Darkseid vs Zeus fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Amping is allowed. Charged fist is allowed.

Who wins?

Diesldude
Either one can beat up WWH though. evil face

Cogito
Zeus, easily

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
Zeus, easily

elaborate, and i hope it's not because he beat the hulk (who allowed it to happen)

juggerman
Originally posted by operator616
elaborate, and i hope it's not because he beat the hulk (who allowed it to happen)

He couldn't stop it either. I could allow Brock Lesnar to kick my ass or i could put up a serious fight and have my ass kicked anyway. Same thing here.

On topic Darkseid wins

Cogito

Zeus beat the Hulk so badly it was laughable. Hulk didn't "allow" himself to be beaten to the verge of death. Zeus just beat the shit out of him like a redheaded stepchild.

Most people, myself included, believe the Hulk to be around Superman level in strength and durability. Similarly, Darkseid is around Superman level in strength and durability (most of the time, at least).

So yes, my answer is related to the Hulk. It's also related to Zeus being a legit skyfather, and Darkseid not typically being written at those levels since COIE.

operator616
^it doesn't change the fact that hulk allowed regardless of whether he could or he couldn't.

darkseid's best post crisis showing would be in cosmic Odyssey in which you could say that he was around skyfather level.

zeus

Branlor Swift
^it doesn't change the fact that hulk allowed regardless of whether he could or he couldn't.

darkseid's best post crisis showing would be in cosmic Odyssey in which you could say that he was around skyfather level. Hulk didn't allow shit.

Zeus allowed him to live however.

lawest9
Originally posted by juggerman
He couldn't stop it either. I could allow Brock Lesnar to kick my ass or i could put up a serious fight and have my ass kicked anyway. Same thing here.

On topic Darkseid wins Hahahahahahaha.........I LOVE this answer.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/biggrin.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/biggrin.gif

h1a8
I go with DS . I just feel Superman is still stronger than that Hulk while DS is just as strong if not stronger than Superman.

Colossus-Big C

darkseid's best post crisis showing would be in cosmic Odyssey in which you could say that he was around skyfather level. zeus beat up hulk so bad his healing factor taxed out, allowed or not it cleared showed zeus being out of his league physically

ODG
Zeus wins.

JakeTheBank
Zeus.

Lol @ Hulk letting him do anything.

operator616
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus.

Lol @ Hulk letting him do anything.

Before you "LOL" make sure you know the context:

http://i.imgur.com/qjwnLhB.jpg

mighty adam
Hulk wasn't fighting back or even getting mad like wtf hop off Zeus shit. They need to run DAT back let hulk go up there with killing intent and lets see how well it turns out. Ds won't be playing around with Zeus and will bfr to the edge of time or just fck him in the @ss either way Ds wins.

pym-ftw
Lol Zeus is a rival to Odin. Ds gets punked by superman

operator616
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk wasn't fighting back or even getting mad like wtf hop off Zeus shit. They need to run DAT back let hulk go up there with killing intent and lets see how well it turns out. Ds won't be playing around with Zeus and will bfr to the edge of time or just fck him in the @ss either way Ds wins.

bfr? on zeus?

zeel
poor,poor.....................poor darkseid.

Diesldude
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol Zeus is a rival to Odin. Ds gets punked by superman In a physical fight, Zeus would get phucked by superman too. But we are getting there.

DS wins.

abhilegend
Zeus wins if we take one incident and override his whole career of getting punked. Now if we're taking Darkseid who chokes Orion with one hand like a baby, backhands superman away like an insect and stomps superman in three hits, it might get interesting.

juggerman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol Zeus is a rival to Odin. Ds gets punked by superman

Superman is well above Odin and Zeus. If they teamed up and had a year of prep they might be able tickle his scrotum!

That said DS wins thumb up

Damborgson
Before you "LOL" make sure you know the context:

The only sacrifice there is fighting a battle he knew he couldn't win. Not that he went in there with a "let him beat me" mentality. He just couldn't win and knew it. Pak knew it too. His hierarchy goes something like Zeus >Galactus>= Hulk more or less

Stoic
Zeus

Originally posted by Diesldude
In a physical fight, Zeus would get phucked by superman too. of course he would

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
of course he would

No he wouldn't, let's not get carried away.

operator616
Originally posted by Damborgson
The only sacrifice there is fighting a battle he knew he couldn't win. Not that he went in there with a "let him beat me" mentality. He just couldn't win and knew it. Pak knew it too. His hierarchy goes something like Zeus >Galactus>= Hulk more or less

if you read the scan it clearly says that he did it to save his family's souls.

juggerman
if you read the scan it clearly says that he did it to save his family's souls.

