Zeus vs. Superman h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins?

carver9
Someone made this same thread last week and it was closed. Zeus wins, easily.

TheGodKiller
Superman beats his ass 100/10.

pym-ftw
Zeus wins

Eel O'Brien
I'm glad this was made because I wanted to ask a question last time.

How well does everyone think Superman fares? Is he able to put up a good fight?

carver9
No

dmills
laughing

Diesldude
Before you guys laugh it off as spite, superman was beating the crap out of Infinity Man who was powered by the source. It's not like IM thought of him as a friend and refused to harm him, he did and tried to beat superman back but couldn't and put superman in a box made of solid light. He even stated that it was to just hold him in for long enough for him to go away to do what he needed, thus implying that it too would break.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
No And WWH lost because he wanted to?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I'm glad this was made because I wanted to ask a question last time.

How well does everyone think Superman fares? Is he able to put up a good fight? He does better than Hulk, but that ain't saying much.

jimbojankins
Zues bestows some of his power to a mop. The mop proceeds to kill superman whilst being feed grapes

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
And WWH lost because he wanted to?

WWH intentions didn't involve him and Zeus fighting, so yeah, WWH didn't put his heart into that fight (even though he still would have lost if he did put everything into beating Zeus). Then, you can't compare Superman and Hulk in a fight against Zeus...one of them is more resistant to magic than the other and one of them have a healing factor that heals him nigh instantly along with Herald level durability while the other doesn't have a grade A healing factor (even though he does have one).

Zeus stomps this, badly and this includes any other Herald or trans tier being he's up against.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by jimbojankins
Zues bestows some of his power to a mop. The mop proceeds to kill superman whilst being feed grapes
This is pure awesome. This is now how I see this fight ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.