Firestar vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Stone
WHO WINS YOU DECIDE

Oliver North
lol, torch

zopzop
Human Torch as in Johnny Storm? Assuming no outside amps like the CCR, Firestar should stomp.

She doesn't shoot "fire", her powers are microwave based. She'll irradiate his ass.

celeyhyga17
Probably Firestar if we're talkin bout classic Johnny.

leonidas
yeah, she would beat him if it's the classic johnny.

celeyhyga17
No matter. Sunfire would prolly own both of them as far as fire dealers go.

I swear mutants have cornered the market on fire mongers like they have on tp/tk users.

dmills
Firestar.

Flyattractor
Firestar....cause Johnny won't be able to fight with a boner when he sees FS's big boobies.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Firestar....cause Johnny won't be able to fight with a boner when he sees FS's big boobies.
her boobies aren't that big...

smokin'

Flyattractor
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
her boobies aren't that big...

smokin'

maybe but Johnny is a poon dog so I am willing to bet they are big enough.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Flyattractor

maybe but Johnny is a poon dog so I am willing to bet they are big enough.
Anyways...
Sunfire > Firestar > Human Torch
big grin

Glorificus
Torch can't hurt Firestar with heat/flames, but Firestar can certainly hurt Torch with radiation.

And yes, Sunfire > both.

SamZED
Firestar can take a nova blast?

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Firestar can take a nova blast?
She radiates microwaves dude, a nova blast isn't gonna do anything except piss her off.

Oliver North
Originally posted by zopzop
She radiates microwaves dude, a nova blast isn't gonna do anything except piss her off.

so this is something established in the comics or you are suggesting microwaves = fire immunity?

zopzop
Originally posted by Oliver North
so this is something established in the comics or you are suggesting microwaves = fire immunity?
Not only is she immune to fire she can survive in a vacuum (so he can't even try that 'using fire to suffocate them' tactic).

Oliver North
Not only is she immune to fire she can survive in a vacuum (so he can't even try that 'using fire to suffocate them' tactic).

thats totally cool, I just mean, that is based on cannon, yes?

otherwise it sounded like you were saying "because she emits microwave radiation, she is immune to fire"

zopzop
thats totally cool, I just mean, that is based on cannon, yes?

otherwise it sounded like you were saying "because she emits microwave radiation, she is immune to fire"
It's canon. Check out the New Warriors series. I don't care enough now to post scans.

All you gotta know is that she wrecks him.

Oliver North
cool, I was really just asking

SevenShackles
Torch More or less consistently better.

zopzop
cool, I was really just asking
NP. I'm almost 100% sure too. Because I remember her doing some insanely stupid sh|t in the New Warriors arc involving Garthan Saal.

Oliver North
NP. I'm almost 100% sure too. Because I remember her doing some insanely stupid sh|t in the New Warriors arc involving Garthan Saal.

like I said in the FS vs Mags thread, my only real familiarity with her is Maximum Carnage, where she wasn't close to that powerful

dmills
She doesn't cut loose anymore because of some PIS involving her becoming sterile if she uses her power too much or some such. She has motherly aspirations ya know... Or had.

But at her peak she was able to instantly grab all of the microwave energy available from the atmosphere or Earth and channel it into blasts. In vacuum with unfiltered microwaves she was even more powerful.

zopzop
like I said in the FS vs Mags thread, my only real familiarity with her is Maximum Carnage, where she wasn't close to that powerful
She hit Garthan Saal (who at the time had the full Nova Force) so hard he cried out in pain and went hurtling into a planet. She powered a stargate/spacewarp. She's powerful enough to wreck a planet's atmosphere if she cuts lose and loses control.

Keep in mind this was during the 90s. It could have changed. That's the version of Firestar I'm referring to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.