Scan tell us exactly what he just said

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Damborgson
His hierarchy goes something like Zeus >Galactus>= Hulk more or less
Pak doesn't believe that Zeus is >Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
He does believe that zeus and chaos war was using most of his own power though

mighty adam
Ds has more and better feats then Zeus. Zeus claim to fame it seems is beating up a hulk who didn't wanna fight wow. IM, Spiderman, namor has beating more serious hulks. Do you people believe they can beat Ds? Ds creates a life form that's spoons Zeus in the ass Oz style.

Zack Fair
elaborate, and i hope it's not because he beat the hulk (who allowed it to happen) http://i.minus.com/ib6RuJ8Ta8UZd.gif

DTM
Zeus wins here, fairly solidly.

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Zeus wins here, fairly solidly. What feats by Zeus makes you think that?

curryman
Darkseid wins.

And I'm pretty sure both he and Zeus would brutalize, WWH, Avengers, Thor and Worldbreaker *** for that matter.

Originally posted by Stoic
No he wouldn't, let's not get carried away. yes that was sarcasm

DTM
Originally posted by h1a8
What feats by Zeus makes you think that?

His physical mauling of Hulk for starters, something I dont see Darkseid doing. Darkseids biggest powers are his Omega Effect, HTH hes not nearly as strong. Zeus slaughtered Hulk at his own game, a close up physical fight, which this match is.

Sixth_Winged
Zeus no sold an avengers crew that included thor, namor, photon, captain america, she-hulk, black knight etc.

guy222
Zeus

ODG
Zeus grows gigantic and drops a mountain on Darkseid's domepiece.

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
His physical mauling of Hulk for starters, something I dont see Darkseid doing. Darkseids biggest powers are his Omega Effect, HTH hes not nearly as strong. Zeus slaughtered Hulk at his own game, a close up physical fight, which this match is.

So you think that version of Hulk is roughly around DS level physically?

Well if so then I would tell you that DS is at least Superman level physically.

Superman, by feats, is definitely a lot stronger than that version of Hulk which fought Zeus.

Then, both DS and Superman are significantly more durable than Hulk and thus can't take more hits from Zeus.

Lastly, DS is somewhat faster than Hulk and has greater reflexes and fighting skill than Hulk.

So if you don't accept the strength argument then
DS is
1. More skilled
2. Better reflexes
3. More durable
4. Faster

DTM
Personally, I feel that version of the Hulk would be a match, or very very close to it, Darkseid if DS were forced to use only HTH, yes. So Zeus beating down Hulk as he did, to me, means he would do just as well to Darkseid.

carver9
Please stop responding to H1.

DTM
Hey, everyones entitled to their opinion.

Stoic
Both of these guys have some up and down moments. Zeus' ability or inability to put Thor away before months passed in battle with him, makes me wonder if he is as powerful as some may suspect, or believe. I mean why would he waste months in battle with someone that he could easily defeat? The Hulk ownage was dubious, because Bruce didn't fight anywhere near peak in that battle, but seemed to lie down and take the beating.

As far as titles go in terms of hierarchy, I give this to Zeus because he is supposed to be a peer of Odin. But, is that really enough?

DTM
Zeus couldnt put down Thor? Really? Thats garbage really.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Zeus couldnt put down Thor? Really? Thats garbage really.

He was clearly the more dominant of the two, but Thor kept coming back for more. Some believe that Zeus was playing with Thor, but since when was patience one of Zeus' strong points? I mean they fought for months unless I've forgotten the comic which I am referring to.

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
On this, Zeus and Thor's clash appeared to warp time around them such that time around them kept going while they were locked in an instant.

zeel
Originally posted by Stoic
Both of these guys have some up and down moments. Zeus' ability or inability to put Thor away before months passed in battle with him, makes me wonder if he is as powerful as some may suspect, or believe. I mean why would he waste months in battle with someone that he could easily defeat? The Hulk ownage was dubious, because Bruce didn't fight anywhere near peak in that battle, but seemed to lie down and take the beating.

As far as titles go in terms of hierarchy, I give this to Zeus because he is supposed to be a peer of Odin. But, is that really enough?

Zeus was testing thor he wasn't even trying to beat him I don't know why people think it was a real fight. Zeus eventually offered the asgarians an alliance. However the passage clearly stated that zeus was extremely impressed with thor's ability to aborb damage. Zeus in the past as also effortlessly removed minjor from thors hands with ease.

psycho gundam
Before you "LOL" make sure you know the context: thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Few things

1. The zeus vs Thor fight was a very short "fight"
Described as an "instant"
showing he was much stronger (temporarily knocked Thor out with a simple shove into the ground.

3. Zeus has no sold mljonir strikes (I can post the scan)

4.Hera with Zeus power created a pocket universe completely separated from the Marvel Multiverse

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Personally, I feel that version of the Hulk would be a match, or very very close to it, Darkseid if DS were forced to use only HTH, yes. So Zeus beating down Hulk as he did, to me, means he would do just as well to Darkseid.

