 'Powerful, cunning and ruthless enough to slay even the strongest Force users'.

For reference on Darth Nox's abilities:

e4_6qyg-DwU

It should be noted that Thanaton was a massively powerful Sith, and Nox treating him like that is very impressive. Earlier in the game Thanaton completely wtfpwns the Inquisitor despite the fact that at the time you've already defeated Sith Lords (without the spirits) and have bound two Sith Lord spirits to you.

It should also be noted that Darth Nox cannot be killed as long as the ghosts are still bound to her/him. However, incapacitation still counts as a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.