Gambit vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In a forest.

To the death.

Who wins?

Kazenji
Wolverine.

carver9
The way writers are embarrising Wolverine these days, I wouldnt be surprised if Gambit owned him in a comic. I hate marvel.

Kazenji
Originally posted by carver9
The way writers are embarrising Wolverine these days, I wouldnt be surprised if Gambit owned him in a comic. I hate marvel.

In which books?

carver9
Superior Spiderman owned Wolverine recently, dog has just downed him, a depowered Hulk just owned him and Thing, now Kaine has owned him. Wolverine never had issues with Spiderman speed but Marvel has made it clear that Spiderman/Kaine if more powerful than Wolverine.

Bentley
You should just be thankful regular Parker holds back a lot big grin

tijay
Cant gambit explode the adamatium in his wolvies body from a distance

Superior Spiderman owned Wolverine recently, dog has just downed him, a depowered Hulk just owned him and Thing, now Kaine has owned him. Wolverine never had issues with Spiderman speed but Marvel has made it clear that Spiderman/Kaine if more powerful than Wolverine. context behind most of that.

wolverine kills gambit

carver9
Originally posted by 753
context behind most of that.

wolverine kills gambit

Which one?

-Pr-
Wolverine.

Oliver North
Superior Spiderman owned Wolverine recently, dog has just downed him, a depowered Hulk just owned him and Thing, now Kaine has owned him. Wolverine never had issues with Spiderman speed but Marvel has made it clear that Spiderman/Kaine if more powerful than Wolverine.

in the Spider-Man book, Wolverine embarrasses him literally frames later

cdtm
Originally posted by tijay
Cant gambit explode the adamatium in his wolvies body from a distance

Distance? Gambit doesn't need to touch something to explode it?

Which one?

he wasnt seriously fighting otto and got the best of him later on in the same issue.

kane was losing despite his superior speed and strengh as logan was tougher and more vicious until he went berserk and used a surprise attack to split logan's heart. wolverine will bounce back in a second, but had he been the one to go berserk, kane would be done for permanently.

Dog had prep, ultra-avandced gear and was highly motivated while logan spent their first fight talking him down. and really, so what if dog beat him? he's been beaten and incapacitated a billion times before, he'll lick his wounds and win in the end as all heroes do. you're just too sensitive about his downs.

Originally posted by cdtm
Distance? Gambit doesn't need to touch something to explode it? he does adn I doubt he'd explode adamantium

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
he wasnt seriously fighting otto and got the best of him later on in the same issue.

kane was losing despite his superior speed and strengh as logan was tougher and more vicious until he went berserk and used a surprise attack to split logan's heart. wolverine will bounce back in a second, but had he been the one to go berserk, kane would be done for permanently.

And then you have Mr. X. sad

Spidey has enough of a speed advantage, where he shouldn't need an excuse to hold an upper hand on Logan.

pym-ftw
Don't feel bad for Logan, he is currently on so many teams its muddling the canon.

He needs to stick with x-men and leave the Avengers alone, or have marvel drop the uncanny Avengers altogether...

That said Wolverine wins here

Bentley
Why should Marvel drop the best Avengers book?

They better just stop publishing X-books altogether evil face

And then you have Mr. X. sad

Spidey has enough of a speed advantage, where he shouldn't need an excuse to hold an upper hand on Logan.
what about mr x?

I agree. though, imo, logan would ultimately come out on top.

Originally posted by Bentley

They better just stop publishing X-books altogether evil face the x is where it's always been at, bentley.

SamZED
Originally posted by Oliver North
in the Spider-Man book, Wolverine embarrasses him literally frames later By grabbing him from behind while Ock was distracted?

Superior Spiderman owned Wolverine recently, dog has just downed him, a depowered Hulk just owned him and Thing, now Kaine has owned him. Wolverine never had issues with Spiderman speed but Marvel has made it clear that Spiderman/Kaine if more powerful than Wolverine. the speed thing is consistent, just never been narrated before. Dont see whats surprising about that tbh.

Also Logan wins.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Bentley

They better just stop publishing X-books altogether evil face
I enjoy it, but it makes no sence at all...

Havok isn't mentioned in the regular Avengers books, he is leading a Pr campaign and Cap still seems to be the leader.

Everything about the AvX continuation makes everyone on the A side look completely, terrifyingly, incompetence. Logan is on the Avengers team, but he lives with the x-men and seems to still be teaching there.

I can't be the only one who is completely taken out of the story by how dumb that sounds

logan teaches courses at multitasking on different teams in his school.

Originally posted by SamZED
By grabbing him from behind while Ock was distracted?

the speed thing is consistent, just never been narrated before. Dont see whats surprising about that tbh.

Also Logan wins. thumb up spider-man has always been faster, but logan is fast enough to hang.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
the x is where it's always been at, bentley.

So that is... Good?

yes

Oliver North
Originally posted by SamZED
By grabbing him from behind while Ock was distracted?

when you put it that way...

Badabing
In a forest.

To the death.

Who wins? You've been here long enough to use the search or look at the thread directory. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t369678.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.