Shadow Warrior Reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Announced for PC & Next Gen consoles

8m7VZ7LFOtY

Jmanghan
Zenji, don't worry, I'm with you buddy.

This is a REALLY fun game.

If you don't like this game, I swear to god, you deserve to get punched.

Kazenji
I'd rather play a game like this more then another CoD game.

Smasandian
I thought it could be better. I agree that it's a nice change of pace but I still think it could of been better.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I thought it could be better. I agree that it's a nice change of pace but I still think it could of been better. IMO, its better then any COD game ever released.

Including COD 1, World At War, and COD 4: Modern Warfare.

Its supposed to give you that John Woo feel as you play the game.

Kazenji
I thought it could be better. I agree that it's a nice change of pace but I still think it could of been better.

I suppose i'm more of a fan of these types of games which were very popular back in the 90's & still are somewhat now with a resurgence.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Jmanghan
IMO, its better then any COD game ever released.

Including COD 1, World At War, and COD 4: Modern Warfare.

Its supposed to give you that John Woo feel as you play the game.

That is crazy.

Shadow Warrior can be a fun experience but it's not that great of a game and especially not as great as COD4.

If Shadow Warrior was released in an era where these types of games were the norm, it would be mediocre. It jut happens to be able to tug at the nostalgia heartstrings and come out when games like this don't get made anymore.

To be honest, a game like Wolfenstien: New Blood is a much better game than Shadow Warrior.

Kazenji
Most of that is mostly IYO and not actual fact.

Jmanghan
That is crazy.

Shadow Warrior can be a fun experience but it's not that great of a game and especially not as great as COD4.

If Shadow Warrior was released in an era where these types of games were the norm, it would be mediocre. It jut happens to be able to tug at the nostalgia heartstrings and come out when games like this don't get made anymore.

To be honest, a game like Wolfenstien: New Blood is a much better game than Shadow Warrior.

Eh, I'm a huge fan of Kung Fu movies, and it reminds me a lot of DOOM and Duke Nukem (The Original Ones).

Any game that reminds me even slightly of those games is doing something exponentially right.

Though this is coming from the same guy who had Sleeping Dogs above GTA V for awhile.

And the same guy who puts Dissidia: Duodecim above games like Street Fighter IV or Tekken 3.

I'm a niche kond of guy, and more often then not, I tend to go looking for these 80's movie-style games.

When I heard the song in the PC's car blasting, I got hopelessly excited.

Its also a LOT more innovative then you think, there aren't a lot of games like it currently on the market. Not exactly like it.

Cheesy One-Liners are enough for me. I've never been one for much story, or slow starts. Which is why you'll never exactly hear me talk too much about the RPG's.

ANY game that is quick to throw me into the action and give me full control, is my kinda game.

I felt excited whenever I killed ANYTHING in this game.

If a game wants to get me attention, it needs high-paced action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.