Pym vs the Mutant race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Pym has been messing about with AI again, trying to come up with something that will help humanity and the world and make up for what happened with Ultron.

Unfortunately this latest prototype also goes rogue and escapes from the lab. It immediately seeks out other AI but the first one it meets is a Sentinel. Mistakenly thinking that the Sentinel's programming is normal the AI decides to go on a mutant killing spree. It seeks out and slaughters hundreds of young unknown mutants who are only just manifesting their powers, before the X-Men track it down and destroy it. Inside the wreckage of the prototype they find the label "Made by PYM".

Cyclops and the rest of the mutant factions call a truce and declare war on Pym.

The stipulations are:

1) Pym was following what happened. He had three weeks prep time before the mutants declared war and went looking for him. Pym has access to his Infinite Mansion and everything that he was shown to have in it. He can choose to attack, or just defend.

2) No ridiculous HOM/mega reality warping/Phoenix Force type powers, but otherwise the mutants can call on all X-Men, associated teams, and affiliated mutants.

Can the mutants take out Pym?

SevenShackles
Pymftw where are you? your needed in this thread asap to tell us 101ways pym wins this.

Odekahn
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Pymftw where are you? your needed in this thread asap to tell us 101ways pym wins this.

Pym wins.

pym-ftw
Pym wins

No mutant can touch him in the mansion, all the while he can systematicly capture members of the Mutant race to discuss a non violent solution

Ooc mutant Nazi Pym, just starts building Jocasta/Nimrod hybrids while also shutting down all communication on earth.

I'd pay good money for a Pym vs Dr. Nemesis/Forge fight

JakeTheBank
Pym solos the mutant race. thumb up

They'll tear him to pieces even with the stips.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by 753
They'll tear him to pieces even with the stips.
Who can get at him in the Infinite Avengers Mansion

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym wins

No mutant can touch him in the mansion, all the while he can systematicly capture members of the Mutant race to discuss a non violent solution

Ooc mutant Nazi Pym, just starts building Jocasta/Nimrod hybrids while also shutting down all communication on earth.

I'd pay good money for a Pym vs Dr. Nemesis/Forge fight
I agree with this.
I'd like to see the Jocasta/nimrod hybrid. Sounds like an awesome concept. Be funny with all the time travel stuff that has to do with the nimrod that that is also blamed in him.
'if you never created those Jocasta mutant hunters then the future would have never had the blue prints to work off of to make nimrod sentinels in the future.. Congrats Pym your sorta kinda responsible for a tool of genocide.'

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who can get at him in the Infinite Avengers Mansion I'd wager magik and legion could access underspace and bring company.

pym-ftw
Has either escaped Eternity?

when bishop absorbed legion's power output and rechanneled it back into his body to prevent the AoA, he was erased from reality and later revealed to have been BFRed into a nothingness outside of time or whatever (probably some oblivion realm). Magik was the one to find him and bring him back in exchange for him wiping out the elder gods. Legion has also held the universe in the palm of his hand if that counts.

given their aptitude at traversing dimensional barriers and moving across time, I think they can pull it off.

Alias Stone
Anyone else realise how much EDI from mass effect and Jacosta look alike

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Alias Stone
Anyone else realise how much EDI from mass effect and Jacosta look alike

lol that's what I thought when I first saw EDI's robot body.

rotiart
Forge... would be useful in this situation...

Gateway... could be useful... (assuming his powers work towards that dimension)

I'm assuming the Omega mutants are disallowed...

I think this thread could actually favor pym based upon the op.

Oliver North
there is way too much variety in the mutant race for Pym to rely on simply "they can't get here" to win...

Hell, how many time travelers are there?

"Id"
X-Men.

Stomp in both scenarios.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol that's what I thought when I first saw EDI's robot body.

Same thumb up

Jynocidus
mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.