Batman vs Deathstroke vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Which 1 would win this 3 way fight
Would probably be good if it did happen

Estacado
Deathstroke.

JakeTheBank
Captain America.

the Darkone
Captain America

SamZED
DS is the one here willing to kill from the beginning of the fight and he has the lethal arsenal he's going to use. I say he takes this unless the heroes team up.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain America.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
DS is the one here willing to kill from the beginning of the fight and he has the lethal arsenal he's going to use. I say he takes this unless the heroes team up.

Batman and Cap routinely fight guys willing to kill them, though.

SamZED
Batman and Cap routinely fight guys willing to kill them, though. Yeah but this is a fight between 3 characters who are all roughly on the same level and only one of them going for the kill. I believe it gives him an advantage in this scenario.

JakeTheBank
He certainly does possess the most lethal arsenal on him, but if anything, that will just make him a priority target for Batman and Captain America to dispatch.

chipguy_okay
i'll go with the guy who can survive this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101490/2553782-2193564-deathstroke_submarine_2.gif

Estacado
thumb up

Odekahn
You know, I actually would go for the under dog here. I think in this three-way fight Batman would come out victorious. In a 1v1 fight vs either, Bruce loses. But in this I think his psychological expertise would come into play. I think it would take him some time, which he CAN survive here long enough to think out a way he could win the mental game.

Daredevil1
Cap for the win.

pym-ftw
Captain America.
thumb up

DTM
Cap and Bats team up to take down Deathstroke, afterwhich Cap beats Bats in the end.

operator616
DS has the majority of the wins against batman, and id say his physical as well as mental stats are better than cap. DS ultimately wins imo.

Decimus
Deathstroke is batman and captain america in a quantum super position that has been driven mad from the possibilities of his form... The terminator wins.

namorsubby
Slade.

iceman24567
Cap

h1a8
Originally posted by American Dragon
Which 1 would win this 3 way fight
Would probably be good if it did happen

This is not a h2h fight so Batman will clearly win due to his gadgets.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Captain America

namorsubby
Pre DCnU Slade would have a much tougher time with these two. DCnU Slade would win fairly easy with that armor.

Estacado
Yup Nth Slade with ease.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9

Stop being Marvel bias for a second.

This is not a h2h fight so Batman will clearly win due to his gadgets. Slade could possibly win with his gadgets too and armor.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup Nth Slade with ease.

Not much the other guys can do to him... maybe gas him but thats for suckers.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8

This is not a h2h fight so Batman will clearly win due to his gadgets. Slade could possibly win with his gadgets too and armor.

Shield, swords, guns, grenades, etc.

Batman doesn't "clearly" win due to gadget spam, especially when he's physically the least capable person on the field.

h1a8
Shield, swords, guns, grenades, etc.

Batman doesn't "clearly" win due to gadget spam, especially when he's physically the least capable person on the field. Physically is only one advantage, skill is another. Batman is possibly the most skilled on the field and can hold his own with either character for an extended period of time. Adding those damn gadgets gives him the advantage here.

DTM
Considering Slade has beaten Batman much more often than the reverse, I find it hard to believe Bats gadgets are going to allow him to win the day here. Im a big Batman fan, but overall he is he weakest character on the field here.

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Considering Slade has beaten Batman much more often than the reverse, I find it hard to believe Bats gadgets are going to allow him to win the day here. Im a big Batman fan, but overall he is he weakest character on the field here. Batman didn't use his gadgets on Slade. He mostly fought him h2h.
If Batman actually uses his gadgets (like gas) then he can win this.

Odekahn
Again 1v1 vs either and Bruce loses. Where this becomes his advantage is the fact that its triple threat.

golem370
I would say Batman & Captain America would take out Slade and fight each other.

Silent Master
True, it wouldn't make any sense for them to attack each other when there is a villain right in from of them.

namorsubby
If theyre all against each other, bruce and cap will not team up.

Even preboot Slade still is most likely to win imo. New slades armor makes this not much of a contest.

TheGodKiller
Slade wins.

golem370
Deathstroke's armor vs Captain America's Shield sounds like they might cancel each other out.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by namorsubby
If theyre all against each other, bruce and cap will not team up.

Even preboot Slade still is most likely to win imo. New slades armor makes this not much of a contest.

In a triple threat fight, there's bound to be a moment where someone is going to be double teamed for at least a moment or two.

DTM
Agreed. If you have 3 people fighting each other, even without actual alliances, theres bound to be 2 vs. 1 much more often than not, and Cap and Bats are much more likely to team up against Slade than any other scenario here.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by h1a8

Shut up.

JakeTheBank
Snap his ankle.

Ash_J_Williams
Spite against Cap and Slade. Batman throws a freezebomb which slows his opponents down, allowing him to utilize the dreaded speed combo KO. Or he can just use gas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.