Firestar vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
WHO WINS YOU DECIDE

Oliver North
what am I missing about Firestar?

Even in Maximum Carnage, she was literally the understudy for Torch...

leonidas
well, in the new warriors she had some pretty good feats. her ability to control radiation was briefly explored and she was considered the most powerful of that group. she has huge blasting powers and can use her powers pretty creatively (temp control, EMPs) and she's even immune to tp iirc. she's got a couple decent strength feats as well and some good speed.

none of that will matter much here though. mags can do almost anything she can with greater skill and range and scope. she has no chance in this fight, but she's a solid high meta imo.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Oliver North
what am I missing about Firestar?

Even in Maximum Carnage, she was literally the understudy for Torch...
She was able to briefly hurt Supernova. Her capacity for damage should be quite high if she was able to do that.

She still loses...
stick out tongue

dmills
During the New Warriors run from about issue 50 on up she was a legit mid herald imo. At the height of her powers she was able to harm legit trans level dudes (The Sphinx and Supernova.) But she hasn't been portrayed like that in a loooong time.

Oliver North
huh, I really only know her from Max. Carnage, where she was nowhere close to that

leonidas
Originally posted by dmills
During the New Warriors run from about issue 50 on up she was a legit mid herald imo. At the height of her powers she was able to harm legit trans level dudes (The Sphinx and Supernova.) But she hasn't been portrayed like that in a loooong time.

mid herald? hmm, not sure i'd go that far. she did have some good feats (i really need to look back at the nw stuff--i loved that book) but i think her durability was always a question. her damage output was shown to be pretty exceptional though. if you have some time (and digital versions of the book) you should throw some stuff up in her respect thread (i think she still has one....)

anyway, i still don't see her winning this match in anyway. we'd have to use her topmost feats to give her a chance i think.

Flyattractor
She can't even take her top off to stop him because Maggy don't swing dat way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.