DBZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kira
Does anyone have any info about them making the live action movie of DBZ? I heard that they were going to make a movie but that was it....

If they are going to make this movie I don't think it's going to be good.. They should just leave it as an anime....

GordonSkywalker
I agree. Having watched the series quite a bit I don't think it will translate well if done as live-action.

Augeybana
Yeah it my favorite cartoon and i don't want it to go the same road as Mortal Kombat.I heard Jet Li might be playing my favorite charcater Vegeta.

GordonSkywalker
Interesting.....

Augeybana
But if they make a movie they would need lots of special effects.

GordonSkywalker
Oh yes.

Augeybana
The casting would be tuff I could see Jackie Chan as Krillen a funny fighting guy.

GordonSkywalker
Would audiences be able to take Chann serious for such a role? I thought he was mostly into 'physical comedy'?

Augeybana
Yeah the character Krillen is the comic relief of dbz just like Chann.

GordonSkywalker
Ahhh, I see augey. I didn't know that. I watched the series before with my last apprentice but don't recall any specific details relating to the characters. embarrasment

Augeybana
Yeah I'm A big dbz fan and I hoping this movie won't destory it.

GordonSkywalker
Hopefully not.

kira
I was at this other forum and they are talking about the rumors of the cast for DBZ.... I don't know.... I still think this movie might ...... Here's the link: remix.overclocked.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17127

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.