Why do you feel that way?
DS is more durable than Hulk right?
DS is faster than Hulk right?
DS has way better fighting skill than Hulk right?

Do you believe DS is at least as strong as Superman?

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Few things

showing he was much stronger (temporarily knocked Thor out with a simple shove into the ground.

4.Hera with Zeus power created a pocket universe completely separated from the Marvel Multiverse

What does 4. have to do with h2h?

SevenShackles
Few things

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6621014784/hEE7398AE

operator616
Few things

he fought thor more than once.

in one fight, he fought thor for months, Zeus did get the advantage though.

can you please tell me when did hera with zeus' power create a pocket universe? scans or issue references?

Colossus-Big C
he fought thor more than once.

in one fight, he fought thor for months, Zeus did get the advantage though.

can you please tell me when did hera with zeus' power create a pocket universe? scans or issue references? it wasnt for months, people have been trying to explain that multiple times here, the energy from the fight warped time on earth , 3 months passed on earth but the fight only lasted an instant

Its the universe thats containing chaos king right now

operator616
it wasnt for months, people have been trying to explain that multiple times here, the energy from the fight warped time on earth , 3 months passed on earth but the fight only lasted an instant

Its the universe thats containing chaos king right now

after checking it, seems that you're right, haven't payed attention to that before.

http://i.imgur.com/t4YRSup.jpg

could you give me an issue reference?

brownqk
To those saying Darkseid, hasn't Superman beaten Darkseid's eyes close; hasn't Doomsday two shotted him? How could he hang with a Skyfather?

Colossus-Big C
after checking it, seems that you're right, haven't payed attention to that before.

http://i.imgur.com/t4YRSup.jpg

could you give me an issue reference? dont know the exact issue numbers. Just saw the scans posted before.

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

guy222
Still Zeus

dynamix
going with Zeus as well.

h1a8
DS wins

DTM
Darkseid cant beat Superman HTH, Zeus is a skyfather who like Odin is extremely versed in fighting and combat. DS without his Omega Effect to be used stands little chance to win here.

iceman24567
Zeus

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Darkseid cant beat Superman HTH, Zeus is a skyfather who like Odin is extremely versed in fighting and combat. DS without his Omega Effect to be used stands little chance to win here. DS can beat Superman h2h. Have you seen their fights? Superman also has speed on his side.

Superman can beat any skyfather h2h for he is stronger and quicker than any of them.

Zeus is not stronger than Superman just because he is a skyfather. We go by feats. This is comics and anything goes if feats back it up.

We have Zeus putting a hurting on the Hulk. Hulk isn't one of the most durable beings now. So damaging him doesn't mean you are suddenly stronger than Superman.

Plus we should look at his other feats, otherwise I can use Superman's highest feats of strength. In Zeus's other feats, he has to amp to giant size in order to lift a mountain. Strain is on his face lifting the mountain.

So you using the Hulk feat as 100% evidence of Zeus strength is just plain wrong.
Otherwise, how would it look if I used Superman's greater than 50 Earth weights of force feats exclusively?

the Darkone
Zeus

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zeus nope

the Darkone
^^ Like I give a phuck what you think troll, news flash no else does either troll.

h1a8
^^ Like I give a phuck what you think troll, news flash no else does either troll. I'm not bias towards Marvel like you. Now who's the real troll?

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not bias towards Marvel like you. Now who's the real troll?
Your still the troll, exactly King of Trolls because no, and I mean no gives a phuck what you think, that means they think you are full of sh**.

Unlike you I'm not bias, I dont low ball, now cry to someone who care, damn troll baby!!

Diesldude
^^
why the anger?

just agree to disagree.

redhotrash
I go away for 2 years and return to find Hulk fanboys are the new Wolverine fanboys? In any event, this fight is pretty interesting. I feel like Zeus has such infrequent showings its hard to get a good gauge of him beyond conjecture. I can't see DS handling it too well if Zeus tanks a Omega beam.

h1a8
Your still the troll, exactly King of Trolls because no, and I mean no gives a phuck what you think, that means they think you are full of sh**.

Unlike you I'm not bias, I dont low ball, now cry to someone who care, damn troll baby!!

I don't lowball. You don't see give use a character's lowest feats as the level they would be at in a forum fight. In all honesty, I would rather use only characters highest feats ever. But I can't. So that means others can't either. But that's no excuse for voting for Marvel characters against D.C. 100% of the time.

Any voting for a company over 75% for comparable level characters is bias.

I think I vote no more than 60% for a particular company.

Here is some
Surfer vs. Superman = Surfer
Batman vs. Cap (h2h) = Cap
Spidey vs. anyone =spidey
flash vs. anyone =flash
Superman vs. Thor= Superman
GL vs. Thor= Thor
Hulk vs. any high herald = high herald
HP DD vs. anyone= DD

-Pr-
Guys, drop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.