Superman vs. Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
So i heard a poster claimed Zeus will get phucked by Superman in another thread. That got me thinking...well not really... but here is it anyway.

Superman vs. Zeus (marvel)

Fight 1

Physical Fight only. Zeus amping and Sundip amping allowed to be fair.

Fight 2

Anything goes

Who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
1. Zeus
2. Zeus in a stomp

xJLxKing
Superman
Zeus

Without BFR
with it, Zeus

Mindset
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
1. Zeus
2. Zeus in a stomp

ultimately zeus in both. I take it zeus can channel all his pwoer itno stat ampig and that should do it

Branlor Swift
Not even close both times.

Zeus easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So i heard a poster claimed Zeus will get phucked by Superman in another thread.

atleast u know its a bait thread

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So i heard a poster claimed Zeus will get phucked by Superman in another thread. That got me thinking...well not really... but here is it anyway.

Superman vs. Zeus (marvel)

Fight 1

Physical Fight only. Zeus amping and Sundip amping allowed to be fair.

Fight 2

Anything goes

Who wins?

Zeus stomps.

Diesldude
1 - Superman
2 - Zeus via weakness exploitation.
Wait anything goes? That's superman's battle to lose. Sundip superman will rip him apart.

dmills
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Zeus stomps

Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud thumb up

zeel
Originally posted by Diesldude
1 - Superman
Wait anything goes? That's superman's battle to lose. Sundip superman will rip him apart.

Do you really think that a high end skyfather and the king of the greek gods with amping cannot amp to the levels of a sundipped superman? Do you really think that a amped superman has a chance against the king of the gods at his prime.

carver9
1 - Superman

laughing out loud

Odekahn
In before close.

Branlor Swift
Superman fans are batshit insane. A spite thread to normal people is a "Superman wins" thread to them.

It really accomplishes nothing except for some laughs and eventually facepalms.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Superman fans are batshit insane. A spite thread to normal people is a "Superman wins" thread to them.

I'm a superman fan, but even I know when he's beat.

Damborgson

You'll have burning Superman symbol on your lawn before you know it if you keep that talk up infidel.

abhilegend
Holy bait thread Batman!

Odekahn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Holy bait thread Batman!

Don't bite! Lol

Diesldude
Originally posted by zeel

Do you really think that a high end skyfather and the king of the greek gods with amping cannot amp to the levels of a sundipped superman? Do you really think that a amped superman has a chance against the king of the gods at his prime.

Zeus can't physically amp past superman if he (superman) takes a sundip like he did at OWAW.

In the Captain Marvel 2 shot superman scan. The first punch , Captain Marvel + amped by power of Zeus didn't even give a normal superman a nose bleed. It was also a sucker punch.

The second punch knocked him out but it was because of superman's weakness to magic.

People can see DS winning against Zeus, but superman can't with a sundip? Superman with just a sun amp (not even close to a sundip) physically molested DS.

Superman near the sun overpowered Cytonna a Kryptonian skyfather level being.

h1a8
Superman spite stomps Zeus in 1.
Superman wins in 2, unless Zeus bfrs him.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

I know right.

ODG
Superman near the sun overpowered Cytonna a Kryptonian skyfather level being. Cythonna had like no skyfather feats. Galan007 went over this with you before. Contrary to popular belief, losing to Superman doesn't serve to elevate you to skyfather.

h1a8

Sundipped Superman is more powerful than thousands of galaxies.
Zeus amping puts him at mountain lifting level or Hulk beating levels.

This is spite in favor of Superman tbh

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
Sundipped Superman is more powerful than thousands of galaxies.
Zeus amping puts him at mountain lifting level or Hulk beating levels.

This is spite in favor of Superman tbh Again, no one cares what you think.

You're the last to learn what actually happens in comics. You can't tell anyone anything they don't know... even if you knew it.

Igniz
Superman gets stomped by Zeus in 1.
Superman WTFSTOMPS loses in 2 to Zeus.

fixed stick out tongue

h1a8
Originally posted by Igniz
fixed stick out tongue

Prove that Zeus is physically more powerful than thousands of galaxies.
Prove how Zeus can win in 2 when Superman can blitz him faster than he can react with more than thousands of galaxies of power to one hit kill Zeus.

Igniz
Prove that Zeus is physically more powerful than thousands of galaxies.
Prove how Zeus can win in 2 when Superman can blitz him faster than he can react with more than thousands of galaxies of power to one hit kill Zeus.

Again, no one cares what you think.

You're the last to learn what actually happens in comics. You can't tell anyone anything they don't know... even if you knew it.

deathlife
In before its closed...

h1a8
Bottomline:

An anything goes Sundipped Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Skyfather being.

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG
Cythonna had like no skyfather feats. Galan007 went over this with you before. Contrary to popular belief, losing to Superman doesn't serve to elevate you to skyfather. There was context behind her loss to superman.

I'll get scans but iirc, cytonna was like one of the most powerful gods of Krypton. All the other gods ganged up on her but still couldn't kill/destroy her and imprisoned her. That's what the greek gods did to Cronus too btw, just saying.

ODG
There was context behind her loss to superman.

I'll get scans but iirc, cytonna was like one of the most powerful gods of Krypton. All the other gods ganged up on her but still couldn't kill/destroy her and imprisoned her. That's what the greek gods did to Cronus too btw, just saying. Those other Kryptonian gods have even less feats than Cythonna.

-Pr-
Any reason this should stay open?

JakeTheBank
No.

Branlor Swift
Zeus can't physically amp past superman if he (superman) takes a sundip like he did at OWAW.

In the Captain Marvel 2 shot superman scan. The first punch , Captain Marvel + amped by power of Zeus didn't even give a normal superman a nose bleed. It was also a sucker punch.

The second punch knocked him out but it was because of superman's weakness to magic.

People can see DS winning against Zeus, but superman can't with a sundip? Superman with just a sun amp (not even close to a sundip) physically molested DS.

Superman near the sun overpowered Cytonna a Kryptonian skyfather level being. p9yFOG7nqNc

Sixth_Winged
Tbh no. I wasnt really too serious making this but the superman >>>>>> skyfather part is entertaining.

JakeTheBank
Thread is spite against Superman.

I don't even begin to see how Captain Marvel punching Superman with "the Power of Zeus" and Superman not having a nosebleed equates that he'd be able to deal with, much less beat, Marvel Zeus,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.